Shoots from the left of the pillar, checks for targets on the right. Single shots at specific targets...

Shoots from the left of the pillar, checks for targets on the right. Single shots at specific targets, only presenting the rifle when he has a shot, changes position.

Gotta hand it to this fucker, he had some skill.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnmguqcjzqE#

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
liveleak.com/view?i=efa_1467954353
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5avxzNamac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a fucking amature, is this what the us amrmy train?? only 5 dead cops? what a fucking joke

He killed 5 people who were shooting back at him.

That's not easy.

That sandnigger managed to kill 50 people no problem. These trained killers only killed 5 people with a fucking sniper. What a joke

Like you could do any better

wrong, 2 or 3 was shooting back.

almost got me there bub

He was shooting in a crowded room full of club goers drunk,higg,and partying idiot it's just point and shoot and mow down you colossal faggot. How can you compare the two? This guy was shooting trained police who were shooting back at him .which is fucking easier???

Democrats of peace...

Still. To kill 3 people who are shooting at you? Not fuckin easy.

Also he HIT 12 of them.

Looks like Roy jones. See what happens when you aim for precision in life.

I like bait but this one is too hard to swallow

im sure the one at the gay bar had no traing, 50 kills easy. are you saying our young hero used wrong ammo?

Well dude, if we're looking at this as a tactical military situation, he was in the middle of the enemy city, surrounded by armed, armored enemies who outnumbered him by about 20x, and had access to a huge assortment of weapons including the remote guided bomb that killed him.

I'd say he performed spectacularly, given the circumstances, but he was only one man.

In military power, effectiveness is not linear. It's exponential. He was at an extreme disadvantage. Even one or two more men like him would have grown the number into dozens dead probably.

Just looking at it as a cold military analysis, he should have had more men and something to deal with armored vehicles.

shoots better than dumb crackas

he could have done alot better

So, are you saying shooting unarmed civilians in a panic in a crowded club is the same as shooting at trained and equipped, armed and armored men with guns at the ready?

ofcours

bitch, this aint Payday

only good nigger is a dead nigger
but I've gotta give credit where it's due
home boy got skills

Time for the police to get military training. He REKT them any way you look at it and they still needed a mobile bomb to get to him.

totally not fake

I guess the joke's on you, I have no idea what "Payday" is other than a candy bar.

im sure ur a complete idiot

it is when they are not firing back...he shot first from an alleviated position. Would of been like a turkey shoot at first.

America really does do shit well when they want to.

Middle Eastern terrorists have been a thing for a long time and they usually suck dick at what they do.

Meanwhile, Black Lives Matter, America's first (correct me if they're not the first) home grown terrorist group already has better trained soldiers than the guys who have been doing it for centuries.

It's good that he died because at the end of the day, he's a worthless shitbag but credit where it is due.

We are coming for you black man, you will not escape us once the country falls. We will kill all your men, your women, and your children.

We will raze your cities and salt the Earth.

The death and destruction that you blacks will suffer would make William Tecumseh Sherman blush.

No mercy, the time for talking and negotiations are OVER.

anyone have pics ? of dead cops or pussy

ok so ive been hearing how he was killed and im wondering when the fuck did they start to allow the use of an RED remote explosive device to kill a armed suspect

Proof that even military niggers are completely useless

the summer

>We will raze your cities and salt the Earth.

Niggers don't have cities, son. They aren't that advanced. They have breeding areas where they desolate the land, but they nest in cities built by real human beings.

dead or alive, thats old man

NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE
I.
G
G
E.
R
S.
A
R
E
N.
O
T.
P
E.
O
P
L.
E.

but he wasnt part of BLM but a lonewolf

>Black Lives Matter
>first home grown terrorist group
>first
>terrorist

Desperate times.

He was cornered and any individual person no matter how trained was going to die if they went after him (Basically one entryway to where he was and he had a loaded gun aimed at the door)

They just sent in a little mobile robot with a bomb on it and probably had a chuckle as the guy shit himself watching it tread across the room.

>2016: Obama's America

I might be wrong about the 'first' thing in terms of modern terrorism, but whatever.

They are a terrorist group though.

They HIDE behind the name Black Lives Matter because those words sound like a good cause. Like ISIS changing their name to Save the Children but still killing people.

ISIS = Wants everyone who isn't one of them to die

Black Lives Matter = Wants everyone who isn't one of them to die

The difference used to be that ISIS was actually an armed force that hurt people for their cause, but BLM is very quickly (arguably already there now) heading in that direction.

Hurrdurr retard

>a soldier knows basic fire and maneuver techniques

Wow thanks for the informative post OP.

>but he wasnt part of BLM but a lonewolf
just as every isis terrorist outside sryia isn't part of isis but a lonewolf

You'd be surprised at what police and federal agencies have planned behind closed doors since 9/11.

You know the gas canisters they have? Well, they have multiple kinds, and one is specifically designed to be extremely flammable so instead of releasing gas, it's sprays flame in the entire area.

What's really interesting is the vehicles they have now. It can drive through most houses without even disrupting the drive-train.

Of course they have bombs. They can get anything from the feds because of terrorism, and they just need whatever excuse to use those tools. Most people have no idea, but there are police agencies with MANPADs, son. Rocket launchers and anti-aircraft missiles.

not good enough, try harder

why not teargas the fuck out of him then bumrush him. instead they are now using explosions to kill? this is a whole new level of police brutality

Indeed 5 kills plus 12 hits, outstanding!

