Why did Cap movies become like Bourne franchise recently?

why did Cap movies become like Bourne franchise recently?

they wanted to show she could be awesome enough for a solo movie.

>woman beating up trained male soldiers

More like
>normal human
>not getting shot by one of them
It's typical hollywood fantasy no need to be sexist, user.

Was anyone else getting head/eye pains from that whole scene? The way they shot it was so bad.

which torrent is this? Looks decent quality

If I remember correctly, that hand grenade started ticking in the movie. Do grenades really do that?

I love any scene where someone can charge at an enemy aiming a gun at them and take them down prior to being shot. Great move.

nerd with weak eyesight detected

>a movie hurt me

pussy sighted sound the alarms

A male would at least have the body weight to make it .01% plausible

>Grenade goes off before she gets out.
>Not harmed.

What?

She used the patriarchy against itself and let the grenade explode into the guy first

she punched the mask. isnt black widow just a spy? like a normie no powers?

thank you

Even if she had managed to shield herself from the explosion I assume she would be completely deaf.

It's not the issue that it happens. Her fight in a couple minutes from the scene against two guys with no gear is much better. But somehow the people in vests and helmets just need one or two blows to the face or chest and they're out cold. Meanwhile the guys in cloth shirts require Widow's fancy shit.

>implying getting punched in a mask you're wearing wouldn't still hurt you

Yeah Black Widow isn't trained at all

Fucking SJWs

I liked how Cap held his shield up when charging that dude on the truck but he never fired

Felt less like super choreographed dance fighting and actual combat where he was doing the most effect maneuver.

>woman in expensive normie clothes beating up trained male soldiers
>with protective gear
BiICOOZ WOMYN kiCK ASS!1!
I'm so sick of this meme

Why didn't they just shoot her?

nobody posts like this you sound like retards change your shill tactics

>caring about logics in a movie about flying thunderjesus

How the fuck did she escape the grenade in the car?

>not recognized that shaky-cam style is already an ordinary thing to Hollywood action movies
that's why you nerds should stick on your shitty comic books when things don't get shaky

she used one of the soldiers in the truck as a shield

whats her superpower again?

she's a slut

POST CAP FLEXING

Why can't they shoot it like the Daredevil action scenes? All of those are intense but are still easy to follow and don't give me a headache.

it's more about directorial's style and choice, it felt like they want to give Bourne vibe in the beginning

Wasn't Black Widow injected with a super serum?

Russos cant cinematography for shit

Not this one.

yeah, it's called super spermum. that slut.

i thought the fight between her and the guys in the market was a lot better

that grenade part is just dumb they'd all obviously die

No I got so triggered by this

also what are back doors

but they can choreography for shit

>injected with a super serum

They should ask Greengrass, the russos are awful

Why doesn't someone just shoot her?

It's really annoying to see a person who weighs about a hundred pounds in civies incapacitating a horde of bigger, heavily armed soldiers with punches and kicks.

I know, "it's just a movie!" but it stretches reality enough that it's annoying.

Same with that helicopter scene. I don't care how fucking strong Cap is, he isn't holding that chopper there. It has NOTHING to do with his strength, it's the fact that the chopper already has enough upward thrust to lift up and Cap is literally just holding onto it. He would be lifted up right with the chopper. He weighs as much as a normal man, there's no reason the chopper should've instantly been pulled down.

Overall the fights in this movie were really good, albiet the shaky cam was overused. Most of the hits had a believable amount of momentum behind them and everything was very exciting. There were just a few moments that seemed silly.

>there's no reason the chopper should've instantly been pulled down
Cap adding his weight to one side and tilted it off center, he even swung on it to make it move more. That's how helicopters work user.

Why didn't they just shoot her when she was running at them very slowly?

kek

>He weighs as much as a normal man

Someone hasn't seen Winter Soldier.

To attempt to quell the boredom related to seeing the same shit over and over again.

Unfortunately, it just winds up causing the flick to feel irritating and derivative.

thanks fanboi

That was fucking terrible.
>Shaky cam
>Quick cuts
>obvious stunt double who is a skinny man in a wig (pic related)
>terrible continuity
>terrible choreography
>armored guys going down with one girly kick
>Armored guy magically appearing on top of the truck
>That grenade shit

Holy shit are all the fight scenes this bad? Why do people like these movies? It can't be because of the action, and it can't be because of the story cos they suck even more? I had the misfortune of watching Avengers 1 and GoTG in theaters, but they didn't suck that hard.

>Just stare at her middle-aged boobs and ass and shut up.

he had a big breakfast.

Why not give her a gun and make her an expert marksmen? It would be more believable at least.

Don't get to see her run around and jiggle.

Make her jiggle from the gun's recoil.

Absolutely not, you delusional motherfucker.

Subterfuge.

She is an expert marksman.

They why isn't she shooting the bad guys?

Its to keep the PG13 rating but that doesn't stop the movie from looking like shit

women are really weak compared to men, and even have slower reactions ect ect ect. Name an aspect that effects combat and men have it better

Hmmmmmm yes.

She's not a woman.

>I don't care how fucking strong Cap is, he isn't holding that chopper there. It has NOTHING to do with his strength, it's the fact that the chopper already has enough upward thrust to lift up and Cap is literally just holding onto it
rofl i don't watch cape but holy fuck that sounds dumb
webm?

It baffles me too. The only reason I can see someone watching this is for the quips. And it's not like these movies have witty dialogue.

say whatever you want about the cuck Whedon but the action scenes were 100% better when he was in charge

you clearly didnt see her Rock Bottom that guy.

hello gamergate

Does anyone know what the best version out is? I want to make sure I have it.