How do I manipulate a women into becoming overly emotionally attached to me?

How do I manipulate a women into becoming overly emotionally attached to me?

Be attractive and/or rich and ignore them also if you can get several girls in a group that like you it will spread like wild fire. I am not sure how I did it but at my old job every single female wanted to date me any time I walked in they would start swooning. I ended up picking the most attractive one to date and then they all still like me but hated her.... she had to change jobs because of it.

if I had to guess it was because I was quiet and generally ignored them... the subconsciously know that they are full of shit

You don't want to. At first its great bc sex, but then you'll never have a moment of peace until you dump them.

So you get sex until you don't want to anymore. I don't see the problem.

Speaking as someone who had a clingy as fuck emotionally attached girlfriend, it's not that easy to cut them loose.

Most recently she messaged me last month.

We broke up six years ago.

>knowing whats normal and what's not
>confident
>don't give up, its not logic game.

I should add that she's already ma current girl.

I'm a college student, expect that I'm attractive and intelligent, I ain't got no big bucks going on for me.

Could you elaborate more?

That doesn't matter, just tell me how to get them to be crazy for me and crazy attached. So I can fuck with them, but not the other way around.

bumpo

not OP, but how to make a girl get so attached/into you so that one does not have to worry about cheating/her doing shit behind one's back?

Kinda curious.

Thanks mates

Another interested user, I see. Guys, we need a "How to manipulate genral", especially concerning women and relationships.

>what do I even mean

I think that's exactly what OP asked, though.

>bump

>more arrow meme

i fucked up okay, and i dont bother to fix it.

Just contribute to the topic in a way other anons can even understand what shit you're trying to contribute.

women love beggar
swallow yhour pride then begg a ton.

What do you mean by "beg"? And for what?

>bump

Opiate in food that you make for her, she will get addicted and if she leaves she will think she is missing you

Autist.

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

>wot?

Just leave

Underage b8

bumpidy

First step, become so desperate for a relationship you eventually just dont give a shit about one anymore.
Second act as if theres literally nothing that could stop you, basically become as cocky as possible without overstepping social bounds so you dont become an asshole, just someone who doesnt care about other peoples views of you
And Third, find a girl who seems weak, they're generally an easy catch if youre a "nice guy" or whatever, just be sure to make them feel like youre the only person they need