Japan & Korea

1) Do Koreans think the Japanese are ugly?

2) Are single eyelids much more common in Korea?

3) Can anyone produce examples of people who would look strange walking down the street in the other nation?

Left Jomon mixed Yamato
Right full Yayoi korean.

Half the Japanese aristocracy and its many descendants are Korean so nobody from Korea would look strange in Nipland

coke vs pepsi

interesting
the whiter and less asian they look, the more handsome they are

Why all Yamato men there look like gay?

>1) Do Koreans think the Japanese are ugly?
Nah
>2) Are single eyelids much more common in Korea?
Prob not since the advent of double eyelid surgery

Tbqh, Koreans, Japanese, Northern Chinese, and Manchus aren't distinguishable by just look. I am saying this as a Korean.

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Even Korean president Park Geun-Hye is looks like a Manchurian mongol.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient KoguryƏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.
Also pic is a test of DNA.

Where does the occasionally beaky nose of Japanese come from?

I don't detect it in the Koreans or Chinese

So Jomon are like asian aryans?

Japan has Yayoi blood too. But atleast Korea has very few Jomon blood.
Anyway this meaning Jomon had no skill of sea voyage to Korea. But Korean could come japan.
Also test of DNA.

Underrated post

Jomon are like Asian abo's
so, yeah

all I know about them is what Graham Hancock goes on about

This guy is Japanese. Does he look more Japanese than Korean due to his smaller chin, jawline & button nose? Or does he fit easily into Seoul.

beaky nose is from noth Ainu type of Jomon.
(But some mongolian has beaky nose too.)
Flat rounded nose is from south Polynesian jomon.
Jomon is mix of south Polynesian and noth Ainu. They mixed at ancient Stone Age and ice age.

And people would think if Japanese is originally jomon, why some of Japanese eyes is still very sharp.
It's because Mongolian blood is actually very strong.
This may sound racism but forgive me, but for example, if person have partly African blood then he would be looked like an African.
The same, even Japanese has 30% around of Yayoi mongolian blood. And we look like a very mongolian by it.

Who is he? He look like a plastic surgery? Look not natural to me.

Seoul, plastic surgery capital

Daniel Nakamura, Japanese Brazilian

Kaz Hirai then is a good example of a Japanese man

Carleton Coon thought there might be Tibetan blood in the Japanese causing these pseudo-Caucasian features but that seems unlikely.

He is Japanese and wearing makeup

Japanese, are Korean exports still popular in your country? I remember hearing that in the 2010s Korean Dramas and music were insanely popular but I feel like they're popularity has waned. In the US Korean exports never caught on and are viewed as an Internet fad for weird girls that died down. In China where part of my family lives, they've waned a lot over the past couple of years.

>in the 2010s Korean Dramas and music were insanely popular
That's like saying anime is insanely popular in USA.
I don't think insanely is the right word there.
They were popular and are still popular to a degree but I don't think most people in this country have watched them.