Anyone has more videos or pics on the dallas shooting?

anyone has more videos or pics on the dallas shooting?

its so sad seeing that

true, but i always find it interesting in a way, seeing how far can some people go for their beliefs... the human behavior is fascinating

It is?
Huh. Maybe at 38, I've spent too many years seeing this shit, cause all I feel is a brief, mild tingle of excitement than something interesting is happening, and then it's back to feeling nothing and wondering if it'll be nukes, viruses, asteroid, or agricultural collapse.

>tfw you live in dallas

According to ZeroHedge Black Power Political Organization has just claimed responsibility

How's school treating you, little man?

Just go on Reddit. This is news and Reddit is pretty good for major happenings.

you sound like a level 10 basement dweller

Actually, not bad. 3 semesters to go, taking care of some generals overtime the summer here.
And thank you, I'm back down to 185, from 205, so I do feel better too.

seeing the ongoin racism and all the racial war in united states from europe is something so strange... like, what is the need of all this, why don't people get along

bumpis

Nope, this house has no basement.

>we need the second amendment so we can fight against oppression
>gets mad when black people do it

When have people ever gotten along?

i have never used reddit that much...i just have to go on the front page and that is it?

>be american
>Wear Diapers errryday
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)

Because our country has become so pussy whipped that when someone breaks the law and ends up dying for it, the lack of responsibility leads to this gross miscarriage of our system.

Cop kills a felon who was revisiting arrest. The current state of America is to blame the cop and not the fucking felon like it should be. Plus cities are paying these fucks for the loss of their family. Obama should have been the bridge to end all this shit but instead he is up there with Sharpton and Jackson stirring the pot.

We deserve to be laughed at because of this shit. Oh then there is the whole civil unrest of the 60s. Youth today are all about that and yet the actually people who lived through it are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

The funny part is if a race war breaks out it will end in a landslide. Blacks are too busy killing each other to stop and try to kill white folks.

From its invasion til today, USA has been a magnet for the most ignorant and agressive people in the world. Hell, ignorance and agression are in essence the proud slogan of more than half the country, and the rest want the same things, only pretending their reasons are more justified.

This whole country is an overturned pisspot.

EXACTLY

We do get along 99.9% of the time. The media is selling papers with blown out of proportion sensationalism. Calm the fuck down, these are the best of times.

what oppression? What rights do black people lack compared to all the other people?

Race war :)

Fucking blacks trying to take over. Revert back to slavery to show them who still owns the land.

right to life

hell yeah BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER

What happened? Foreign fag here.

Two niggers shot 10 cops in Dallas

>Two niggers
Do you even know how to internet?

Black lives matters protesters shot 12 cops in Dallas, killing 5 of them.

Well, you euros were this way too, and had to learn the hard way yourselves as well. The lesson you learned, that acting like agressive assholes destroys your nation and lives and economies, our country experienced the opposite of. We learned that it made us unbelievably rich and the quest for absolute power that comes with it is just dandy and what makes us gods chosen people. So yeah, the inevitable result of pre-war European culture, which we're a last remnant of, is coming to us too.

We team rocket now

Four people killed 5 cops and wounded 12. One of attackers killed himself after he said there were bombs around the city and this is just the beginning.

Dallas police aren't saying the identity or race of the other 3 suspects they have in custody. All they are saying is the suspects aren't being cooperative.

this

Dat juke though. Poor cop fell right into that bait. Shows a lack of training imho. They probably would kill less niggers if they were more confident in their skills too.

I bet the nigger in the car was acting hysterically like a typical nigger and talked some gibberish about his gun. As the policeman I'd have shot this guy too probably.

i hope these militant niggers get trained by isis so we have a real bloodbath in usa....woohooo!!!

Apparently the right to break laws without any personal responsibility and repercussions

apparently because the police thought the shooter was black, the actual shooter was able to ambush the last guy.

there's a lot of sparks, looks like incendiary ammo, maybe armor piercing...

so this is what you get when any idiot can buy military grade weapons and ammo.

The video in OP shows later the sniper moving in a tactical trained way. Probably a former military service member. It's a stretch he learned it from video games. One commentator on Fox said it's a stretch they learned to shoot like they did from video games aka the shooters were grouping their shots.

Yeah, that's a good thing to wish for. I hope our best ally in world is thrown into chaos.

Muh guns. America won't learn shit from this and we'll see something again in like.. a month

Tfw you live in fort worth away from the dallas silver backs

i think the whole problem starts with all culture set in over the last century... like black men have to hustle, they don't have the same opportunities, they are expected to not be that useful for society has white men... than there is the gun problem that leads to the excessive use of force by police officers... you had over the years some great black men, with the right thoughts to change the culture, but they always ended up that... obama can't do much by himself, but when he went to government i also expected that Obama would be the bridge to end all this shit than there is the gun problem that leads to the execive use of force by police officers...
you had over the years some great black men, with the right thoughts to change the culture, but they always ended up that... obama can't do much by himself, but when he went to government i also expected that Obama would be the bridge to end all this shit

This is awesome. I love how he rushes in so quick the stood no chance cowering behind a pillar.

steel core>kevlar and pork rinds

Dem quads

wtf were those sparks flying??
Who was shooting at who?
Were those even gun shots?
I've shot a lot of guns and I've never seen bullets throwing sparks on impact like that.

