Eurodepressed

>eurodepressed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hungary

Hmmmmmmm.

>tfw not even on the list

Oh now post the "happiest countries" index or however it was called.

Bravo

Nono, Portugal is all sunshine and party. Like Spain.

wtf iceland

Unlike anti-depressant consumption, how "happy" a country is can not be scientifically measured, because there is no objective definition of happiness.

I was going to kill myself in November but decided to try out this year too before deciding to end it all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

Not that I don't agree, I find it interesting that some of the happiest countries also score at the top of anti-depressant consumption as well.

really made me reconsider life in europe

>Depressedtugal

Those happiness reports have more to do with wealth and quality of life than with actual happiness or any kind of feelings.

That's just antidepressants consumption, not necessary depression levels. These countries might jut like to solve complicated issues within an individual by spamming random drugs that don't do anything half the time.

Why are wh*tes always so depressed?

It's literally just attention whoring most of the time, combined with this ridiculous coddling culture which is presently infesting the West.

We live in a country where everything is done and where we have everything. We can talk to anyone, anywhere and at anytime. But we have become more anti-social then ever. People have less children and when they have them they are older on average. Marrying is becoming more rare but divorces are more common than ever.
We have the most healthy foods and enough water whenever we want, but we eat unhealthier than ever.

We have the most wealth but we die because of it.

maybe it's just the pharmaceutical industry shoving drugs up everyone's asses?

Átok

Fucking hell, Holland you okay?

are you taking antidepressants? or have you ever tried it

It's because with wealth and leftism society becomes more atomistic where the family unit is lessened, marriage becomes uncommon and de-emphasized (people don't care if gays marry) and society as a series of generations becomes lost. This is evidenced by things like the inheritance tax and the lessening birth rate and why? Women don't want to impact their career they claim, but why is parenthood about them alone? Women don't have children, parents do, couples do.

>USA preaching values
kek
enough internet for today

Why would I vote left or right when I have everything I want, and when I live for 90years or more? They always claim I have to choose between the dozen of parties that are divided in 2 groups. But when I choose one, the other seems to always win. It's said our voices are being heard, but if I don't Have anything to talk about, who is listening?

>latinshit and their degenerate sexual culture

I didn't say you could do anything. Nothing within the confines of democracy will stem societal trends.

is Estonia unironically becoming the master class of Europe

Why is the new world so happy compared to the old world?

But the problem is that I dont have the need to do anything, I don't need any change, I don't have a different opinion than anyone I meet. But still everyone seems to have the need to distance themselves. When we vote we scream at eachother forgetting we screamed together when we win as a country. But nowadays every day seems like election day.

Why are europeans so autistic?

>implying you are talking to foreigners
>implying this isn't a computer generated conversation to hide the fact you live in a dictatorship

Raped by uncle at the age of 12
Always poor
"Virgin" since I never had sex with my own free will

Still living on, no anti-depressant, few suicide thoughts in youth.

Carnivores die when they get a sprained ankle or a broken leg in the wild.

We are on top of the food chain, so being so pathetic and toughen it out and do something with your life.

Really made me think.

lmao wtf is wrong with non mediterranean

Really makes you think