youtube.com/watch?v=HifAWSHPO2Y
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~ronoak
rateyourmusic.com/list/applecat/free-jazz/
rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703
rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
youtube.com/watch?v=EFbFvIV_ctw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thoughts on Various Artists - Suck My Balls (2016)?

/drone/ general?

remember /rym/? those were the days

leave applecat alone

I found my future wife.

rateyourmusic.com/~catwomyn

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

My top 50/100 albums of 2016 list is coming up soon! Add me for great memes

r 'y' m

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

do more reviews of people

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878
I want a 78rpm qt gf

Applecat is a babe

if young mensa dont trust you im gon shoot you

Call Me Acid Man

youtube.com/watch?v=HifAWSHPO2Y

I give up on music someone buy me a plane ticket to Texas and give me a place to crash

Just willing to be (and drone) friends and get/give some recs

Cause In The End Ill Be Your Only Friend

what's the deal with applecat?

>applecat will never comment on your profile

Applecat is a man

then why does her profile say female?
checkmate athiests

rateyourmusic.com/list/applecat/free-jazz/

hladik completely BTFO applecat in this comment box
Can hladik get more based?

>A few of these releases are good.
Damn...

damn...

weak

>K
Wow hladik BTFO applecat so hard she had to make a pathetic attempt at damage control. Sad!

>look at hladik's ratings
>he's a textbook avant-teen

yeah your girl got this avant-dick

Is applecat done for? How the FUCK can she ever recover from this?

Https://Rateyourmusic.com/~Kankato

First time in this thread. I really like Scarufficore if it's not super obvious.

https//rateyourmusic.com/~Kankato

Mobile autocaps is annoying.

>I love Baduk and Super Smash Bros Melee.
closed tab

rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

hey guys dont go to Sup Forums im warning you

Why? I haven't gone to Sup Forums in years.

this pic make me so fucking uncomfortable...

like i guess all the tranny rym users look like this (sal, al those in that huge lgbt-queer-special-snowflake list) but they don't show themselves for the most part. but to be able to see their face and confirm that they are as hideous and lacking self-consciousness ("i'm truly a girl!") as one would expect is something else.

i feel really bad for his parents. if i were his dad i would feel like shit, like i've failed my son as a dad. i'm all up for being open-minded in theory and in real life i guess i would put up with my son taking it up the butt if it didn't imply him acting like a subhuman or trying to be something he isn't, but this is just gross. imagine going to his room or some shit and finding rym open and a comment of his on a shoutbox saying "i'm finally coming out to my parent :3 been really nervous lately and right now asking alexandria has been my LIFE like a lot, hope it all goes right OwO"

not even trying to do the usual bullying rymers thing, i really feel bad for this guy. the people at rym validating his "i'm a girl" delusions are doing him no good

If I ask Applecat out what would she say

applecat is underage.

u seem to be projecting REALLY REALLY hard just sayin :3

is this pasta

sad that tcb got the downvote train ran on his soundcloud"dj mix" instead of decitrans getting it on his bandcambient

It could be worse. They could be a bitter incel making fun of mentally ill people on a Bhutanese fly fishing forum.

What. Oh shit. Woops.
I assumed she was 18+

L

Not that guy, but i wrote that a week ago, once. Apparently the dude you are replying to liked it enough to save it. Nice

>Applecat is a babe
>If I ask Applecat out what would she say

What did Montie mean by this?

what do you think of this post

man like _snacks

He means that if he waits two or three years she might say yes.

Montie, my boy, in two or three years I will be rooting for you.

In 2 years, me and applecat with have a duo jazz-indie pop/slowcore album.

I probably wont get wit her tho. Ill be 21 I think

>thick and creamey profile pictures
>tier 2 bordering on tier 1
>B0SS4D311iC disciple
>actually Japanese
>added an AntiWarholâ„¢ 4.5 album to the database
Is haruyaishizuka, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is the /ourguy/ meme originally from Sup Forums? thats where i first saw it.

No idea but I see it all the time on Sup Forums

it comes from habbo hotel bobba

I wish I could live an authentic Japanese life.

eh, being a bitter cunt that insults strangers online isn't exactly something to be proud about and it's probably an indicator of problems as well (why would you give importance to what people you don't know do? and if you think they have an illness, why insulting them instead of trying to empathise with them?), but i think it's at least a bit more self-conscious and all it takes is not to act like a cunt irl whereas the tranny delusion runs deeper and implies rejection from society, identity crisis, etc.

also that was probably written by one of the trannymers xer/zurselves so it doesn't count

>grow-up
>study
>work as a salaryman for the rest of your life
>die
contrary to what memes might tell you the authentic japanese life actually sucks

no wonder so many people in nipponland go neet or/and commit suicide

kiss anime

Japanese people commit so much suicide because they are more logical about concluding their lives. And being a salaryman ain't so bad when you get to fuck a slant-eyed dime at the end of the week.

And how do you know all that?

I wanna touch applecat platonically

I once watched a Japanese New Wave movie that made it seem like living in Japan actually sucks, just like it does everywhere else.

This, unplatonically

Is applecat /ourgirl/?

No she's hlad daddy's girl

I hope we bully the shit out of her like we did with daisiesfree until she gets suicidal and changes her name and hides all her pictures

She has poseur taste in jazz. People who like Sun Ra don't know how to listen to jazz. Of course, this isn't surprising because she's a child. Sun Ra is objectively a hack who often fools ignorant people.

this is my ultimate endgame
We need sal and Shamepai up in this bitch

same here Sup Forumsro :DDD

That was all sodr2.
Triggered.

Oh hey its another le-irony SJW trannyclique beigecuck

ricegum or whatever that faggot's name is multiplied himself?

>ricegum
youtube.com/watch?v=EFbFvIV_ctw

>people who like something I don't are gullible
You talk tough but how many pages of western classical music have you listened to

One million

BTFO
NO CHANCE OF RECOVERY

>like i guess all the tranny rym users look like this (sal, al those in that huge lgbt-queer-special-snowflake list)

hold the FUCKING phone
i am NOT a tranny
thanks

True

why are you still posting pictures of your cat she's dead lol

~tranny

one of your old accounts was called sissy or twinky or something and you had your name set to sally for a while. maybe you harass (other) trannies cause of a complex you have?

SAL BTFO

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

because she's funny
and her spirit resides in Sup Forums

uhhh

*Sally

Will "Sally" ever recover from this brutal BTFO? Is "she" done for?

Just farted
I wish applecat was here to smell it for me. It was a pretty dank fart

I'll smell it for you :3c
*takes a wiff*

stop forcing the applecat meme, she's not even hot. now daisy, she was hot as fuck. i literally jacked off thinking about clapping dem cheeks. anyway, yeah.

Post pics of daisy

You Must Be New

>daisy
Mae

Wait, daisiesfree quit? I thought people just got over that meme.

more like Male

You must suck off married dudes for pocket change

that's her slut name. daisy is her pure alter ego who was never browned by that antiwarhol drone.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing applecat's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.

DELETE THIS

BTFO

can we get shamepai to do a cum tribute? it seems not entirely out of reason.

Yeah just ask him here