Klopp signs 6 (six) year contract extension

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36745294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

article

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36745294

Yes, and? He'll stay when he performs and gets sacked when he fails. This changes nothing.

Good agent. That's retirement money guaranteed for him no matter what happens. Of course he can always leave if he wants

The horse is truly in now.

Liverpool truly are the England of club football, literally everything they do is calamitously funny.

>6 (six) years of Kloyes

good joke. as if liverpool were even good to begin with

The #LADs

Can't believe there's plebs out there who don't understand Buvac is the real talent and Klopp is just the charismatic meme frontman who has fun with the media

>6 years of Kloop

I'm sure he'll continue to be """unlucky""" with injuries throughout his time there, leaving Liverpool fans perplexed as to why their players drop like flies as Klopp works them into the ground every game and training session with his overly intensive style. I'm sure Liverpool fans will excuse every game that their team throw away in the second half (as happened repeatedly last season) as the players "letting down" Klopp who is the "best in the world la" despite being the reason his players are always dead on their feet in the second half of matches.

>be Tvictor
>is actually Jurgen

OUR
YEAR
LA

What a load of shit. Liverpool had more games than any other team in Europe last season and he came in mid season imposing a new style. No shit there was injuries, as he said himself they didn't even have time to train, they were just recovering between matches

Now he's brought in Bayern's head fitness coach to set up a specific pre season plan so they're ready for gegenpress at start of season

The idea that Klopp doesn't understand his team need to last an entire season is such a meme criticism by FM virgins who think they understand football because they won the CL with Accrington Stanley

Cool, hopefully we can actually sign some decent players now.

>Since Jurgen Klopp took over, Liverpool created 399 chances in the Premier League - more than any other team. #LFC

KLOPPO
L
O
P
P
O

he makes football fun again, I was so burned out by the end of Rodgers and Dalglish, and even Rafa

Can't Stopp the Klopp.

>created chances
Means fuck all if we're not winning.

FSG are looking to sell the club, it helps if you have a manager tied down for the long term when selling

I hope they do sell, because right now our transfer strategy is: buy from Southampton or buy some 19yo "potential".

Someone make a 6(six) pic please

Continuity. You're more likely to have success with stability than if you sack your manager after every bad run of results.

>pic unrelated

>2016
>still believing the Klopp meme

>he makes football fun again
You have no idea m8. I'm fucking sick of this muh posession bs. Some of the most fun games I saw last season were Liverpool games.

I remember a Dortmund goal that had like 50 passes proceeding it. God, I fucking hate this shit.

The sad part of the new expansion to anfield is that it separates the 2 benches.

I have a season ticket in the main stand behind the managers, and every game Krawietz and Klopp used to get into arguments with the opponents bench. Was fucking hilarious, constant beef, nearly boiled over against Arsenal at one point. Klopp just gets mad every game

Now there's a buffer between the 2.

Yeah was the same BS under Rodgers except second half of 13/14. Possession football is so fucking dull, give me pressing and counter football every day over that

>people actually fucking doubt Klopp

The brainlessness of ABLs top kek

Nice strawmanning, user. I look forward to more spectacular Liverpool collapses like we saw against Southampton, Sevilla ect.

Can't wait for more Liverpool fan rationalising as they continue to refuse to put any of the blame on Klopp.

liverpools first friendly of the season at 7 pm tonight lads

prepare your anus

delet kult klopp meme extend acceptance now!

I'm going

>Tfw going across the water to the mutants of Birkenhead

Worry.jpg

Karius and Mane playing. Grujic can't yet

>Grujic
Why la?

Mein Kloppo

I wonder if he's sad about Germany losing ;__;

some work permit bullshit, same with allan

Has to leave and re-enter the country for his work permit or some shit

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar.
Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp.
Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp?
Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo.
Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet.
Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren.
Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen.
Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

He's probably watching Tennis.

you have the vocaroo of this?

>the 6(six) years curse

lel nope

Is this pasta pro or anti Klopp? Don't understand German humour

He's started watching his local cricket team since he moved to formby. Hamann loves cricket too since he moved to England.

Who knew Germans have a secret love for the sport

"""sport"""

Everything is pro-Klopp.
Can't hate the man.

It gets easier when you realize that his public persona is carefully managed. None of us know who he really is, except that he has a nasty temper.

Look at the cricket general, the purest concentration of autism on Sup Forums outside of /trb/, unsurprising Germans would love it.

anime?

Pochettino had a 4-year contract with Southampton, look how that turned out. I guarantee you that he won't finish his new 5-year deal with Spurs either. Managers either get fired or jump ship for a bigger club, it's rare for a guy to last his whole contract at the top level.

>as if liverpool were even good to begin with

They were, though. That's why them being mediocre is so funny, if they weren't technically the most successful club in English history then they would just be another West Ham/Stoke.

Which is exactly why it was so dumb of Liverpool to give him this contract, they'll be paying out 4 years of money when he inevitably leaves in 2 years.

he's a mad man

Klopp didn't take his severance payment at Dortmund, maybe they think he is a trustworthy lad.

Fergie was already tapping him up in March.

>6 (six) years

>you now remember Pardew's 8 (eight) year contract

always digging this pasta

ABLsm truly is a disorder of the highest magnitude

>the most successful club in English history
Assertion failed with error code: tftt

>Maybe it's a stupid question, but now that United are a few years removed from their dominance, the two clubs seem to me to have at least comparable relevance in terms of the illustriousness of their history... Financially, with the TV deal in place, both are billion-dollar-plus, internationally followed clubs (granted, United's fanbase and moneybase are marginally larger) for whom money constraints should not be a big consideration. Both have talented and charismatic managers that many players would seek to play for. Both have had similarly limited success the past five years - if anything, Pool have showed more promise, and have played a flashier style of football (something we would expect to continue with MU under Mou). Neither club has CL. I just don't see why United is able to pull players like Mkhitaryan and have a serious Pogba discussion at all, while it seems that names like these, or even the likes of Gotze, are off the table for us at this time. Is the gap in drawing power really that large?

>Milner passes to Coutinho
>Coutinho shoots from 40 yards out and misses by a mile
>repeat 50 times
>"Liverpool created 50 chances this month"

>le lose 5 finals in a row man

>Floppo

>kloyes
>6 (six)

I knew they were redoing that bit, but I didn't know they were separating them. Fucking gutted about that.

>tfw we will never see Klopp knock out Mourinho