Not pulled over for tail light. Fit description of armed suspect from robbery. Not licensed to carry...

Not pulled over for tail light. Fit description of armed suspect from robbery. Not licensed to carry. Told not to reach for his id. Niggers will make anything up. She even babbles on saying he was shot 3 then4 then 5 times on different occasions in the video. Can't even keep her nigger lies straight. Too bad cops had to die to get nigger shit like this off our streets

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

BIX NOOD
I
X

N
O
O
D

>conservativetreehouse

Wow, what a reputable source

The post from law enforcement saying he had no ccw lends credence to this report

All the news outlets are saying he was a legit permit holder.

You believe media or the authority by which the permits are handed out?

Even if that's true he Didn't know that before shooting him.

Oh well they never made a mistake right. Besides they dont have direct access to those records. So please explain

They say lots of stuff. I'll take police transcripts and documentation over a lying negress's video. Suprised it went to Facebook and not World star hip hop

Nor did he know it was. Id actually think one would assume it wasnt legal if he even actually told the cop that

Wait.... Wait.. A few weeks ago some gay people got shot, and they said if more had been armed more loss of life would have been prevented. Now your telling me it's unsafe to have a gun. Which one is true this week?

>asian shoots a black guy
>people freak about racists
>black guy shoots a dozen white cops to get revenge
Logic

Being sketchy around cops is generally ill advised.

I'm not American but I'm pretty sure law in open carry states is you can't hassle people with open carry weapon have to assume it's legal. I remember watching YouTube vids of guys trolling cops, unsure about concealed tho

this is society today. kick me back to ignorant childhood pls

When did he say this?

They could just arrest this fuckerand get it over with but nooooo they had to shoot this gross looking ape.

Yea we all saw the meme, clever

He was pulled over for something different. They can question anything at that point

Any reasonable person is going to be sad to see this man killed, but to assume it's racism by default because he's black and that fits the narrative causes a lot of us to lose sympathy quickly.

This exact situation happened to my white friend. He is still breathing. Idk though maybe all these dead black people are just a coincidence...

When a white does anything against a black they always yell that they were targeted for their mud skin. Doesn't matter what you do to them.

also, when an asian kills a black, blacks will blame whites too :^)

It's a good meme. I'm not one of those tin foil hat 'muh rights' guys, but I've never trusted cops. We need some kind of civilian oversight committee. Nothing will happen to the cop, and if by some wild chance it does he will probably just lose his job, and end up starting a private security firm with his old cop contacts.

Police officer here. I normally respond with a dindu respond and other shit. But this one incident had me in my feels

if your not American than shut the Fuck up nobody cares about your opinion

Sauce?

Or you can just ignore my comment. Because I can post what ever I want

He should listen to the cop then. And not carry unlicensed firearms concealed. And maybe be the robbery guy.
I saw a pic of some black guy yesterday. He did what the cop said, called him sir, and said he didn't get beat or killed. Now what BLM ?

I'm not an American but I know better than you. Aren't you guys sick of being 3rd world?

Was the gun legal or not?

When anyone kills a black regardless of race it's a white person fault.... Jesus I hate millennial sjws

It wasn't about race. It was about police murders on niggers. Plus, that Dallas suspect is suspect.

Here's how to not get shop by a cop.

1. Don't do anything wrong.

That's it.

I saved the image. Its the dindu who got shot in MN. Names philorlando or some stupid shit. Its a screen cap of his gfs live stream of bullshit.

>video tape of the guy killing cops
>only a suspect

>not wanting to hear from other countries
>constantly forcing your views on all other countries

Feeling less sorry for ur shitty country every day

They think there may have been a second nigger over the grassy knoll.

News agencies say he was licensed based off girlfriends word. Issuing police body says he was not and never applied
You decide

Like you listen to use anyway. Suck a dick ffrom a frog

amen brother, so many ppl on fb talked about it and i cringe so hard. thats really like one of the biggest reasons that make me hate BLM more. ppl are so vapid and are such attention whores and the worst part is they believe that cheering on the BLM movement is good

but he had a 875 fico score!!

