So why is anyone even against women being allowed to walk around with their tits out?

So why is anyone even against women being allowed to walk around with their tits out?

It would be like a topless bar everywhere.

Just think, your at the beach and just tits everywhere. At a water park? More tits!

So why isnt this a thing yet?

Do you wanna see a feminazi landehale walk around topless faggot

i don't want my children being exposed to topless women

You gotta take them as they come, yea 1-2 landwhales will appear, just ignore them and enjoy they countless other tits on babes.

i dont think respectable women will have their tits out only femnazi land whales or ugly femenist crazies

also what a fucking first world problem

Child a girl - who cares she sees tits all the time.
Child a boy - he will grow up straight and not a cuck fgt who is scared of tits.

you are 100% american

>tits are evil work of the devil
>here you go my son play doom

The first topless woman your children will see is their own mother.

First of all, nice trips. Second even if it was leagl everywhere, 99.9% of the women that woild be topless would be fatties and 1/10. It is legal in nyc but you dont see many women topless let alone good looking ones

because other women who are ashamed of their bodies, or feel jealous of other women's bodies, would complain anonymously and blame it on patriarchy and "men are not ready for this"

you guys are free to think what you want, but i dont want my children being sexualized at an early age. i know the internet is gonna make it fucking hard but damnit we dont need to make it easier by having topless chicks running around

Thats because its not really a norm yet.

If it was a norm like some places in EU, they wouldnt give a shit. 1/10 - 10/10 would . And its not hard to ignore the fatties.

itll only be sexual if you make itjeans are like the most sexual legwear ever
its pretty comparable

what's the problem with sex?

No where in eu do women just wwlk around topless. Gtfo americunt

do you even breastfeed?
it's sexualized only because it's taboo, if you see is on daily basis it'll quickly become normal

proof or fuck off

Because, stupid faggot, the only ones who will really do this are fat nasty land whales and butch dykes with manly hair cuts.

i agree with you, but im sure it became a taboo for a reason.

So... Your children were never breastfed? Must be retarded... both you and your children

I dont want to see women topless. I dont want to see men topless. They should just make it illegal to remove your shirt in public regardless of your sex

the same could be said for people walking around completely naked, do you support that?
and breastfeeding is not the same, normal people do not develop sexual urges for the immediate family

tits are tits

Maybe because I don't want to live in a progressive society. Maybe I just want everyone but me to eat fucking shit.

Your the one that claimed it. Burden of proof is on you

So you can't complelty keep them away from the Internet or use parental blockers, but heaven forbid if some lady wants to walk around with her breasts out.
They are just like yours buddy, just larger sacks of fat and cancer.

This is the mindset everyone on earth should have.

Breasts are not a sexual organ. They are for children to breastfeed on.

One of my friends went to a nude beach and said this "everyone you would have wanted to see nude, wasn't nude. Everyone you'd rather die before seeing in a tight shirt, had everything on display."

It would be like that.

You don't have children you retarded faggot

I bet you it was a self absorbed normie who told you that.

You dont want under parts exposed for hygeine reasons. All those nasty snatches and dicks touching same benches.
Tits though just hanging out not touching anything.

>the same could be said for people walking around completely naked, do you support that
actually, yes
i do

It's allowed here. Only women who do it are not the ones you want to see doing it.

But we also allow full nudity if it's "art"... and hot girls do participate in that frequently. It's cool if you aren't bothered by the fact there's usually dudes too.

breasts are a secondary sexual characteristic, which the majority of the straight male population on the planet finds sexually attractive
the same logic could be used for pretty much anything. i cant guarantee my kids won't smoke when theyre older, so i should just go ahead and hand em a pack today?

not right now, on spot, just like that, no, it would be too much of shock, but i'll still say shame for nudity is only stupid idea of human civilisation

den why my peepee go hard wen i saw boobees?

how is it being retarded?

also, what he said

then we are so far apart i dont think this argument will be constructive.
what about women who are actively lactating?

Completely natural in some countries, just not in the US - you guys are 50 years behind.

coz underage na b&

Cause right now I am like "fuck yeah I saw some muthafuckin tits today" and I am afraid that if I see them all the time I might just end up like "meh, tits again" it would be like Christmas each day, too much of a good thing, I want it to stay special

go away you're a 40 yo faggot

or a landehale sjw jealous femcunt

im not expecting anyone to be ashamed of their body, im expecting to not have to look at it. there are places nudists can go to be with people who feel the same way, and i dont want that to be my neighborhood

If they were normalized and everyone did it and it was just something that you see everyday, no, it would not be sexual.

Yes there are you god damn degenerate caveman. Nudist areas in regular baths, at lakes and beaches are absolutely not uncommon.

Also OP is a fucking faggot that probably sucks feminazi-dick for referring to that autistic cringefest of a movie.

pretty guud because most people are retarded by that definition

It's legal to walk around naked in public in my state as long as you leave the house that way. People do it occasionally (male and female) and nobody really seems to give a shit when it happens.

then how did it get that way in the first place? humans dont naturally have clothes

Kids don't sexualise, because they don't care, and they haven't the hormones for it yet.
The upshot of this is that they won't be weird around their own bodies, because they've learned that bodies are natural.

