You live in a place 5 miles from the nearest house. You come home and this girl is tied to your bed, naked...

You live in a place 5 miles from the nearest house. You come home and this girl is tied to your bed, naked, screaming for help. Would you rape her or help her?

Fuck off with this cringe, you massively lonely 14 year old sperg.

I'd steal her phone while screaming team rocket blasts off at the speed of light.

She looks like a teenager with mild downs syndrome. I would kill her and do society a service.

both

I'd call the police, because obviously someone'd be trying to set me up. Also because I'm not a terrible person.

More

I would rape her

Tell her i will save her if she sucks me off willingly afterwards

If she says no, id save her anyway

Great thread

I was op :)

Time stamp your cum pillow or mattress or whatever the fuck it was for me plz

Help her, she didn't tie herself to the bed so at least one other person would know about it even if you disposed of her later. Also, not a cringe worthy nigga.

I would help her because that's what decent human beings do

You're a great man don't ever change

Where are you from btw

West Virginia. Clendenin

I do a 780 and go to kitchen. Cook her some eggs

>I would keep her as a sex slave. Rape her repeatedly over and over again. Eventually I would get bored of her so I would probably let her go if I thought I could drop her off somewhere where she couldn't lead the cops back to me. But then again maybe I would just get more and more extreme with the things I would do to her and eventually tourcher her to death.

From NY and love your commitment dont stop

>tourcher her to death
>tourcher

Dammit man, I was with you until that happened...

Only in a shit hole like Virginia would this happen

Rape her with a mask on. Then ''save her'' from the horrible masked rapist and tell her not to tell anyone because I murdered him and can get in trouble. Than have thank you sex with her.

NY? Looks like Lake Ontario.

I'm from Olcott

No bc her forehead is too big

my bad I was typing too fast

ITT: Edgy spergs. You wouldn't do a god damn thing. You'd probably call 911. Most of you are too terrified to talk to a woman outside of the internet let alone actually touch one in real life even if she's helplessly tied down.

Heard it got wiped from the map from the floods when I was in Clay county.

both

Yep, my neighbors got hit, this was a house

Damn dude. Clay got hit pretty bad but not as bad as there.

fucking nightmare. fellow WVbro here, but I'm smart enough to live up on top of a mountain, not down by the river. If I get flooded out, it's end times.