Nigger detected

the cops have even better stuff

nice quads. too bad this is just more ammo for the militarization of police meaning they're all going to be pretty hard to kill with the armor they're gonna have.

incendiary or armor piercing rounds, maybe even both

civilian was shooting at cop. steel core ammo can make sparks when hit pavement.

can someone please do us all a favor and do play of the game for this? i would but i lack the necessary skills

They have the right to life you cuck

no jackass. steel core ammo which is NOT armor piercing.

in europe there is a problem with racism too, but is far more subtle than yours, but we learnt that we can all do our lives and don't bother with that type of stuff... if you grow in a poor, medium/medium class family, almost all the times you won't end up beeing a racist fag... the racism in europe is more present in the big companys and where the big money roles

I just like to point out that you created this. You created this by your indiscriminate racism.

Indiscriminate racism creates indiscriminate killings.

what do you mean? So white people always get away with crime? does not compute

Black people literally have been handed everything. They are ingrates and pathetic.

Try living in a black neighborhood for a month.

I hope they have fun with that extra weight to their kit

Black people only think they're being oppressed, they're really not.

They just want special treatment so they don't have to work as hard and when they don't get it they cry and get violent about it.

>Black people literally have been handed everything
yeah especially undeserved bullets from service weapons

What rights do black people lack compared to all the other people?

you are avoiding the question. There is no oppression and the cop killing and gang wars are totally unjustified

You sound like a retard, please please please go kill yourself.

>demands right to bear arms
>praises school shooters
>republican fw blacks use the 2nd amendment for what it's meant for

>undeserved
>he dindu nufin, he a good boy
in most cases they heavily resisted police after getting caught comitting a crime

Have you lived in one? As a white person? Guess what nigger, it's not pro love thats for sure. But you take a jiggaboo and its horde of niglets to the white subs and guess what? They may not handed government cheese by every reparations faggot, but they sure as fuck won't be attacked daily, threatened, cars and home broken in to and vandalized. You deserve the world's dumbest post award.

butthurt nignog detected

i always knew cops were fucking retarded but damn he had the reaction time of a snail. rip

All this will do will harden the resolve of the police and make them more reactionary. There are going to be many dead black men now. Those trying to kill whitey will be out armored, out gunned, and out of options except for a violent death.

They have only worsened the situation. And I'll have a front row seat with TV and internet coverage! I will be so riveted to my seat watching the Running Man-style antics I won't notice that even more corrupt criminals will be voted into power in the coming months.

Good times.

oh lawd he shot dat popo

first he fires to the left, popo retreats, then he comes from behind for surprise

>implying they'd waste resources on armored cars if murcan civilians weren't armed and crazy

Undeserved? Show me more than 2 instances where someone was shot WITHOUT RESISTING ARREST. Show me that. Cuz all the niggers do is resist, fight back, and cry when they get shot.

the white trash that lives in ft worth is lower than niggers

replying to myself for attention

bro i'm white as fuck

>undeserved
If they stop resisting while being approached by cops for questioning, raising suspicion then proceeding to resist detainment for being suspicious then doing shit like REACHING FOR SHIT while a cop has a gun trained on you, then maybe they will stop being shot. God damn you lefties are retarded. There is a basic system in place, cops investigate suspicious scenarios, blacks SURPRISE preform the MAJORITY of theft, murder and rape. God forbid they act like a civilian for a second and talk to a cop instead of keeping it real for the last few seconds of their niggery lives.

Yeah... who lives in a black neighborhood? Black people. Who's fault is it that the neighborhood is filled with drug dealers, prostitutes, illiterate children, welfare claimers, worthless leeches of society? Oh, white people? No. Take some responsibility for your own community. Your lack of a stable home and family. You breed dead-end children who age into criminals, but it's everyone else's fault.

resisting arrest does not by default warrant lethal force

US GOV IS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Obviously not you blind cock suckling faggot.

Fuck those chimp supporters, fuck them all

Where are fucking nationalists when you need them?

Prediction. There will be bogus calls for the police to lure them into remote areas for ambushes. This will escalate to random shooting at cops in urban minority areas. Police will stop patrolling urban areas, and BLM or whichever group will take credit and celebrate. Urban areas turn into war zones with conflicting Black Power groups and gangs shooting at each other for control of the streets. Civil rights leaders will point at the police and blame them when black babies get shot by black shooters in a situation created by black power groups, because they "abandoned" minority areas.

Never praised school shooters, and killing a cops because "dindu nuthin" bullshit, is just that, bullshit. It's niggers who can't sit still for one second and talk like a civil human being to a person who is doing their job, investigating suspicion.

no you are not. All so called white americans have slave and redskin blood

Murdering police doesn't solve anything. They aren't the ones writing policy.

>They just want special treatment so they don't have to work as hard and when they don't get it they cry and get violent about it.
You're joking right? They already have that. No one expects them to work as hard as other colors when they get hired to fill a quota because if you don't hire them you're racist. Then you slowly manage to find reasons to legally fire the shitty ones as you slowly churn through a dozen until you find one who actually wants to work.
Literally the one thing right to work states have going for them is that they don't need a any reason beyond "he's a lazy nigger" to fire them, then they use that ability to fuck everyone else over too.
If there weren't so many valid reasons to discriminate I'd agree with you.
Any this is exactly what BLM is all about.

>All so called white americans have slave and redskin blood

And this shit is probably taught in some College. Fuck the lawyers, I say first we kill all then Liberal Arts professors..

LOL AMERICA

this picture is fucked up on so many levels. we are never supposed to have militarized weapons or vehicles on our land and used against our citizens.

>>Murdering police doesn't solve anything. They aren't the ones writing policy
So we should kill congressmen?

they do enough damage with pistols and crown vics

>Can't wait to watch the US collapse
I doubt that you'll live that long.

Both sets of grandparents move here from Germany in the 1959s, have family of blue eyed blondes,

I'm native murrican now!