Worth watching?

Worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gme1h1IfJZA&list=PLe6Zoaqfm7ic8Yj60u-JSdiAztiqhic40&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=V6TrbOexkUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious b8 bud

the pacific is better

Sure.

of course

so's this

not really it's pretty memey

reddit loves it though so if you're a redditor you'll enjoy it

THIS

BB thread?

How the fuck is it "memey"?

The Pacific is good, but it drags a lot during the Australia parts and towards the end.
Band of Brothers is more consistently entertaining throughout.

Both are definitely worth watching if you like WW2 stuff.

>Just remember boys, flies spread disease. So keep yours closed.

had the best episode by far

>Are those dusty jump wings? How do you expect to slay the Huns with dust on your jump wings?

>Volunteering for the Parachute Infantry is one thing, Perconte, but you've got a long way to prove that you belong here. Your weekend pass is revoked.

>Rust on the butt-plate hinge spring, Private Bullshit - revoked.

>Anybody?

better role

youtube.com/watch?v=gme1h1IfJZA&list=PLe6Zoaqfm7ic8Yj60u-JSdiAztiqhic40&index=16

one episode tey're all green recruits who don't know shit about war or themselves or each other

the next they just start acting like best friends

theres no plot development it shows you but doesnt tell you. it's shit

kys shitter

This is truth.

You realize the 1st episode starts a few weeks or even months after basic training and that the NCOs knew each other since before.

Oh man, you're so edgy and cool! Fuck off with your dog shit opinions.

BoB is a fantastic mini series. It romanticises war to an extent, but it is very well written and very well acted.

Buck > Lipton > Luz

>Compton
;_;

watched it for the first time about two months ago, a pretty good show. two last episodes are fucking boring though. show also suffers from too many characters, becomes hard to know who is who when they are all wearing helmets.

I give it a solid 8.5. out of 10

no its not

Thanks for your input champ

doesn't this place kind of remind you of bastogne?

>Luz
While working on a large 7,200 lb. industrial dryer, the machine slipped off its supports and fell on Luz.[9] Doctors said he died immediately.[9] In Luz's remembrance at the funeral home, there was a line down the street of 1,600 people waiting to pay their respects. Luz was buried with his medals on his chest, of which his family had no prior knowledge.

Its pretty easy m8, you only care about the guys from Toccoa.
All the replacements are not important and they really only introduce one temporal important character for an episode.

Yeah actually, except the trees are not blowing up

t. pleb

You're a dumb fucker, you know that?

For one, there are gaps of time in between episodes.

Second, Junior and Senior enlisted often become buddies during and after their deployments. When they experience the same hardships, it often develops a bond between the men.

Watch it. It's great.

SPEARS GET OVER HERE

>Doc I'm pissin' needles here

>it's a Spears episode

At first, the Nazis didn't shoot at him. Probably because they didn't believe what they were seeing. I didn't believe it at first. The craziest part was after connected with first squad...he came back.

(I think that's roughly how it went)

1) You're wrong.
2) Where do memes tie into this?

Fuck me, I read that thumbnail as "Baneposters"

>anybody want a smoke?

Best character.

That's not doc' Roe

How did he have such great hair?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6TrbOexkUc

I remember watching this with my dad (we always watched BoB together) and he legitimately teared up at this. His dad served in the Battle of the Bulge (Staff Sergeant, came out alive but was awarded the bronze star for volunteering to go first in a field they suspected was littered with mines or something), so he's always had a soft spot for this kinda stuff. After the war, he said my grandpa was definitely a changed man; didn't talk about his experiences, just snippets from basic, and he hated guns. He'd have my dad take care of rodents in the yard and shit.

This is my favorite TV series of all time.I consider myself a pretty patriotic dude, but upon watching the amount of respect I had towards the men who fought in the war grew immensely. Ton's of feels.

But did he check his privilege?

Some people just never lose it. My grandfather lived to 90 with hair like that.
Was that Lipton?

Sure.

CONTRABAND

Great casting. So easily hateable.

Post BoB/tP/GK-fus

Yea it was

ELLIOT

Shit way to go for Luz.

>tfw do the same thing in battlefield