I believe in the conspiracy that Disney is buying off critics to give their movies good reviews

>I believe in the conspiracy that Disney is buying off critics to give their movies good reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have to let a couple bad ones slip through the cracks to keep up appearances, but their capeshit reviews are very clearly bought and paid for

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c

Sacrificial lambs

They could take Schneider, but they went too far trying to take down singer

They made a fucking sequel to that? How the fuck did the first one even make enough money?

the first one made a billion off the 3D gimmick

I don't have cable anymore so maybe I'm just missing it but I haven't seen fucking ANY advertisement for this at all

they won't buy good reviews for actively terrible movies, otherwise it would be too obvious. alice never had a chance of being good, the first one was garbage too

it's far easier to get away with greasing the wheels for mediocre product and magnifying the flaws of its competitors

>the first one made a billion

Came out right after Avatar and rode the imax 3d wave

>Zack Snyder doesn't make shitty movies, it's just a conspiracy!!

The first one made a billion, I still don't know how, it was fucking terrible.
Fucking foreign box office

not a conspiracy nut, but there is a difference between disney supporting their own hand tailored emersonian propaganda versus their support for outside the box nutty directors.

Sorta like how Sony 'supports' Adam Sandler or M. Night. Shyamalan (it's more like, they're in bed with these creators but actually loathe them) Disney doesn't always support Pixar, Marvel, or some of their ego-driven directors, especially when the narratives don't fit their original 1950s-was-perfect viewpoint.

I only believe Disney bribed critics for Star Wars
Because
A) it cost them a billion dollars
B) they can't have their first film be a dud critically
C) it was awful and no adult liked it

Everything else is a lie

It's preferable to believe these people are praising garbage because they're financially corrupt rather than because they're artistically and emotionally bankrupt. Laurels placed upon shit has to stem from one of those sources, and financial corruption is easier to swallow than the truth that critics are a bunch of tasteless faggots who've fallen from the grandeur and grace of Pauline Kael who started the trend of popular criticism and created a standard quality control upon cinematic experience. Critics have failed in their job, and they serve no purpose now than as appendages of social media hype.

it only made a billion because it was literally the first tentpole to promise an immersive 3D experience right after avatar came out

it was hilarious how the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland managed to destroy mainstream audiences' genuine enthusiasm for 3D within months of Avatar's premiere.

It will get at least a 60% in 2 weeks time

Cringe

>no adult liked it

Everyone I've talked to enjoyed it a lot. Plebs are retarded and love scene for scene remaes

Why is my 4chanX extension saying this is one guy?

because I made both of those posts

weird...

>using rotten tomatos as a valid source of criticism

that being said, the movie probably is shit. How many CGI up the ass films with le weird and quirky Depp and Carter dialog T. Cuck Burton films do we need?

thats not a superhero movie

This.

Those are clearly horrible unsalvageable pieces of shit, they would lose all credibility.
I think they buy some very important influencer to shit on SOME of the strongest rival movies and shill their strongest pieces, once the trend is set other critics / internet sheeple will just follow whatever the cool guys are saying.

Does Singer make shitty movies too?

This.
Do you really think most critics don't check RottenTomatoes before they post their review?

>Those are clearly horrible unsalvageable pieces of shit

Just like BvS

Not cinematic universes.

>implying Tomorrowland isn't a better film than most of the MCU

Does Alice sell toys?

>thinking this is about Schneider

Nope, Bryan singer, aka best capeshit director working

>using rotten tomatos as a valid source of criticism
>as opposed to some asswipe on youtube that everyone praises for some unknown reason

Not a day goes by where I don't feel like the nazis should have won

Daily reminder there has never been a single piece of proof showing that Disney pays reviewers.

honestly you guys just sound salty that the masses dont like the same 'patrician' shit you do

ITT: tinfoil faggots

>someone is using your oc

That's a good feeling. I actually like 2/3 and BvS, but the meme that Disney buys critics is dumb as shit

Does tinfoil really mean anything in a world where the NSA is spying on everyone?

