Ask Mason anything

Ask Mason anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.henry.com/concrete-and-flooring-accessories/concrete-crack-fillers/stone-mason-mortar-fix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How you are Mason?

Charlie?

how old is your mother?

What for lunch Mason?

why would I?

It's a fucking boring pile of tards and has nothing special or mysterious about it.

Fuck off faggot

THE NUMBERS MASON
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

I'm great

13 year olds arent allowed to join anyway faggot

Try again.

I have a friend who claims to be a Mason. How can I find out if he really is?

What convinced you to join?

She'd be 80 years if she were still alive.

What do the numbers mean?

Marilyn Mason?

Well done steak.

What lodge?

What's your profession?

Why be a Mason?

I'm 32 thank you.

Why do you even think anyone would care if you are a mason or not. It's like a starbucks membership today.

I bet you feel special and secret, stop reading Dan Brown and grow up little fag.

not OP but also a mason and we cant tell you

we would have to kill you after, unless you also join, which is what you should do

You must be a low degree faggot. Ask me anything, Im not OP, but I am 33rd degree mason. OP bow down to your worshipful master, and suck my cock jew.

Master Mason here from UK

So why haven't you joined if it's so easy?

Im 45 and a mason like my father and grandfather before me
here in the UK it can open many doors in life

Will you be off or from?

It would be rather difficult for you. We greet each other with special handshakes

You do know that the Masons are responsible for creating the Italian Mafia, yes? Does the average Mason know this?

Do you know of any confirmed connections between the Masons and Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia?

Do you do weird handshakes to establish your identity?

You wouldnt know a 33rd if the illustrious brother came up and slapped you right in the cocksucker. Fuck off.

How many Mason's are there world wide?

Yes.

I forget, do I use the hand I wank with or the other?

Does it, at any point, involve a penis?

Millions.

I believe I can't. I wasn't born in the US

I heard you have to fuck a man upon initiation? My question is did you enjoy it?

I live in Scotland and I've heard there are a few Masonry buildings around the country. How would joining be a benefit to yourself? Also, how would you go about joining?

I really would like to help boost progression in this world but I feel like I can't get to the right standpoint without a little boost. Is this the place I'm looking for?

Dont start it. This is not the forum for such a thing. All of you, remember each and every one of your obligations

The numbers. What do they mean?

Is there a way to contact any one at any time? What can masonry do for me upon my initiation?

Your dominant hand.

where do you live?

It's not what they can offer you but what YOU can offer us.

freemasonry is big in scotland, you will meet great people of all ages and walks of life
we all help each other out in any way possible
freemasonry makes good men better men

Because I'm not dumb and don't need the help of old pedophiles to reach anything in my life.

Masonry is a joke to me and serves no other purpose than "wooow we are secret and powerful and special look at our sign"

Pre 1900 it was important and useful since it broke down barriers and educated people.

Now we have something called universities where everyone can learn everything.

Haha britfag enjoy being a 3rd world country from now on.

USA.

you heard bullshit

Whence came you?

East coast USA

then you can join, it wont matter where you were born or what your religion is

around 5 mil. it's liteterally an atheist sect without any other purpose than creating more wealth for members by bypassing laws and creating illegal deals with each other

You know they made you do that shit. I mean, they need leverage over because you know their secrets.

I've since read the requirements and the belief in some form of deity is needed? I really have to have faith in a religion or god to join? This is more backwards than I thought. I was hoping that this community would be a lot more down to Earth and realistic.

It's us Mason who started the BlackLivesMatter movement for our own sinister purposes. So you shouldn't see us as a joke.

How do you know yourself to be a Mason?

you are supposed to have a belief in some sort of supreme being
you dont have to say which one
it is forbidden to talk about religion in the lodge

Or be rich/powerful.

I actually do believe this.

all men are equal in freemasonry it doesnt matter how wealthy you are
as long as you are a good person and not a criminal

So what if I don't? No entry?

Well my only friend left alive that is Mason told me he can't invite me because I'm from latin origin. And to my knowledge only a Mason can invite you.

