Multiple shooters or just one? this is shady as fuck

multiple shooters or just one? this is shady as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwTwUlq8Kg4&app=desktop
vcstar.com/news/local/in-ventura-county-suicides-by-gun-far-outnumber-homicides-accidents-2c85eca2-ba5d-63a3-e053-0100007f-379739131.html
worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2016
>sniping people without oreoes

>sniping people with a .177 round
What is this? Murder for ants?

first of all those are fucking toy
second of all that comment needs a fucking comma, goddammit

LOL AMERIFAGS CANT STOP KILLING EACHOTHER FOR NO REASON. WHY NOT BE LIKE THE UK? BETTER.

Eurocuck detected

Eurocuck detected
also nice bait

One of the thought to be shooters is a sudden changed gamer to a black racist white hating propagandist known as Minnesotaboyy

Just take a look at his videos. His twitter was filled with hatred against whites, and orchestrating how they should die and how the black "superiors" should slaughter white "snow chimps" before he privatised it

This nigger also refers himself to the "black massiah"

youtube.com/watch?v=QwTwUlq8Kg4&app=desktop

>WHY NOT BE LIKE THE UK?
Rage quit and regret it the next day?

>topkek

>Americans killing Americans

Yes please

>Don't want to be seen as a violent race
>Shoot and kill 5 officers
Okie.jpeg

lol sad amerifats, just wait youll get killed too at the train stop

Statement from former US president George Bush

"Laura and I are heartbroken by the heinous acts of violence in our city last night. Murdering the innocent is always evil, never more so than when the lives taken belong to those who protect our families and communities.

"Our hearts go out to the families of the fallen. We pray for the wounded officers to recover fully and quickly."

>Oh the irony

What is this? A Christmas story?

>train stop
there is only one train station per my town of 100,000 residents and there are like less than 1 murder a year in my town

maybe you are just a little pussy fag?

Not to derail the thread but in reference to your pic is that motherfucker serious or is he just trying for maximum troll? He snapped a photo of an air rifle and tries to pass it off as a "sniper rifle".

lol

>muh town is safe
>muh guns
>muh fast food

look how upset you amerifats get over your "national security" being compromised

what? you are an idiot. i just described to you how my town of 100,000 people (in a state of 30million by the way) is very VERY safe.
do you not understand how statistics work? do they not teach those to poor yurops?

Those are air rifles that are used for killing small animals.

That's a Daisy Red Ryder bb gun. The first clue this was bullshit was the price tag. I'm English and support gun control, even I think this is retarded.

they can hardly do that

kek

>I'm English and support gun control, even I think this is retarded
spotted the retard

Humans are inherently violent.

Son, you are retarded.

>I-It was guns. Not Obongo praising Black Lives Matter every chance he got

>like 1
Source actual statistics. Your country still has a murder percentage rate as high as third world countries. That should tell you something.

>look how upset you amerifats get over your "national security" being compromised

Not upset at all actually. I have plenty of guns for fun, sport, self defense and I'm not worried about national security, and I don't give a shit about your opinion of guns, the USA, or your shitty gunless country.

Fuck... I didnt realize the bushes owns Dallas?!

Spotted the cuck

obviously you dont get it since your arteries are clogged with lard you big fat retard. brain must look like a pile of shit

>MUH FREEDOMS

its part of the cycle
>event happens
>media thinking faster is better jump to conclusions and post speculation as fact
>justify it by the blatant lies told all the time by others like presedential nominees
>real facts come out as actual information is gathered
>speculations and mistakes used as fuel for false flag faggots

ref the mistake post of the building falling on 9/11 on the news from those idiots the bbc

kek

get a load of these sad dipshits who that that 5 shootings in a few days means that everyone everywhere fears getting shot all of the time
the media is tailor-made for niggers and idiots like you. just keep gobbling it all up

>Pellet guns
>"Sniper Rifle"

Fucking end it all dude.

vcstar.com/news/local/in-ventura-county-suicides-by-gun-far-outnumber-homicides-accidents-2c85eca2-ba5d-63a3-e053-0100007f-379739131.html
apparently people in my region are far more of a danger to themselves than they are to anybody else
>suck it retard

what it like living in the middle of a warzone? Is it hard going to mcdonalds and getting shot at?

here ill do one

on may 5th for killing osama
geraldo speculates its mulmar khadafi before the announcemnt
pres comes on says facts
time passes

geraldo was right it was khadafi but since the jews want osama so they can work with him to bilk the american public out of money through insurance scams the goverment used minions and 5th column to change the spin to osama to hide he is still alive

actually funny story I worked in a mcdonalds when I was 17. I am almost 24 and I haven't eaten more than a chicky nugg here and there for YEARS

feels good man

Bored huh?
I like to troll when im bored as well

"sniper rifle" Picture of BB gun.

How about let's have an honest talk about negro control. If we removed all the niggers, sand niggers, and half-caste mongrels from Mexico and South America we would have crime rates (in all categories) among the lowest in the world.

We need sensible nigger control. Lib-tards please take note. The rest of us are sick of your pets' bad behavior and being forced to pay for their food and clean up after them. We are going to have to be forced to put them down or release them back to their native habitat.

what the fuck are you even saying

he isnt saying anything hes just having a stroke.

