Is the MCU building to something big?

He shows up in every Marvel film and sometimes has a pivotal role:
>Drank the soda in Incredible Hulk which led to Banner being found and eventually joining the Avengers
>Delivered Cap's letter to Stark at the end of Civil War, fostering their reconciliation.
>Sometimes takes a role as a passive observer, sometimes as an active participant in events

Is this all leading up to him revealed as The One Above All/God/The Watcher or some other ultrapowerful being or is this just wishful autism?

Doub't it, but who knows user at this point.
Wouldn't surprise me that's for sure ...

>We did it Tony we beat Thanos the world is saved!
>Not so fast Spiderman!
>Huh who are you?
>I am the creator the all knowing

I just want it really badly. It could really work too if done correctly.

>yfw he dies before Infinity War is filmed

yeah he's the fuckin beyonder or something.

After thanos gets blowed up sucked into nothingness he will appear in the whiteness and go "thanks for these great 10 years true believers, we couldnt have done it without all your help and ticket sales, excelsior!" Then it will be revealed that he died some months before the premier of the movie ashe fades offscreen and the whole motherfucker will be dedicated to him.

Kevin Feige then picks up his glasses.

>Stan Lee is 93
>RDJ is 51

RDJ will die before Lee.
screencap this.

The Beyonder is a metaphor for Jews and I don't think he's a Jew so that wouldn't make very much sense.

>I don't think he's a Jew

hahahahaha. Lee was originally Lieber.

Siegel, Shuster, Simon, Kirby, Kane, Finger, Lee. Look 'em up.

>Is the MCU building to something big?

No, an almost unprecedented ability to plan and build and it's wasted. The best they have is 'power gems' a lame plot that could be set up in 5 minutes.

They're building up to Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. It doesn't get bigger than that.

>still no Adam Warlock

It's gonna be boring desu.

So, is Mallrats part of the MCU?

>MCU
>building to anything
It's building to being a cash grab

RIP Stan the Man

He's just a fucking arrogant, entitled old man that destroys the immersion of every scene he forces himself into. First he just appeared in glimpses, then he insisted on speaking roles, then full scenes like in AoU. Next he'll want to be a billed character.

Asshole, don't act like we should feel indebted to you. George Lucas didn't feel as though he should appear in every Star Wars title interacting with the main characters.

Hope he dies before more MCU films come out. Hopefully he doesn't have a clause in his contract that forces him to be CGI'd into every future film following his death.

I don't think they're "building" to anything with Stanmeos, they're cross property and each one seems seperate.
That said, if they did pull a stunt for him to be Stan Divinitlee, I could easily see a scenario like...
"Don't I know you...?"
"I have one of those faces."

It's building up to him being announced dead.
Which is literally any day now.

>Destroys immersion
It's just a fun Cameo, chill your ass out.

GotG2 maybe.

It's not a fun cameo anymore. Not with Stan Lee. It's "time out, let's get this Stan Lee scene out of the way. Ok, is he done trying to act and stumble his way through a moronic comic-relief scene? He is? Good, let's continue"

Wow a manchild misses 5 seconds of his precious comic movie, just to begrudge a practically dead old man a fun little role.

Eat a couple hot dogs while he is on ffs.

DESU, the only one that was shit was Civil War.

Yeah man, it is. I don't begrudge him what will in time be a memorial.

Considering nothing BIG ever happens in any of the Marvel movies, I doubt it.

>Considering nothing BIG ever happens in any of the Marvel movies

Did you not see Ant Man get really big in Civil War??

Umm hello??

He was a small guy who got big... FOR YOU

What full scene was he in?