MANDATORY STONER THREAD

MANDATORY STONER THREAD

What are you smoking on?

some purple kush.
was really fucking lucky to be able to pickup while he had this batch. ause it;s fucking heat

also on 12gs bali kratom

i am melting in a chair in the sun and on the verge of total orgasm

nothing because my dealer got locked up 3 months ago

really fucking jealous of the sun

My bud-tender recommended Sour OG and Skywalker Kush today, so I got a gram of each.

Idk ehat but IT does the job
Yo

Man where is the weed in Vegas? Mountain's Edge specifically. I need either a zip or like 4gs of wax. Please!!!

bumping shit

lol shit lawyer huh

112 degrees inna shade

fun stuff

me likes

OG Kush, just reloaded the bong. It is fucking good stuff too.

I got an 8th from a good friend at work. The stuff seems really high in quality. I haven't smoked in years though. I remember being quite sensitive back then an I was probably smoking weak stuff at the time. I'm a little anxious to take a hit but I don't want those around me to notice. Still need to get some papers or make a pipe too.

>bali kratom
How is that stuff and where do you get yours, if you don't mind me asking.

1/2

2/2 second blunt

my first roll

Smoking some amnesia. its a nice high

first ever? looks good man, flick a lighter over the end of that filter to get rid of the paper that hangs over, hope you enjoy man

>tfw tried to get some edibles but dealer kept flaking on me

>
Bud-tender
Really dude

Just make your own

Crack

Can't. Living in a dorm and don't have the cash or resources to make it even if I had the weed.

Chemdawg, always

music

thanks. well actually, i rolled a few cigarettes here and there, but this is the first joint.
btw is there a reason to burn the paper that hangs? or just for the feeling and convenience?

I've heard about Chem dog

>not living in a state where weed is legal

got that shit once, best ive ever smoked by far

Cannalope sativa in my pail kit

Ya it sounds dumb, but that's what they call them in every shop I've been to so far.

sadly, nothing

I know that feel user

Soon as I get home I'm firing up a bowl of freeze, not quite perfect dry yet but smokes just fine. Happy daze

Super silver haze
Got me pretty damn confused

same here user, same here

Checking in with my rig

Currently partaking in some SKywalker OG.
FUcking baked right now, but have to/ don't want to go to Orchard.

Still stoned as fuuuck.
And its the weekend so yay

Just finished last blunt off apollo 11 and now empty ._.

Smoking Girl Scout Cookies, also got some Green Crack.
>pic related

King Louiu... think its bototm shelf since it was cheapest, idk..

Any one ever made their own hashish? Thinking of gabbing some bubble bags.
Do I splash out on the official set or grab cheap copies on ebay?

Did you actually just look up weed on Google and choose a picture

Helped a mate who bought the expensive ones, as far as I can see the only thing that really matters is the size of the mesh in the bottom. If you just want to have a go, I would think the cheap ones would do but if you plan on using them a lot then the expensive ones are better made and would last longer.

That seems to be my position with shrooms rn. Just keep hitting dudes up and maybe you'll get lucky.

Daaamn, haven't seen one of these in a while.
I'm looking into wax pens, what do ya'll recommend? Was thinking of just getting an atomizer and battery that you can find at any smoke shop.

One that does look nice is the 710 though.

Lemon haze bubble hash

>look at me, I smoke drugs
said every weed user every day, for all time

I havent heard about apollo in forever

Chem 91 and gummy bear

I dunno what is called. My buddy got a bunch. Nice stink to it.

check my babies out Sup Forums. what do you recks? Another week or so and they'll be ready to flower. if this is singles, one will be a female, dubs n 2 will be. trips 3.

oregano

it's good

not as good as h by fat miles but, eh, whaddya do.

i get mine from a local vendor. person to person, for free.

Was smoking on some mango kush, now I got some Mr. Nice

Weed and kratom, great combo

COPD cant smoke anymore :'(

i wish i was smoking some kush or indica, but this god damn redneck police state wont even legalize it

yeah buddy

could u vape

Crack

wouldnt want to, cant take the chance with anything but natural air like nature intended

Cleaned every pipe I had using a half a bottle of 91% iso and it's got a deep deep brown color with lots of green flecks so I figure I can make some decent reclaim with it. Problem is I have very few tools at hand and I'd like to have it sometime soon. I have a really thin glass cup, the top off a glass candle jar, plastic removed and the whole thing deep cleaned, lots of foil, and a foam McDonalds cup full of the delicious liquid. Where do I go from here?

Hahahahahahahahahahah

I love Amsterdam. 3 times cheaper and 2 times better than the weed at home.

I guess I'm asking could I put it in the oven inside the the candle jar lid? Would the fumes light on the element? The automatic combustion temperature of alcohol is like 800 degrees but that's not the only thing at play here I know.

Anyone else here see weed as a psychedelic?

Ever since I tripped like 10x it rewired how my brain handles weed so it's like 2x as strong.

I usually dab like .01g at 75% THC and get so stoned when I close my eyes I get full and bright LSD type moving fractals

if you get it hot in any way it will also evaporate the THC too, let it air dry at room temperature

Move to Cali and you'll get the good shit

I get wax at 90% THC for 30 a gram and bud at 27% THC for 15 a gram

White Nitemare, GSC, Blue dream

I just baked some on my pizza, I'm fucking out of it hardcore.

>inb4 that's not how it works
>cannaoil anons, that is all.

I got that stuff 11€ per gram. 5 grams there.
Cheapest bud on the store I visited was 6€ per gram.

Gorilla glue bud, lemon haze dabs.

in the store*

Also I could move to America. I'm already fat cos I get high all the time and eat like a madman.

Hope they're all girls user. I always buy feminized seeds, never had a male yet in 60+ seeds.

I'm afraid your retarded user

ok, I don't need it until Wednesday, would it dry if I just put it in the cup? Heard tall vessels aren't the best but it's all I have. Does it HAVE to be glass? I would imagine.

Yea that's average price here. What % THC is it?

Oh. Maybe I just handle weed better than you, enjoy not getting nearly as high as I am and not getting the same euphoria

I'm not sure, it wasn't advertised. All I can say that it was good shit. Apparently 15% is the max by law, but I bought it from some nigger in the ghetto. It was a legit shop, but still.

Don't get full visuals but sometimes I think I see tracers but then again I might just be high. Only done psychs a few times. I will say it feels different now than when I first started, it feels a lot more refined and intense but shorter. That could be for a lot of reasons though, I've gotten better dealers with better stuff as time has gone on.

hey i remember this guy. How you been man ?

THC is technically a hallucinogen.

yeah its annoying though to make.

GG#4 is my fav bro

cheers man. yours looks epic. ive just experimented with bagseed to start but ive a god tier seed bank online. decent prices too so will defo be purchasing some feminzed babies

Yea I live in Cali so I get all the top shelf shit for super cheap, I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else

smoking on some shit called white gold. %22 thc.

Good. And stoned. Got 50oz of dry bud off that grow, got another 9 green crack going into flower in a week or so. Life is pretty cool atm.

Ah, never had any California shit but I'm pretty pleased with how what I'm getting in Washington compared to the shit I got back in the midwest