>makes good man better man
nice try ms. pr chief

Not going to be part of your weird sect that only helps members and is making the life worse for everybody else.

you are literally trying to create your own seperate society it's scientology without the alien bullshit

does getting 33 as dubs make it true?

He spoke about killing.
Not a mason.
Be a light bro

Are you 3rd or 4th degree? Also I want to join (my dad hasn't been to a meeting in about 10 years but he still pays dues) but the belief in a deity kinda troubles me. I could get into belief, and I do believe in an architect, but I don't believe in a messiah. Thoughts?

what level of how many levels are u ?

that is absolute nonsense, hes being racist and is not your friend

Yes I should and no you didn't.

Make the people fear you nice tactic, you just showed that your ms. is a primitive cult that needs fear to control enemies and gain members.

Weird regressive 18th cent faggot Masonry is a joke and I will drive to your nearest center and take a shit on your doormatt.

Gonna create a thread in about 1hr about it.

Masonry is a ridicolus cult no better than the world religions or any other weird groups.

God bless her soul

there are only 3 degrees in regular freemasonry all the higher degrees are in: Chapter, Royal Arch and Rose Croix

you havent got a clue what you are talking about

sounds really dumb hoe do you call your group smart or reasonable if your members HAVE to believe in something that has no evidence for it.

dumbdumbdumbdumb

You guys are literally as dumb as Mormons smell worse than Muslims and more greedy than jews.

Why have there been so many mason posts on Sup Forums lately? Did something happen? Most of these retards are lost causes.

you could just be spiritual

and judging by your spelling and grammar you wouldnt be eligible

Is there anyway I can join without physically leaving my house. I cant get to much into detail but im kinda stuck behind a screen at this point if you know what I mean.

As an outsider, I think the point is to show you can believe strongly in something greater than yourself. Faith can be the most important driving force there is.

there is a pseudo masonic organisation but online but not connected to any grand lodge
basically its bullshit
get out of your house anyway instead of sitting in front of a computer

well that's a well phrased smart answer.

cmon strike my heart with fear you religious retard living in a sect of retards.

how about a Mason mass suicide can you bring that up on your next gay fuckfest meeting?

We use fear to brainwash the masses. But mock us all you want we do love it when someone publicly pokes fun at us. The more people turn it into a joke, the less they'll believe we are secretly staging worldwide events to prevent them from finding the truth; that we will rule this world.

I was led to believe that question would be funny. The more important question was, is it enough to believe in a grand architect and my brothers, or is it imperative one believes in christ/muhammad/moses/etc

>le nwo face

I want to join. Are you guys here in Bs As?

only if you are dumb and don't have any logic or reason between your ears.

Everybody who needs religion to forgive or be a good human is and never has been one.

Is this bad workmanship or a bad foundation?

all that the rules state is you must have a belief in a 'supreme being' make what you will of that
you dont have to be part of any religion just to believe in a higher power

Tell that to Kim Jong

Hahahahahhahaha now you really sound like a delusional 10 year old that just read Dan Brown.

you have no power you have no influence you are just a bunch of fags

Ask him. Being a mason isn't a secret. They advertise in the newspapers FFS

believe me you wouldnt want a masonic curse on you
you wouldnt get a bank account, loans mortgage, any job in government and many other bad things could befall you

Check my frount piece

What kind of vacuum cleaner do you own?

niceee

Even if you are a mason, you are just another pawn on the chessboard and you will die alone..

>xXXxxEdgi.McFa66otsonxxXXx

Uk ? You mean England + wales right?

Would you recommend this for cracked mortar?

ca.henry.com/concrete-and-flooring-accessories/concrete-crack-fillers/stone-mason-mortar-fix

Okay strike me with all your power since you are a member of a super influential cult you can track down my ip and fuck my life.

while you are trying to do that I will take a shit on the doormatt of the next Masonry building located to me.

See ya delusional kid that lives in a phantasy world where he finally is someone.

I am waiting

Sadly it is not that easy. Unless I wanna get killed or some shit. If your curious I am glad to explain. But on the topic of my question. I dont mean online. I have contact through people to John C green. If you know who that is. Im saying is there any way I can get recruited within my household.