I so pity you yanks.

Underrated post
Aldo checked

It's allowed here in NYC. Also can be fully butt ass naked if you're doing something like body painting. It attracts large crowds sure but somehow we refrain from raping the naked girls.

Lol... because tits are sprinklers spraying every one.

If they are lactating, it will lactate regardless. places liek a beach it wont matter. And its not like this applies to restaurants, even men cant go topless in most establishments.

what shithole do you live in?
sure they may not when theyre like 4 or whatever, but i remember i started having sexual thoughts around 9 or 10

>If I touch a woman's tits I'll go jail
>If A woman touch my chest, no one give a fuck.
Because there's no equality

In Spain topless is legal almost everywhere.
Too bad, your culture is too autistic

>sexualized
Breasts have nothing to do with sex...

I live in Vermont

Your child will have a titty in his mouh before anything else, infact probably more than you ever will.

Also sexualisation is a term of conscious understanding, it isn't controllable.

have you ever been around a lactating woman? that shit can leak all over the place, it can even go straight through shirts. are you aware they have pads for their bras to stop it from leaking through?

You all know it's natural for animals to be naked, right?

Boobs are like steak. Eat steak every night it loses its appeal and you realize its just meat.

Social taboos on public nudity make private nudity more special

well, that's why i said that it's not too good to suddenly make everyone tear their clothes and go outside, it's not something to do by one day.
also probably main reason why people wear clothes is that it's warm, but it still grew to covering "evil bits" and even extreme situations like for muslin women to cover ... everything

how about if women just didn't wear pants then you idiot. would it not be sexual then

>he thinks he's an animal

if you want to be a nigger, you can get treated like a nigger

No you shouldn't hand you kids a pack of cigareetts.
The fuck kind of logic led you to that?

I'm saying block the sexualized prono tits on the internet, enjoy or not the breasts on your fellow human outside.

Doesn't quite bother me one bit as I love sports bras and bakinis, but to tell someone to cover up their sweater meats cause you can't explain to your child they shouldn't sexualize random strangers' naturally occurring fat sacks, is just wrong.

>1-2 landwhales
Kek. Even fully dressed 95% of people are fucking cancerous to look at. Now imagine that without clothes.

And what's wrong with sexual thoughts?
Lemme answer that quickly: nothing.
There's nothing wrong with it - unless you're repressed and live in a repressed society where you have to sublimate your sexual urges to such and extend you become sexually aroused by cartoon animals because it's safer.

is this legal in california? check for me

>Beach
>Waterpark

Nigger when the fuck am I ever going to go to a beach or a water park?

and you dont see at least 3 tits every time you refresh main page?

Just think megan foxs tits on the beach bouncing around for all to see.

>creates poster specifically made to show that covering women's nipples is ridiculous
>covers the nipples

> "homo-sapiens aren't mammals"

so if people become attracted to tits because they are covered, and they get covered due to the requirements of the climate, you're expecting that global warming will make it so noone needs to wear shirts again? am i getting that right?
children don't have the self control that adults have, and alot of times if you tell them not to do something (like some adults) it just makes them want to do it more.

hola amigos, what are you then, alien from mars?
fucking educate yourself

you know its natural for animals to beat their daughters into abortions, right?

are you fucking retarded?

are you fucking retarded?

Holy shit. Preach, also checked ^

>if you tell them not to do something (like some adults) it just makes them want to do it more.

Yes thank god adults don't behave like that.

the term mammals was never used

>thinks all civilized humans are animals
kek and I'm the uneducated one

Yep xD Saw one just the other day. She was wearing a thong and painted breasts.

Oh that hole your supposed to have sex with?
If she's only exposing her vagoo then it is inherently more sexual than tits.
Just as a chick walking down the street groping herself is sexual where as toplessness isnt.

hey genius did you see where i said >like some adults

the difference is adults are responsible for their own actions

Yeah. Your point?

just because something is natural doesnt mean its good

It's funny because it's women that are against women walking with their tits out.

Highly ironic how the greatest threat to women's rights is women's rights. You'll hear a feminist talk about how no one should shame anyone about their body weight and then go on to call someone a twig. You'll also hear them say racism/sexism is wrong but go on to say how white straight men are the cause of all their problems.

because if you see tits out all the time it gets unninteresting. simple like this.

bouncy indeed

I had sexual thoughts when I was 7. I'm gay.

Lemme guess you don't spank your kids.

Worst off you'll have a few youngish kids with horrible parents acting like they were just trying to breastfeed.

good for you? i dont see the relevance

So not wearing cloth around the chest area is a bad thing?

might be true, if it'll be too hot people probably will stop caring about nudity.
but guess it's not going to happen too quick global warming does not work that fast

Because religion has instilled in a great number of people an implicit hatred for their own sexuality and a perverse desire to project that hatred onto others.

>be driving in town
>see le 11/100 titays
>crash le car le into 40 others
>41 car pile up
>500 dead
>???
>no proffit

google it you fag. One click away.

feminism,
the greatest threat to women's rights

no i definitely believe in spanking, followed by a time-out
yea, i think not covering secondary sexual characteristics in public is wrong