Can we all agree that it's the best rap album of the year?

Can we all agree that it's the best rap album of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its pretty good i was jamming it for a good week or so

basically unlistenable
rap is dead

bahaha

Yep. Contains some solid hooks that don't feel forced either. 8/10

niggas in the hood living in a fishbowl

This is an anti-white album. How many more songs are going to be about shitting on the Donald and protecting Mexicans and Muslims. This album is for cucks.

tell that to my ego

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

>cuck
Holy shit, fuck off.

three people cannot be a tribe and that's an appropriation too, so I don't trust what they have to say
conscious hip-hop my ass

what the heck are you even talking about

>political rap
One or two songs is fine, but you can't stretch what is basically the same message into an entire album without it getting boring and repetitive

God forbid we look out for the rights of minorities. :O

>muh black people getting killed by po-lice
give me a break already

I understand that but never Trump said that all Muslims or Mexicans must go. He wants a border wall. And he wants to stop immigration from terror prone regions.

Q-Tip is a black supremacist liar.

This album is a pro-black album that stimulates white guilt.

Do not listen to it if you are a white man who respects your nation, your people and your culture.

>telling others to stop complaining rather than aiding in correcting the problem they're complaining about

Why are cumservatives so irrational?

there is no such thing as a white nation, a white people, or a white culture

you say this like it's a bad thing. weird.

liked all these way more

Also why is Q-Tip (a Muslim) putting Muslims and Gays together does not know that Islam hates gays? I mean Omar Mateen literally just massacred like a whole club full of gays.

God I hate this album's libtard lyrics. The instrumentals are good though.

You can be a black man and lose all your soul, you can be white and never done crack the rope

>respect
>white people
lmaoooo

seconding this
the same goes for black
ATCQ is outdated btw

Either this or Danny Browns

Says the cuck

pic related is a better album

Because alot of Americans hate Muslims and gays, jesus why is this hard to understand

>listens to We The People once

>This album is a pro-black album that stimulates white guilt.
>Do not listen to it if you are a white man who respects your nation, your people and your culture.

Do you always sound like a propagandist, or is only because hickdaddy Trump is in power?

No.

he's sort of right, they can't go on about cultural appropriation when they're being hypocrites. I mean they can but it's morally questionable, even if it sells records.
Really though you're a retard if you think people in the rap industry aren't in it to pander to popular culture to make maximum album sales.

They even talk about this shit in "The Business". Rap with a real message is dead because all rap has succumb to the mass market and advertising.

Americans don't hate gays. If we did we would throw them off buildings like the Muslims do. We literally passed gay marriage libtard.

It's a fact that blacks and Muslims are more homophobic than whites.

boy, are you wrong. white folk appropriate the shit out of black culture and then go back and chastise the folk who created it

lmao you can't be this dense
>he's muslim therefore he can't defend gays lmao

i have a feeling you didn't listen to the album very carefully

this thread proves at least that this album is more valuable as a conversation starter than a work of art

YASSSSSSSS KING SLAY

it predicted brexit
so yes its
actq just capitalized on a situation after the fact

>Americans don't hate gays. If we did we would throw them off buildings like the Muslims do. We literally passed gay marriage libtard.

wew

boy, only reason why gay marriage is legal is because it was passed in the senate. A lot of states turned it down, but have to allow it because it passed on the government level. Kinda like with how states wanted to keep segregation around after it was deemed unconstitutional

I've listened to it. A lot of the lyrics are gibberish but the lyrics which make sense are anti-white. Also Q-Tip is a libtard Hillary supporter who hates Trump so there's that.

What the fuck does that matter? Musically, it's not nearly as good.

What the fuck do you think people mean when they say X is a better album than Y?

even still
you don't see ppl in america slaughtering gay people left and right everyday.

gays in america are lucky we are not muslims

>Musically, it's not nearly as good.
actually it is better musically
even mykki blanco's recent album was better than atcq

Danny Brown kind of made one of the best albums of the decade, so i'm gonna say no.

