Hi Sup Forums this sandnigger pic related fucked my crush for 3 years in the schooltoilet I've just heard...

Hi Sup Forums this sandnigger pic related fucked my crush for 3 years in the schooltoilet I've just heard. I wanna fight him and fuck him up. Thing is he has blackbelt in tkwndo and Judo.. But good thing is im bigger then him. So I wanna take it easy on him. How do I hit him without hurting him to much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE
nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek.. he will fuck you up dawg

Some dude fucked your crush and your mad and want to fight him? Lol not surprised she was only a crush and you never got any you sound like a massive faggot.

So he fuck your crush for 3 years in the school toilet? Sounds like a whore.

No he just recently fucked her. I have been had a crush for her in 3 years

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE

Pretty sad you have had a crush on her for 3 years. Your obviously either a faggot or an ugly cunt and knew you had no chance. Either way get over it.

You've had a crush for three years you absolute fucking loser?

can someone help me? How do I hurt him but not to badly?

Size doesn't mean anything if you can't fight, you're fucked m8.
>gettong angry because he fucked your crush, you sound like a beta cuck. You couldn't even get at her for 3 years. Kill yourself, we don't need your weak shit on this earth

Shoot him then post result.

You should be more worried about yourself being hurt, don't underestimate judo

It does.. hes small and probably doesnt have any powers in his kick against me. IM big.

Buy a gun you stupid faggot.

Kick him in the testicles.

Just bear hug him, make sure he cant move, put him in a headlock, lay on him, pin him down, indian burn him, wet willy, purple nurples should do the trick

Wow.... Ask your mom I guess... Pussy. Bust him in his fucking throat. Who gives a fuck really, either do it or stfu

Im BIG TOO ask your momma and your crush

You said he's also a black belt in judo, he doesnt need to kick you dumbass. I've seen a kid 5"6 take down 6"2 both black belt, in the first round

Fuck his crush of three years

Shots firedddddddd
He got you there boiiii

Size alone won't help you against a trained fighter, do us all a favor and get someone to film it so we can kek at you getting your shit kicked it

SO what if he takes me down? What can he do?

Umm he hes probably rightfully asking himself this same question.

you had your chance for 3 years

THREE
FUCKING
YEARS

then this guy comes n hits on her, he gets lucky.
And you wanna go crybaby suckerpunch him because another bro got lucky?

Get fucking bend mate, he probably doesn't even know about your crush.

Learn to take a fucking risk and actually win a girl over when you like her or move on.

This is life, not a fucking sappy candy-ass hollywood feel good movie where the nerd gets the girl in the end for no apparent reason.

Do you have any knowledge on any martial arts whatsoever?

>inb4 sand niggerrr is his crush.

Get your arm/leg in a lock and break it if he wants too

You're a gigantic baby and a fucking faggot, OP

I do a little yes.

But im big.. he does not have any power. hes around 5'9' im 6'2.

I hope you get your ass beat you entitled faggot

Your crush is a whore and you should feel bad.

6'2", 310 lbs...... jajaja

Are you thinking of suckerpunching him or actually fighting him?

Do a search on YouTube. Plenty of clips of professional fighters getting beaten by people much smaller.
As 10 other people have already told you you're a pussy faggot and should fuck yourself up rather then fighting a guy who fucked the whore you liked.

Bro thats of no concern

>be in love with grills but im not dating her
>grill love and fuck other guy
>idea.jpg
>beat the guy she loves, she will obviously love me and not hate me because i had a fight with her friend/lover

Where is your fucking logic mate, it doesnt take 3 years to start dating a girl it was never gonna happen between u two or it would have already, you in the friend zone just bang other girls and get experience you virgin then message her on facebook in 5 years fuck her high up on cocaine like a man

CHECK HER OUT
nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi

Jokes on you I got my tor browser behind proxies on proxies on proxies neggggeehhhhh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

actually fighting him. I think I will win.

>693689665
nice funeral OP>

Oh shit m8, I'm part of the USA Food Stock supply cunt-fuck. Come at me, I got box cutters motherfucker

who was your crush? your asshole?

So why are you on Sup Forums of all places asking for help?

Go for it, just charge straight at em, that'll scare him. If you don't wanna hurt em too bad just grapple him. Hold em throw em around. Just scare him, throwing won't hurt as much as getting hit full on. Good luck man

>schooltoilet
>happened recently

Fake as fuck, school is out for summer gags like you

Never heard of summer school?

I mean ive had a crush on this one chick for about 17 years (im 23) its no big deal