Help me Sup Forums I just found out that my girlfriend of 3 months has been cheating on me the entire time...

Help me Sup Forums I just found out that my girlfriend of 3 months has been cheating on me the entire time. I told her I forgive her and we're still together but I know that's probably a bad idea?

wat do?

pic related looks like her but she's a little more curvy

I seriously don't know what to do this girl is really special to me and I don't want to lose her. But I know if she's already done this once she might do it again and thats what worries me.

The guy is black too honestly that bothers me more I mean it's only been three months what should I do?? Anyone?????

Don't be a cuck. A cheater is always going to cheat. Find a new hot grill

Bump please help!!

That's the thing I don't know if I can. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me

This is her, she's out of my league

you're a fucking retard OP, drop that bitch

dump the whore
dont look back
????
PROFIT

That's f'd up, bro. Yeah, cheaters are often repeat offended. Very rarely do they just have a one off. Do you love her? Is payback out of the question?

What do you mean payback? The guy she cheated on me with is a lot bigger then me

*repeat offenders

Just fuck her as hard as you can until your penis hurts and cheat if you have the opportunity

You can get revenge without laying a finger on this fool.

I don't know anymore we've only had sex a few times I don't want to get an STD

What do you mean?

Fuck her like the bitch she is until you see her only as a sex toy. And take pics and videos and share em with your Sup Forumsros

use a condom you cuck

Have sex with the guy she fucked now who's laughing?

>2016
>girlfriend

Op was he bigger than you?

Yes this is him

facebook /damon.t.huntley

Send CP to him email and get Sup Forums to swat him or something.
>must provide tits with timestamp.

Speaking of which, why don't you do a sextape with and use it as leverage. Just hide your cellphone, record it, do degrading things to her and viola!

We don't have sex all that often. When we do it's at her house and I don't think I can get a camera in there. Also what about STDs??

goodnight, sweet price

your cellphone! You can't prop your cellphone against a wall?

>3 months

Hahahaha

10/10 made me reply

Looks like a fucking ho to me

She looks nothing like the pic you first posted retard. Also stop being a fucking bitch, just leave her. If she really is out of your league does it matter if she'll fuck other guys all the time? Cause she wont just stop if she did it for 3 months.
Man the fuck up.