Why do people like this smug fucking libtard shithouse cunt?

Why do people like this smug fucking libtard shithouse cunt?

Lads n crisps innit

his twitter bantz used to be pretty good.

Walkers are shit though.

POO

Waheeeeeeeeeey the LADS can't wait for MOTD to see Gaz is his undies waheeeeeeeeeeeey no homo though boys init

I suppose so if you're from Reddit.

smug? Come on...He seems like a very nice and humble guy. He even admited taking a dump while on a match.
He's a good tv host as well.

>libtard
sup Sup Forums

He's the personification of smug.

>All of this Salt and Lineker

Does he trigger you m8 ?
You a Brexit voter?

>libtard

That would be Mourinho banging on the table and saying that one year from that day he would be champion. Seriously when was Gary Lineker smug?

Only thing that a Brexit voter triggers is Article 50

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

>Seriously when was Gary Lineker smug
Ever since he started presenting MOTD.

You have the reading comprehension of a Brexit voter m8.
Pottery.

You're an anti-democratic fascist m8

This

I accept the result that more than half of the country are inept, m8.

t. 18yo studying media studies at ex-poly

t. 22 yo dad of 5 from Doncaster or Barnsley whose dad is still waiting for "the mines to reopen".

As if the mines are packed away in a box in the attic ROFL

because he's england's best striker in 50 years maybe?

>m-m-muh future

Get a fucking job, you backward little shit.

That's Shearer.

t. Severely confused simpleton

>libtard

fuck off yank

t. spotty, retarded, self-entitled, lazy teenager

nah, more goals, the most of any english player at the world cup ever plus a world cup golden boot says Lineker is better

You still have no idea how this "t." thing works, do you ?

Nah, its definitely Shearer.

You clearly don't. Piss ant.

Bongs, get a grip.

Shearer's record is wank compared to Lineker's and he has less goals, how do you come by this strange conclusion? You're a geordie aren't you?

No, I'm not a Geordie I just see Shearer as a far better striker than Lineker.

By your retarded Goal-Legacy logic, Klose is a better striker than Ronaldo

So any answers to the OP's question?

>This pained Southerner ITT

you can 'see' him as whatever you like, Lineker performed when it mattered as his record shows, Shearer didn't, with the exception of '96 of course

Posting in terrible thread

>Shearer didn't
Yet most of his international goals came in competitive matches. Scored two or more goals in three consecutive tournament finals.

But yeah, Shearer didn't perform when it mattered, says a schoolboy whose only knowledge of football comes from vidya.

I just read that he hasn't recieved a single yellow or red card in his career. How on earth is that even possible? I mean has he never fouled someone unintentionally or handled the ball or wasted time...

kek are you guys high?

shearer>>>lineker

if you accept that that's what matters then Lineker is superior

I'm guessing you're a spuds or arse fan then

>if you think lineker is a smug twat then you must support one of these two teams

Deary me.

So?

Think about it for a little longer

1. Refs weren't as card-happy back in those days as they are now; 2. He did pretty nothing other than hover around the penalty box waiting for tap-in opportunities.

No, I'm simply pointing out your fallacy and erroneously claims. Evidently, you're not very bright.

You now realise Lineker's parasitic sons are on Sup Forums

gary is a lovely velvet owl leave him alone

>le underwear man

I want to ruffle that doggo's ears

your 'proof' that shearer is better is based on your subjective opinion, mine is based on actual tournament performances

>world cup goals are the only thing that matter

So by your logic, Klose is a better striker than Ronaldo. Is that what you're saying?

No.

>muh shat
Go back to licking the salt and vinegar of Gary's nutsack m8

>LE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE GARY IN HIS KNICKERS XXXXXDDDDDD SO FANNY LOOK AT THE SMUG BIG EAR CRISP MAN WITH THE SHITE BANTER HE HE OOOH I CAN'T WAIT IT'S GONNA BE EPICCCxD

>LE SAYS ERMMMM AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY SENTENCE MAN

Well, considering Klose has multiple golden boots and world cup medals it's pretty hard to deny his status as one of the greatest strikers in world cup history. Ronaldo has done exactly jackshit although I guess he does score 5 goals every week against massively financially inferior opposition so that's something I suppose.

Brazilian Ronaldo, not the stat pad Portuguese one who isn't a fucking striker.

He's 55 and looks better than most of you. And he's got the bants

>And he's got the bants
It's Reddit-tier smug bants though.

Why do people like him what?

Good bants. Terrible opinion, but good bants.

Gary Lineker is a likable guy. I guess he's so popular that he's become a bit of a meme, but I still like him. Who would you rather have as the main face of Match of the Day? Danny Murphy?

Ronaldo is better they have very similar records but Ronaldo has won more overall and probably been more decisive in crucial games

>one who isn't a fucking striker.

He is a striker really isn't he? He actually plays front man for Portugal doesn't he?

Bring back Des Lynam!

>tfw I posted a reply to an early post and now I'm reading the rest of the thread and am only now discovering what a nightmare this thread has become

Doesn't Jonathan Pearce's kid post here? I remember he once started defending him when everyone was having a go at his commentary spaghetti, and I felt bad for this guy since everyone on Sup Forumswas calling his dad a moron.

>the one guy ITT acting as though being smug is a bad thing

This site isn't for you.

He and Gary Neville are the same guy.

>He is a striker really isn't he? He actually plays front man for Portugal doesn't he?
Clasping at straws to try and keep the high ground here mate.

>chaos 2

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shat on lineker

Tell me about your skeletons, Gary.

He's a good presenter who genuinely cares about football but doesn't take himself too seriously, and his playing credentials can't be questioned.

It's kinda sad that journalistic standards are so low now that Lineker is considered a good presenter.

because he was my hero when i was little. to this day if i'm through on goal in a kickabout with my m8s, i'm being lineker.

This thread is arse cancer.

And bollock cancer

SHAT ON PITCH
SHAT ON MATCH OF THE DAY
SHAT ON SHAT ON

this

Apparently used to sleep around a lot behind his wife's back.

>Klose is a better striker than Ronaldo
Depends on which Ronaldo you're talking about
He's definitely better than Penaldo

>Libtard
Fuck off reddit

Fuck off, gypsy thief.

Ronaldo played 3 world cups(in one of them he was fat), Klose played in 4 world cups

They're at a similar level as far as International Level goes

>They're at a similar level as far as International Level goes

Shut up britkek

They are in terms of performance

>They are in terms of performance

They have a similar goalscoring record
Get over yourself faggot

>Get over yourself faggot

Right, my job here is done
Moving along

>Right, my job here is done

>Depends on which Ronaldo you're talking about
Well it clearly says striker, so why would you assume it's anyone other than R9, especially as it's been clarified here

I heard this too.

Had a bastard son too.