The album is not anti-white at all. Being pro-black doesn't mean anti-white.

It is anti-Trump but only on like one song, and are we really gonna pretend that Trump is good? (inb4 I get called a Hillary shill, I voted Johnson)

tl;dr:

Nah.

kind like in melatonin, or maybe you meant dis generation, or maybe mobius,or did you mean kids? Ya know so much 'anit white' Just because you dont understand something your so quick to get defensive

>If we did we would throw them off buildings like the Muslims do.

When was the last time the govt of a muslim country did that? On the other hand, Trump supporters haven't been too discreet about their disdain for homosexuals (or anyone that displays feminine characteristics) and ethnic minorities. On top of that, Trump's cabinet is full of creationists, climate change deniers, war crime advocates, and people who have opposed (and still likely do oppose) gay marriage. The fact that your camp is showing absolutely NO concern for his cabinet picks is alarming enough for normies.

not an argument

i fucking hate cultures, nations, countries fuck all that shit
the day we unite all cultures and stop bitching because MUH apropiation or stupid shit that's unimportant to anyone (like seriously do you think 24/7 about your culture? idk about you but i have more shit to worry about than what a group of stupid people identify with) is the day we progress as the human race
fuck you pol faggots with your christianity bullshit and mmuh white supremacy we are all equal and we all will die nobody cares if jews are greedy whatever what the fuck i say we need a holocaust of stupid people because what we have is not white supremacy black supremacy whatever fucking bullshit what we have is an overload of dumb ass shit fuck people that need to stop contaminating the scientific progress of our race with stupid ass complaints about shit nobody cares about, since these faggots are so bored contributing nothing to humanity that they have to complain about some stupid shit like """"""cultural appropiation"""""" like bitch you think aliens out there travelling in space give two fucking shits about culture theyre just exploring space man they finished their stupid racism problems whatever fuck shit and are already in space the only reason we arent is that we keep promoting these shitty ass liberal arts careers that contribute nothing to society, the only focus should be scientific progress after that we go to space and nobody gives a fuck anymore there's like a million planets you can have your own fucking numale white guilt culture there and stop fucking bothering other poeple with your boring ass fuck cuck shit fuck yall faggots im sick of you fucking shits

So then that means follows that being pro-white doesn't mean you are anti-black so why are we called Nazis for caring after our people?

I thought it was kinda boring desu

My advice to your people is to leave the country before the make believe pepe death squad kills you LMAO

Gentrify here, now it's not a shit hole

Best: Melatonin
Runner-up: Dis Generation
Worst: We The People
Overrated: Solid Walls Of Sound
Underrated: The Killing Season

>pro-white doesn't mean you are anti-black

correct, and no one ever said that, you get called a nazi when you are anti-black (or super racist in general).

Are you fucking kidding me? Well ok, thank fuck we're not killing a whole bunch of people, that's real nice.
So I should be thankful that a lot of americans (mostly in the south tbf) oooonlyyyyy hate them, BUT THEY'RE NOT KILLING THEM! Let's keep that hate flowin' I guess...

Holy shit imagine being this much of a globalist cuck hahaha

Splendor and Misery, Atrocity Exhibition and Savage Mode are all better

best post

yes you should if not leave the country before things get violent.
Leave america and never come back

>globalist meme
i dont give two fucks about your buzzwords im not an ist anything i just want people to get past this bullshit and stop classifying themselves as ist this ism that fuck that shit man all i want is to go to a far away planet away from all you stupid fucks its like you all dont realize the solution to everything is space travel but if we keep worrying about stupid race women rights shit we're never gonna make it in time before earth is destroyed (aprox. 100 years)

I fucking hate political rap so much. 99% of the time it's libtard propaganda. I wish more conservative black rappers made political rap albums. I hope Kanye makes one I know that he is a conservative/nationalist so I'm counting on him to make one

>Hey, gay people aren't getting slaughtered here like in other countries so that means were OK.

