Our fearless leader is still locked up and nobody made a thread?

Our fearless leader is still locked up and nobody made a thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MN2bkYugcCs
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3983084/Kim-Kardashian-worried-kids-Kanye.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care please fuck off.

dude.........

dude it was cool to pretend to like kanye 5 years ago
move on

nigga he dead
#slayed

kanye obsession is more of a reddit thing

Prove Kanye isn't the greatest Musician of all time

reminder that when you die literally no one is going to give a shit

lol

He didn't write Tried and True

ebin

Well Ween didn't write Devil In A New Dress

it's not that hard when you have SPIDERLAND

>implying I care.

The thing i'm worried about is people acting like they cared.

>inb4 2deep4me

Yeezy got 7, count em SEVEN, masterpiece albums

Nobody gives a shit go make a reddit thread about how deep his cock is down your throat fucking faggot

You don't know that. They might've

>tfw (((they))) will never let him leave
FREE HIM

one best album of all time ever god tier good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shits

overpowers 7 "masterpieces" any day

I want the ol' Kanye
Not out of control Kanye
Hide in a hole Kanye
Broken soul Kanye

he can't read music

he isnt will toledo

Trips and Kanye comes out of the institution brainwashed by the elite

he'll be fine

goddamn

Anyone who hasn't shown their public appreciation for pic related should be brainwashed anyway honestly.

they tryna make us forget about him so he dies! they gonna put him on those pills that killed prince and tell us he went crazy !

bumping this

I had a friend who worked directly with him in the hospital. Dude is fine. Literally working on his clothing ideas while bedridden.

Stop this viral bullshit. You ugly dykes peaked at Sea When Absent and the album you posted is fucking shit. You're 15 seconds are up.

he'll be fine

interesting

Get well soon yeezy

can't play any instruments, can't sing without autotune, doesn't understand music theory, and can't read sheet music.

He's a pretty good entertainer/performer

HELL BE FINE

I can't

dude...

ye died for ur sins you wee shite

av some fookin respect

youtube.com/watch?v=MN2bkYugcCs

>kanye rick rolling retards
is there something he cant do
entire world btfo
he probably went to heaven to get some God feats. for his new Yeezus album senpai

there isnt

you know shits fucked up when Gucci Mane is a happily married successful man, and Kanye West is losing his shit locked up in a psych ward.

trumps america people.

delete this you monster

He needs rest. As long he doesn't end up getting killed by the loomynati I'm fine with him being in hospital

He absolutely understands music theory. He can absolutely play an instrument. And he can absolutely sing w/o autotune. Not sure if he reads sheet music but I doubt it, but thats hardly a fault. A disadvantage maybe, but unnecessary when it comes down to it.

I think you're confusing 'ye with some other radio pop "entertainer/performer". Kanye is not an "entertainer/performer". i mean, he is, but he is not strictly either or both of those things, like so many other top 40 pop artists are.

Kanye writes all of his own shit. Vocals and production, all of it. He started off as a producer, and was known as the best in the business for years before his first solo work.

I understand if you dont like his music, but to call him a "performer" is just wrong. He's an experienced songwriter/producer, with a very strong understanding of composition and structure.

I like how you literally dont have a counter argument because you know im right so you respond with "hurr durr nice b8"

try harder

>loomynati

you act like this isnt yeezys biggest threat user

he can be both you autist

no one cares abt ur get dude, sorry

no I was saying you took the bait, but you managed to take it twice, nice

>Kanye is not an "entertainer/performer". i mean, he is, but he is not strictly either or both of those things

>he is, but he is not strictly either or both of those things

nice reading comprehension fag

>Kanye is not an "entertainer/performer". i mean, he is, but he is not strictly either or both of those things

>he is, but he is not strictly either or both of those things

nice reading comprehension fag

except its not bcuz people literally mime those same arguments endlessly all the time

i know it sounds ridiculous but these are things people actually believe

Anyone know anything about Kanye talking about pizzagate in his rants?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3983084/Kim-Kardashian-worried-kids-Kanye.html

fuck off, will

>toledo
>fearless

top kek

baka, they holdin this man against his will and drugging him up because he came too close to exposing the truth at his concert.

dude...

this is a bad post lmao

>picking Tried and True as the greatest Ween song
>not Fat Lenny, The Stallion 3 or Touch my Tooter
Listen to more Ween