I'm gonna ask my weed dealer to smoke with me in a bit. What kind of music should I put on? Normies hate my music

I'm gonna ask my weed dealer to smoke with me in a bit. What kind of music should I put on? Normies hate my music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68mHvQrbUng
youtube.com/watch?v=zt51rITH3EA
youtube.com/watch?v=3XqyGoE2Q4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4 33

Dopesmoker

Chance the rapper

The new Tribe album, my man.

>smoking with your dealer

lmao, you must have zero friends

Jeez, I just thought it would be nice. Is it really that weird?

Yuck self titled
take an extra hit for me

Is that Rob Brown from Autechre?

Nah, it's considered polite. Ya might even get some free bud out of it. Depends on your dealer tho. Some are chill, while others are sketchy AF.

No it's not weird, and it's good to chill with him for a bit, weird to have people in and out of his place if you're going to his

youtube.com/watch?v=68mHvQrbUng

>Is it really that weird?
probably not, you know him better than we do

Depends on your dealer. Chil, white, college aged hippie white guy who sells it on the side, Yes.

Sketchy dude who I just started buying from, No.

It's David Duchovny in The X Files you loser

Peacock tail is soooo comfy stoned. Makes me picture a Snorlax floating on its back in the middle of a clear lake on a sunny day.

Play Mac Demarco

NO LOVE DEEP WEB

Put on something threatening that might either make him think police are going to bust him or you're going to kill him and steal everything

This one

this one

Just ended up putting on Master of Reality. He seemed to like it

Good choice

Quintessential getting high song.
youtube.com/watch?v=zt51rITH3EA

The last time I bought weed off a guy I had to go to craigslist. He came out of an alley dressed up like a slav decked out in a full Adidas tracksuit, and over the course of a 5 minute conversation went from speaking completely normally to speaking with a heavy as fuck Scottish accent. I've never been so unnerved by an interaction with another human being.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XqyGoE2Q4Y

nice blog post