Is homosexuality a mental illness?

Is homosexuality a mental illness?

i wanna smell his feet while i fuck the other guy's butthole

sauce??

If that doesn't define homosexuality as mental illness then I don't know what does.

Lesbian, gay, and bisexual are fine, but thinking there's more than two genders or shit like demisexual(wtf) are definitely mental issues.

Homosexuality is certainly not a mental illness.

It has been shown, however, than hanging out on Sup Forums will certainly cause mental illness.

no, but trans-genderism is.

Yes but its been proven that most of the smartest people throughout history have been gay or bi men. Homosexuality goes hand and hand with genius and greatness.

No, according to the American Psychiatric Association.

No, it's a fetish that's been elevated by the (((media))) into a lifestyle.
Transsexualism is a mental illness.

Source it bitch

It's a preference that's gained through experience. You dipshit.

True:Yes
False:No

warmfreshpaint on chaturbate

I believe it is a mental illness.

if so it's a mental illness i enjoy having

No wonder that other guy who was alot more cute left him.

Yes

Only if you're in denial

For those that are gay, pretending to not be gay and going through your whole life as a lie...making yourself and your family miserable...that is a mental illness

Men like sticking their dicks in anything wet and warm, whether it results in a baby 9 months later has never really concerned us until the legal age of child support.

It's most likely something to do with genetics. Some gene evolved and lets say it increases the fertility of the species by 12% but turns 5% of men gay. That's still a 7% net benefit to us as a whole.

Plus, gay men can still enjoy fucking a pussy if they were so inclined, so the 5% is probably even less of a problem.

Whats the deal with the parenthesis? Is that just for highlighting that particular word

Ask a bisexual guy anything

are you at all attracted by masculinity?

>I wanna smell her feet while i fuck the other girls butthole
Sounds sexy doesn't it

No. At least not until you believe you are the opposite sex, and want to chop your dick off, or have one sowed on, and take hormones. Then it is mental illness.

yes.

It's a perversion of nature. It serves no purpose.

If you are pro-gay you are anti-science.

I think that masculinity can be attractive, but I consider myself more attracted to more feminine guys, traps and shemales

>citation needed

>If you are pro-gay you are anti-science.
Say's you, that holds a belief, literally against science, and propagates idiocy, and needless edginess.
>Also, citation needed

what purpose does it serve/?

This man did all the research.

Gay male here. Homosexuality is infact a mental illness.

Every night as my boyfriend plows me ass I moan out "ah yeah hun im sick in the head, I'm so fucking sick" and he's like "I know you are you dirty whore and I love it" and then we cum all over each other and eat pizza and play video games. Sometimes I go on the internet and talk shit about straight people because I can't stand my horribly mediocre life and I feel like it's everyone elses fault but my own.