You're*
Maybe you could use some of your freedoms on education.

logic or not? Gf must be truthful

It was like 2 blocks from where JFK got shot. #PresidentLivesMatter

i freakin hate ppl

So fucking done with all the horse shit. Blacks are the racist violent ones. For every 1 black killed by a white 5 whites are killed by a black it's simple stats and people that don't belive just Google it. Then take into account that blacks only make up 13 percent of the population and Over 53 percent of all violent crimes

I know in my state if you carry a weapon concealed without a permit its not regardless of you own it. And its criminal trespass to take one in a place that says no guns (wal-mart ect)

Good.
>protip: nobody gives a fuck about your cuck opinion anyways, faggot

Dead shooter said he hates white people.

You forgot number 2.

Stop being black.

Not really any need for the green text there buddy. Your rustles are gettin jimmied.

but user, racism! discrimination!

it really annoys me, as if this movement will magically change peoples' biases. as if violence will REALLY change peoples opinions.

let's just get rid of the cops for a month and see where the country goes, and see these same ppl complaining

Incorrect.
Number 2 could perhaps be 'Don't be a nigger'. But that falls under the same category as number 1.

I want to kill white people especially white cops. - dead shooter
MuslimBot 5000 - robot that an hero and got him with bomb

When is this stupid cuck phase going to end. I get it ur 17 and excited you learnt a new insult.
>Protip grow up.

Robotlivesmatter

>live
liveleak.com/view?i=aaf_1467864432

>PresidentLivesMatter
Not this time, friend

ITT
> user accidentally calls an actual cuck, a cuck. Said cuck is offended.

the proverbial "they"

See

I'm American, and you are a fucking IDIOT.

So let me get this straight. Your brilliant idea in a case where the police have been accused of brutality (whether it's actually true or not) is to rely on the transcripts written up by the accused over the visual evidence recorded by the supposed victim?

I know you're trying to fit in with the cutting edge folks of Sup Forums with the whole "lying negress" thing. But you actually think a document written by the police is better evidence than a video recording? If so, I think you have single-handedly dropped the bar for rationality, which was already dangerously low on Sup Forums.

Only racists I see are blacks that go around killing whites. Atleast the cops have some plausible deniability not really agreeing with what they did but they had some what logical reasoning killing people just because they are any race is dumb. But the amount of shit white people are getting because their ancestors people who none of us ever met did some fucked up shit 300 years ago makes my mind melt... Even the fucking Germans don't have to deal with the flaws of their ancestors

But the video didn't start until after he was shot

amen once again man

also, i'm not even white, i'm asian!

i sympathize with you, sir

Same thing here in Australia. The coons are forever going on about what our ancestors did, all the while doing absolutely nothing to progress society.

I believe the audio recording taken before pulling him over saying he fit description and was going to pull over,during and after vs a shot guy hey here's what happened. She can't even get the number of times he's shot right. She says3, next then 4 then later5. Oh yeah she's in shock but perfectly calm in video and decided to live stream idgaf about my kid our dead bf

If he had a CC permit his gf would've plastered it everywhere online by now.

We also have no idea what happened in the minutes before or during the shooting, only the aftermath.

Isnt it appropriation when black people claim to be the og slaves.?pretty sure Jews were slaves in Egypt first

Yes. They was kangz n sheeit

Quads of truth

Muh Muh Muh Muhmuh
DIK!

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>#STOPCRIMINALAPOLOGISTS

Checked

Ayyylmao

You're right. The video could be leaving out valuable context. But if you were a judge presiding over this, do you think it's reasonably to rely on the cop's narrative of the situation in a case that is specifically accusing them of excessive aggression?

>link doesn't state he doesn't have CCW
Ignore this thread. OP lied.

>but perfectly calm

But user, people can sometimes be in a very calm state when in danger. People react differently

Some people panic and scream. Other's are unemotional and cold, as if they don't believe what happened.

She was calm =/= she's lying

>4,5,6
Again, in shock and the cop might have fired very quickly

you're*

Shit I'm close to Champaign now hope they don't nig out here tonight

The definition of triggered

The cops had no idea where the bullets were coming from

Thanks! Can I save this?

Just wait till the REAL race riot starts , negroes.
They'll be some beautiful weepin' and uh wailin' then, shite-skins.

lol are you blind, green nigga got a patch on his chin, dead nigga got a full goatee stupid

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

It's almost like hair can grow

Cops are trained to remember little shit its why they always take a cops word in court unless video evidence disproving

Did he grow full sideburns overnight?

you can grow a full goatee after you rob a store while youre running away? impressive

Its right in the fucking first page did you even scroll down?

So now you're in the business of deciding what the victim would or would not have done.

I get that the video evidence is not complete. But does that mean we take the cop's transcripts as primary evidence?