There's a large astigmatism towards gays in this country still man. I'm not saying that you have to like gays or Muslims, but if you think they're treated fairly you're wrong. The fact that a gay friend of mine from high school had to go to Mexico to get married is ridiculous. And the fact that if your a Muslim and you commit a crime its first considered a act of terrorism is kind of ridiculous too. I'm not saying that they cant be one in the same.

>BUT MUH SKING IS BRIGHTER
>BUT MUH SKING IS DARKER
>BUT MUH CULTURE
>BUT MUH HOLY BOOK
>BUT JEWS ARE SHIT LMAO
>BUT BLACKS ARE STUPID LMAO
>BUT WHITES ARE EVIL LMAO
>BUT MEXICANS STEAL LMAO
>BUT MUH AMERICA
>BUT MUH BLACK AMERICA

I agree, we're all made of fucking bones and shit. We're the same fucking race. We just like to divide ourselves because we're shitheads.

seriously though they're undoubtedly a skilled bunch but I can't be bothered to pay close attention to their personally uninteresting lyrics and production in the current year
congrats on taking the bait
you're stereotyping and, disregarding the importance of intent and circumstance when appropriating, all cultures appropriate constanly it's literally the history of humanity

sounds like your gay friend should have stayed in mexico

why force yourself upon people who don't like you. move out of the country its simple

I would say...

Best: Mobius
Runner-up: Solid Wall of Sound
Worst: Kids
Overrated: Melatonin
Underrated: We The People

I left the country a long time ago.

finally someone gets it
there is literally LITERALLY no point at all of having any sort of divided culture at all it's all shit for the aliens to see anyway which is why im saying nobody would care about that shit if you lived on your own comfy spaceship and could go anywhere you fucking wanted

Its not that simple. Please, empathize for your fellow human being. this is his home. This where he grew up and had friends, child hood memories.Who he loves changes nothing about his character

>Worst: Kids

how is it possible to have an opinion that shitty

>Please, empathize for your fellow human being.
I only empathize for my friends and family. again my advice to your friend is for him to accept change and move forward. If he doesn't like how america treats him move to another country.
its an abusive relationship time to let go

Melatonin is fucking good you goon

Most mexicans basically have deep south mentality.
Well, tbf, I read somewhere that young mexicans are shifting from that mentality, so maybe, in a few years, if shit doesn't change in the US, getting married and even living in Mexico (if you're gay) might not be that shit a choice.

Honestly, the only thing I remember about it is the hook. Everything else just doesn't seem that great, desu.

hook is obnoxious

If you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything.

Also, this.

I'm not the same guy you're replying to. But I left the country years ago for that very reason. I fucking hated America, so I left. One of the best choices of my life so far.

preach

loved the Gucci Mane feature

Jesus Christ that album cover is ugly. What the fuck were they thinking?

We're the people of this country. It may seem like a hard, far fetched dream, but I do believe we can make a positive change for everyone.

It might be possible. But I wasn't going to wait, hope and pray for it to happen.
If you guys fix your shit I will gladly come back, and a bunch of expats will too.

There's no appropriation with the word tribe.

>whole album bitching about Trump based on misinformation
>Trump has actually done more for the black community than these apes have with their "music"

yeah not listening to this stupid shit

Yeah im not gonna listen to either, especially since you consider me a ape. Catch you on the flip

citation needed

Best: Melatonin
Runner-up: Lost Somebody
Worst: The Donald
Overrated: Conrad Tokyo
Underrated: Dis Generation

I understand you and I hate that you pretty much felt like you gotta bounce. I hope the best for you.

cucks

cRap isn't even music anyways, so why bother?

Man, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I still love America, the America I grew up in, not the shit I discovered when I became an adult. I really hope shit changes soon.

I believe shit can change, I just think it will not happen any time soon.

>that one retarded Sup Forums user that mods are letting derail and shit up this thread

Mods b' sleepin'

>every good track is ruined by an annoying sample during the chorus

why do they do this