>Funny story
still waiting

mfw Sup Forums was right. The police SHOULD be violent against niggers!

the funny story is that retards outside of the US have this misconception that Americans eat mcdonalds all of the time and despite having actually worked in a mcdonalds before I have absolutely no desire for that greasy goodness

so the joke is on you chap

wow nice edgy gangum mem picture
You're point is very valid because no I indeed know that you really don't care for this conversation.

>sniper rifle
>bb gun
Wat

So your incredibly high national obesity rate is just a misconception?

>train stop
>America
Nigger pick one, there's not a passenger train within 300 miles of my city

We drive cars, like men.

lmfao learn to walk its good for you to move your huge fat custard ass once and a while.

ITT a bunch of Eurocucks try to talk about issues they think they know.

>buy rifles with oreos
>buy anything with oreos
>making a retarded statement reactively to media twists
now imagine this gleaming beacon of logic and rightiousness in an important office with some form of power

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
again you can't into numbers... yes there are a lot of fat people... yes there are a lot of fit people

you are still dumb it would seem

Thanks for killing the planet :^)

This guy's got the right idea

Because america is the only place with cars.

Tyrone Wilkes Booth did it from the KFC drive-thru depository window

It's for indoctrinating children into the gun cult that makes up a third of Americans. It's the Sunday School of firearms.

china is the one killing the planet. Overpopulated, pollution generating, and ocean raping assholes

we invented the car.. so you're welcome

Just your usual dumb liberal.

Atleast people in other countries you know, actually care

>gun cult
is that the same as the freedom cult? where do I sign up?

I never said that I wasnt American. Also I thought Karl Benz invented the first "automobile"

the usa occupies a good chunk of the north american continent, as well as a territory here and there. that fact that the amount of land and people with the availability of the most unhealthy variety of foods not putting america as #1 world obesity should be enough to put to shame any half wit eurocuck with a false sense of pride.

>We already had a major part of our territory leave
>We already had our economy cucked over
>We already had immigrants come in and fuck everything up

Difference is, though, we didn't have it all happen at once. We space out our fuck ups.

> Also I thought Karl Benz invented the first "automobile"
for commercial production and sale? no

Fuck off europoor

>massiah
what?

can someone shoop some funny shit into the pic

Ah, I meant just in general. But I get your point

your fuck-ups haven't stopped since we left your shitty country

>go to walmart
>buy ammonia
>bleach
>string
>bottle caps
>bottle capper
>glass bottles
>oreos
>fill some bottles with ammonia and some with bleach
>cap them
>tie them together
>go to whatever crowded event I'm targeting
>throw
>run
>hide and eat oreos
No gun needed

it's like saying who invented alternating current, tesla or edison? the difference is very little and is usually rooted in national pride

>since we left
You mean got kicked the fuck out when you lost a war to a buncha backwoods trash and a few French fries?

You typed out an 11 word sentence and still found a way to make absolutely no fucking sense.
Good job, Eurocuck. You're reaching lows I never thought were possible.

As soon as I see the word cuck I loose interest and move on. You're like a small child who just discovered cursing and only knows one word but not what it means.

So get out of the thread.

November here we coooooooooommmme!

wouldn't work, bottles would break due to pressure and heat generated by the reaction of creating chlorine gas, also not enough gas to kill someone unless they were in a small enclosed room

>Trying to bait this hard

You're probably a 15 year old in Wisconsin.

Triple dubs of truth

>bottles would break due to pressure and heat generated by the reaction of creating chlorine gas
Only if you mix them in the bottles. Keeping them separate would be fine.
>also not enough gas to kill someone unless they were in a small enclosed room
How small and how did you come to this conclusion? I did not specify how big the bottles were or how many there would be.

Definitely airshit

ITT: eurotrash has no argument other than "hurr durr fat"

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck

It's used as an insult to describe someone so whipped his only way of coping is to convince himself he likes it. As is the sad case for many cuckhold fetishists.

Nope, oldfag since 2007, when you were six years old. I just wanted to point out that you sound like an idiot child, along with 90% of the rest of Sup Forums. It's always been that way, you're just a new brand of idiot with different words.

nogunz detected

>urbandictionary
holy shit are you 12?

wow you got him!

considering they are intended to be thrown, i doubt they would be 5 gallon, if you could heave them you could wreck more havoc with your bare hands.

chlorine is denser than air, so it sinks, the amount of gas you would need would have to be contained or else it would simply dissipate at peoples feet

keeping them separate would stop the reaction

Seems like you give a fuck

> thinking you don't sound like an idiot child yourself.
Looks like we're the same age, friendo

>butthurt cum dumpster detected

>Bout to kill me some cracka cops fo real
>Damn nigga 2 for 1 on double stuff?

I don't understand why everyone not from the USA is obsessed with gun control IN the USA.

It's a USA issue, why don't we just stay the fuck out of it. They are not some fucking third world country needing our help to free them from an oppressive dictator.

Stay salty

you would be better off pissing in the same spot outside for a year, digging up the soil, and washing it out saving the water. dry the water and collect the yellowish crystals that form, crush it up with charcoal and sugar.

not him, but

>post shitty opinion
>if people dont respond youre right!
>if they do respond lol they care so much

I thought the you mad thing was over and done with?

Guns are not toys, they are dangerous instruments of death. Would you let a baby play with a live grenade? NO!