youtube.com/watch?v=tcnQPkrOSRo

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I just wanted a baby to call my own.

i didn't know that checking the catalog was autistic. maybe having fourteen fucking ylyl threads on the board reposting the same old fucking images is more of your tastes.
go to fucking facebook or ifunny. you'll fit in more over there

cancer

Hehe.

No but creating that gif is

/thread

it only took 10 seconds to make, and you fucking newfags need it.

I love Hitler, I don't know why I just think he's the most perfect human being in history. I have a folder of Hitler pictures hidden deep on my harddrive. It's hidden in a maze of folders underneath tens of thousands of smug anime faces and reaction gifs. It's approaching 189,000 images now andbrowse through them everyday. When my parents are out I bring out a portrait of Hitler I have hidden underneath my bed and hang it on the wall as I bow down and sieg heil in it's direction. One day I accidently left my computer on and my father found my hidden Hitler folder. When I came home my parents were waiting for me and told me to sit down. My father brought out my laptop and said "son we need to talk" I immedietly bolted out the door realizing that my life was over. I decided to end my life the way I wanted to. I traveled into the city and found a Jewish synagogue, I grabbed a rusty pike near a fence and charged in stabbing the Jewish priests with it while singing Sieg Heil Viktoria. Once they were all killed I lit myself alight along with the synagogue as a I take out an image of Hitler I carried in my pocket. "Hitler is love" I say, "Hitler is life".

I lost

Who you calling a newfag, newfag
I've been here since the start of summer

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, but it's coo' bruv

youtube.com/watch?v=sQFDVRw3vv4

>da

telegram.me/joinchat/CJk62gc2QxLcvBmf1EId7w

Get in here ylyl group chat

Gmmm

m

XD

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ff5xQxFFAE

>Xd

rekt

Fuck

noone noticed your trips man
feelsbad

lost

fag

#VoteHeavy

respond to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>farming for (you)s
off yourself, newfag

check em

fag

Fuck ye

haha where did you find this one?

summerfag

shit

#VotePyro

fuck you

wtf man

get lost

is this gonna be the new banana?

#MakeTF2GreatAgain

For fuckssake arggh

Done, dick

probably

JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Why are you the way you are...?

asd

No, that is dedication fuckwit

fucking dying

(You)(You)

asswipe

fuck off

Kek

oh gee thanks for the cutout

ok

Can someone post that screencap in which a guy was measuring his stretched nuts instead of his dick?

>calling him a summerfag
whew it's clearly summer in here

(You)

Literally the same people in every thread.

join.skype.com/BMVtnkNh7PRe

wrong thread

dick

your mother died

Fair game, m8

i didn't call him a summerfag, i called him a newfag you illiterate piece of shit.

kys faggot

I'm the "summerfag" who posted that comment, and you guys are the faggots that replied. Can one of you, PLEASE, just one of you explain your thought process when you see one of those reply to your mother images? I have ignored every single one of those posts every single time I see one and guess what? My fuckin mother is still alive. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you reply?

Nice 1 m8

ee eee