This
And even if that were the case, there is a critic who would risk losing his job in order to keep his integrity and that shit would blow up

Yeah, that's the big problem with this. I can't imagine the hundreds of critics Disney would need to bribe to pull this off regularly, and not one of them went "Hey, I could be one positive review and get paid money now, or I could be a famous whistleblower renowned for his journalistic integrity and be famous for life!"

>listening to some asswipe or reading reviews on rotten tomatos
>not just seeing the movie yourself and forming your own opinion

why do people actually do this?

Like he said, sacrificial lambs. Disney releases these bombs, even with large budgets, to make it seem like they are participating in a legitimate practice. Then when they release their mediocre capeshit, etc., their profits multiply even with the other films' failure. On top of that, there's hardly any money lost with tax benefits. Their asses are further covered by the fact that the creators of stinkers, such as tomorrowland, actually put a true effort into the film and didn't know that disney knew they were shitty creators all along and their failures were precalculated by businessmen.

somebody link this post to so they can have a laugh.

Says the person who can't accept that disney isn't paying critics

Lol

Iron Man 2
>av.score 6.5
Captain America
>av.score 6.9
Iron Man 3
>av.score 7
Thor
>av. score 6.7
Thor 2
>av. score 6.2
>Rotten and with a 5.5 if you click Top Critics
Age of Ultron
>av. score 6.7
The rest has a 7 score, The Avengers being the highest with a solid 8. There you go DCucks tinfoil shits.

>DC
>implying
Brian Singer is the best and most consistent cape director today

Lone Ranger has a very good movie buried in the footage. Just needed some editing and restructuring. I could edit an 8.5/10 movie with what's contained in the film.

Right off the top of my head the framing device with Tonto adds nothing and Helena Bonham Carter's character is useless aside from shooting something from her leg. Both those things drag and eat up maybe 20 - 30 mins of screen time. Remove that shit and the movie is instantly far better.

>m-muh BvS

I'd buy Mia Wasikowska toys, if you know what I mean.

Probably not toys, but Hot Topic shirts and stuff

How much better do all those grooves feel? I brought a cheap bland fleshlight to start with and looking to upgrade

I wouldn't have a clue senpai. Never bought one. I'm content just fapping with my hand. It doesn't look like it would feel too pleasant though desu.

>things that disprove my conspiracy are equal part of it

there's no winning with these people, just let them live in a fantasy

Son, I am disappoint.

also all of those except iron man 3 and AoU were paramount not disney

Youre a dumb nigger

only redditors think these conspiracy theories

lol people do buy reviews just like twitch streamers buy view botters and youtubers buy views and facebookers buy friends and likes.

You have to be brain dead not to know this..

oh wait i'm on Sup Forums you are all braindead fucks

It's fucking easy to manipulate these shitty websites..

What? why is it alright for women to have sex toys but not men?

sacrificial lamb

>all of those
Cap and the Thor movies are here retard

Disney does not pay critics for good reviews, they have however gotten really good at exploiting RT's broken metrics which reward "safe" movies and punish riskier projects.

One of them has to be in the wreckage brother

Tomorrowland was a great movie wtf mang

>The conspiracy nuts already have a hard time proving the shilling, throw this one under the bus to throw them off and kill whatever little validation they could have. Better get those checks ready to shit all over Suicide Squad and hailing Doctor Strange as transcending cinema

but yeah, believe that the biggest monopoly right now is playing fair and clean

>Only Animation and Marvelshit

Saves time. We can't all live in parent's basement and watch every movie that comes out you know?

Idk, it's pretty easy to see whether a movie will interest you or not

I don't need a critic to tell me transformers 5 will suck

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

what exactly do you mean by here?

Thanks to reminding me with whom i argue here.

Disney pays for good reviews yes. Disney does not interfere with other films reviews.

doesn't change the fact that critics are Marvel biased fanboys

see

Disney literally pays people to review movies. They own ABC and they all have local affiliates that do movie reviews. You're fucking high if you don't think Disney has pull.

>Clooney as a pedo
How they got away with that?