Are you for, or against the world becoming racially mixed?

Are you for, or against the world becoming racially mixed?

At this point I don't care

Impartial, all nations must make these decisions for themselves and the real issue is customs and culture

Obviously for. I want my wife to be of another ethnicity and produce genetically superior hybrids.

This desu
I want a qt half white half asian aussie qt

No comment
You tell me

one race
the human race

I care more about culture.

You don't have the moral authority to control who has sex with who, but it is definitely your duty to preserve your culture and language your ancestors died for and worked hard to cultivate

That's why I think Mexico should speak Nahuatl. More geographic diversity in culture the better

Yellow fever fag.

I don't actually care if it happens 'naturally'.

I just dislike it being imposed on white people like we have some moral obligation to go extinct.

Most of the difference between "races" are cultural.

Against because I have already seen the results of mixing in such shitholes as Brazil and Central Asia.

In the new world I think it's all good, but in the old world it'd be nice to maintain differences if only for a bit of variation, reason I hate capital cities is because they're all much of a muchness these days which is just boring

Brazil should be a warning to the world

they were put in a position to be the USA of the southern hemisphere but shot themselves in the food demographically, now they're corrupt, crime ridden, and inefficient

lol are you guys stupid

I think you're mistaken in something here, the push for migration is coming from business realizing they can't find labor because "white" people refuse to procreate. The SJW side here has to do with how to handle integration with both segregation and "asimilation" having become unacceptable for what are underlying legit reasons. There wouldn't be a problem if you people were raising families.

culture will always be diverse, cultural diferences arise in less than 100 years

races evolved through thousands and could be lost forever

also nahuatl isnt the only native language in mexico you retard and they still speak it

More for the culture but i wouldn't advocate it. obviously some ethnical integrity has to be retained.

this

FOR FOR FOR FOR

FOREVER

Tell me more about racemixing in central Asia.

>You don't have the moral authority to control who has sex with who
Heh, you just doubt the power of the state.

Against it. Mutations, and therefore certain phenotypes and certain characteristics like red hair or blue eyes will get much rarer making the physical appearance of humans much less diverse.

it's not "becoming" mixed. it always was. even if the "races" as we know them today were to disappear, there will still be regional differences.

>Swedes actually believe this

>being a creationist

Both Brazil and the USA are good examples. Brazil's north is predominantly mulatto and performs considerably worse than the south, while the US's south has a larger mulatto/black/mestizo population and performs considerably worse in comparison to the other states with a predominantly white population.

It's like that in every country with a similar ethnic composition.

I have mixed feelings. on one side i think we should be free enough to go wherever we wanted to go so nations should not exist. on the other side, i feel like there are groups of people that have been oppressed like mapuches or other native tribes, so I defend nations existance.

and as other user says, at this point I really dont care.
also this:

>the world
Nope it's only the Occident

>Are you for, or against the world becoming racially mixed?
I think it's only natural that races mix a little, I would say it's fine to a certain degree.

Well mass importing niggers and sandniggers that fuck my countries women on the other hand is not okay.

I give a fuck desu, but really can't understand why some people push this stuff in movies and other media.

>black skin with green eye

>genetically superior
right, because we all know how the mixed brazilian or filipino people are leading the world in everything

For because i can have a bigger selection of women

Against, keep these fucking shitskins on cotton plantations, they are subhuman filth that need to be exterminated.

"Racial mixing" should neither be advocated nor discouraged.
Saying a country is racist because they have a large white population is equally retarded as saying that a country should ban people of color from mixing with the white population.

Why do people respond to threads like these?

BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS AND I HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO SPREAD MY HATRED

> NO OTHER WAY TO SPREAD MY HATRED
You can work your way to power and indirectly (or directly) goodify as many niggers as you can possibly afford.

Gene Engineering will become a reality and most people will want their kids to have light skin, colored eyes and hair.