Trump is the one pouring the gasoline on the racial fire though.

Not everyone knows it you asshat

They did the same thing to Chris Dorner. Except instead instead of a concussion explosive it was flame grenades.

that nigga should have gone out GTA style and gone to one of the highrises and parachuted to his death

traps is best way to kill cops, try to make checkpoints, roadwork ahed and kill them all!!

oh yeah i forgot about chocolate rambo

>alleviated
>would of

Kill yourself

>whole new level of police brutality

haha no , the Philadelphia police dropped a bomb from a helicopter on black liberation protesters in 1985 - killing 11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

>he shot first from an alleviated position

>Black Lives Matter = Wants everyone who isn't one of them to die

I'm pretty sure most of them just don't want cops killing blacks for little to no reasons.
If it was the other way around I'd be pretty pissed if black cops killed white guys just cause "he moved his hand so I emptied my gun in his head, self defense hueheuhe"

It's people like you, who think they are the good guys so everybody else must be the bad guys, who starts wars.

he was in the reserves for carpentry and masonry. he wasnt an airborne ranger with 4 tours

have you seen the cities where they live? fucking salt just by being there

Unless those crackers are cops pursuing niggers. Then they are usually greater shots.

Here's a longer version. Bonus dude tried to sneak up on him like the nigga from Elephant.

liveleak.com/view?i=efa_1467954353

I would say the cops are bigger terrorists, but hey, to each their own

fuck outta here with your logic and rationality

Micah didnt do anything wrong the dirty pigz planted that gun on him, BLM

you stupid fuck.
anyone can be fairly accurate with a rifle.
this nigger pig fucker was no sniper.
also looks like he spent a lot of time with his finger in his nose.
pickin' and grinnin'.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5avxzNamac

fuck you you stupid sub human nigger loving asshole.

Not condoning any of it, but I think hitting 12 officers given the circumstances was very respectable. Comparisons to the Orlando body count is silly. This guy was presumably trying to avoid hitting civilians, or he could have upped his hit count considerably. He picked armed, armored, trained targets in an open area with lots of barriers. I mean maybe he could have chosen a more effective location or event, but given that it was in response to the shooting a day earlier, I'd say he chose well and performed well.

Poor bastard never stood a chance.

not even full video? wtf
Theres alot more to this video and you show us a fucking clip. Amateur uploader more like.

There was more than one shooter, you dumbfucks..

you have Trump to deal with if you want to solve an existing racial issue in the country....but the likes of you are so many that this problem will get worse...

OMG Trump supporters are full on retards.

that hasnt been confirmed

Do the words "live drill" or "staged event" mean anything to you people? Damn, they can show a fucking alien having sex with a dog on live news outlets and you'll think it's real.

holy shit, get your false flag crackpot ass off of Sup Forums
you stupid imbecile.

no only that but he actually shot it out with the swat team most of them are pussyies and end up shooting themselves they never wana shoot it out with the cops

>There was more than one shooter, you dumbfucks..
Seriously?? There were 100 cameras filming the area from every angle, and you're gonna make some JFK conspiracy claim that police are lying about there being one shooter? Goddamn I hope you're just trolling.

I'm sorry, all I heard was "TIN FOIL HAT, TIN FOIL HAT, LIZARD MEN, NIBIRU ILLUMINATI"

prove that there are dead cops. you can't. you simply can't and never will, nor will anybody.

>Sandy Hook
false flag

>boston marathon bombing
false flag

>movie theater shooting
false flag

>trayvon martin shooting
false flag

>mike brown shooting
false flag

>san bernardino shooting
false flag

>virginia tech shooting
false flag

>dylan roof shooting
false flag

>orlando shooting
false flag

time to wake up sheeple.

>cops
>terrorists
Pick one. Here's an idea, don't commit crimes.

He's like a MGTOW Pitbull.

hes an alumnus of my high school

I'm a truther, I don't shill about fucking aliens or lizard people or niburu. I'm a truther about things here on earth. I expose the lies men and woman tell us.

No. There is a difference between false flags and just straight-out staged events.

Oh I bet you do.

Or America's full of fucking crackpots with easy access to deadly weapons.

bro you are fucking retarded, watch the full video on liveleak. he gets like 2 kills while under fire
liveleak DOT com
/view?i=efa_1467954353

>I'm pretty sure most of them just don't want cops killing blacks for little to no reasons.

Sorry no. BLM's ultimate goal is to make it unthinkable to police blacks so they are free to do whatever they want. If BLM truly cared about saving black lives, as they claim, then they would be in Chicago and Detroit protesting black on black homicides. Every police shooting involving a black man is bogus to them.

the mike brown and trayvon martin shootings are the only real shooting out of the ones you listed. The rest are bullshit.

If he was a Marine instead I guarantee it would still be going on.

they weren't real either.

martin family and brown family members are confirmed actors.

Yea. If I were Hillary, and I'm afraid the media might actually report on all the negative things about me, I'm just gonna go give a nigger a gun and tell him to shoot cops and BOOM, the media ignores my incompetence! If you don't think Hillary would sell out the lives of hundreds of thousands of people to be president I don't know what to tell you.

Jesus fucking Christ...

FUCK NIGGERS
U
C
K

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

He did more killings than sometimes I do in Battlefield so I gotta say he was a good sniper anyway what type of gun did he use ?

why would I ever wish to fuck a nigger?

ar 15

because you're a faggot? idk?