Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Besides sexual activities, does live get better at 30?

No. Old, depressed and unemployed

When will you kill yourself?

Believe me, I'm sure I have it worse than you, and I'm only 27.

what havent you poked the pink or touched the stink, OP?

OP, why the everloving fuck are you a kissless virgin at 33? Have you given up?

what are the 3 biggest reasons for youor misery?

When I reach rock bottom. Still a long way to go.

Story time!

Because I have no idea what that even means.

Social retard. Social retard. Social retard.

Abridged version.
>graduate high school
>go to Air Force
>get kicked out 28 days later
>live back at parents' house with step-father
>get sent to Job Corps
>leave Job Corps 10 days later
>go live with aunt two states away
>get kicked out, have to live with cousin 20 miles away
>get kicked out because he's deploying
>be back at parents' house
>months pass by

>start working at a plant that is 40 mins away by car
>get laid off about 2 months later
>mother comes back from overseas
>move up north with parents
>enlist in Army
>finish Basic Training
>get kicked out of AIT
>back at parents' new house in northern state
Which was actually on yet another Army base
>do nothing but drive around, play RuneScape and Xbox, and read comic books until the following July
>move to foreign country
>didn't like it, move to old house now occupied by aunt and uncle
>stay there doing nothing but looking for work and/or school for MONTHS...by bike
>find nothing, plan to kill self
>move back overseas with parents

>begin college overseas
>live fat for a while as a student in a foreign country
>have no friends
>be 7,000 miles away from 'home'
>truly find myself and realize who/what I am
>stop complaining and start to turn life around
>have to leave country a second time because mother's time is up
>move back to old house with parents
>look for a new school
>find one
>go to school by transferring in
>be at school since 2013
>oldest student in most classes, can't connect with most people
>slowly fade into a 'fringe friend' status with few friends made
>no one wants to talk to me for prolonged periods at a time
>find myself in my senior year, mostly browsing Sup Forums, doing homework, interning, and wondering where my life went wrong
>opened this thread

why has the opportunity not come up for you to fuck or at least kiss

I'm simply not attractive.

pic

Oh, and I've been single since 2005. I was a high school sophomore at that time.

Inb4 that pic again.

you a wizard yet?

Dude. Quite a lot happened in your life. You have at least this going.

nice eyes

They got shot off in 'nam.

We live in the golden age of fucking. It has literally never been easier to get laid. I'm not saying it's EASY to get laid...just that there have never been fewer obstacles to overcome. Work on your interpersonal skills. Upgrade your wardrobe. Do a bit of exercise. You might be surprised how a little bit of work goes a long way. If you are nervous around women, go to bars and chat up female bartenders. Don't hit on them. Just talk to them. Practice active listening. Ask them questions that require more than a yes or no answer. This will stimulate longer conversation. The fear will leave you. When the time comes to start going after actual girls, do not fear rejection. You will be rejected. Time and time again maybe. But if you get rejected 100 times only to find one girl who responds to your advances, it's better than being sad on Sup Forums that you've never kissed a girl.

Yes, but to what end? 27 With no job, no 401K, minimum savings, and am fading into the background. All the ripe pickings for a suicide bomber, though I have no interest in killing anyone.

>Work on your interpersonal skills.

They've been deteriorating since I was about 12.

>Upgrade your wardrobe.

My wardrobe is fine.

>Do a bit of exercise.

I do a lot of exercise.

>But if you get rejected 100 times only to find one girl who responds to your advances, it's better than being sad on Sup Forums that you've never kissed a girl.

I did get rejected more than a hundred times. I've been pursuing girls since I was 15 and while I only managed to approach a girl maybe once a month on average, that goes well beyond 100 girls in my life.

bump

Faggot.

Sounds like the interpersonal skills are key then. Force yourself to become social. Start up conversations with strangers. Talk to the cashier at the grocery store and the baristas at starbucks. Join a meetup group and talk to people with similar interests. It's not rocket science, user. It does take work though.

It is rocket science. When it comes to social interaction, I am completely lost.

the best way to get unhappy is to compare yourself with others.

you should rather enjoy wizard mode

Yeah ... no.

I have crippling social anxiety that made me a basement dwelling introvert tool for several years. One day I decided I was tired of letting that ruin my life, so I became an extrovert by choice. The anxiety never went away, but I have gotten to the point where people are now surprised when I tell them I'm not a people person. It doesn't matter how you feel inside. It only matters what you do. You learn by doing. Do it. Or don't and remain an introverted autist forever. Clock's ticking.

The thing is: it's not the anxiety. I'm not anxious and I am not afraid of embarrassing myself (which happened more then enough). I just don't get the grip.

You are not prepared

Excuse me?

why aren't you on r9k right now?

I am.

Bullshit! I am almost 30 and it is the best period in life where you got women figured out so you can fuck younger gals and you earn enough money to fulfill your dreams!

What has caused you to live your life this way?

I haven't figured women out, I fuck no one and I currently don't make any money. So my 30s suck.

Incompetence.

I have never felt luckier to be in an active relationship.

Np bro.

bump

Not OP, but it's only a matter of time before she ruins you. Enjoy it while you can and always sleep with one eye open.

And before you tell me that your bitch is a flawless angel, remember that about half of marriages end in divorce, and about two third of those are initiated by women. None of the men who had their lives ruined by divorce believed it could happen to them.

C'mon dude. Seriously.

Seriously is not an argument, you cuck.

I've been with her since I was 14. We are soulmates.

>We are soulmates
How many divorced men have said those exact same words about their ex-wives?

Hint: Aim high. Aim north of ten million.

same my dude, I'm much younger tho, but I look good, so I don't even understand why I get no pussy. pls end me or give me some tips

Somebody has his heart broken.

Nice ad hominem. You need to be 18 to post here, you know that?

I can't give you some tips, maybe somebody else can.

im 22
but im not the user u replied to

When did you start using Sup Forums?

Are you an MRA?

Early 2008.

something i like to do tho 1 fuck ... and 2 help me with my interpersonal skill .. is to go to swinger club ..... many older woman love to fuck the brain out of awkward nerds ..

Of course not. MRAs are dumb enough to believe women will support legal or societal change against their interests.

Now are you going to quite your ad hominem attacks?

What do you look like OP? If you exercise a lot you must at least look good enough. Don't sound like the average basement dweller.

Face is here Body attached

OP get a prostitute or something. You're not vile or repulsive. Just fucking flirt with some bitches on a night out.

i'm 18 and also kissless virgin :(

You don't look too bad OP, if you work on the face a little you could definitely get at least a half decent girl. Will need to get a job though unless you aim really low. Go on some dating websites.

Are you ever gonna stop making these threads?

How do/did you plan to kill yourself?