So I need some real advice...

So I need some real advice. My boyfriend has never shown me his bank statements and won't tell me about his financial situation at all. I had to really get it out of him how much he earned per hour.

Then after a while he's become a lot more cold than he used to. It's really worrying me.

We haven't had sex yet because I don't feel like I know him well enough yet. But I finally felt like getting closer to it and he wasn't very interested. Although before a few days ago that we got really far to sex. So maybe that's a warning sign....

Anyways this is my first relationship and I need some advice from someone who's been around the block.

Please help!

He's probably cautious of getting to close to you because now he knows your a gold digging whore. What does it matter to you how much money he makes if being with him makes you happy? Oh yeah it doesn't, because you're only in it for the free dinners and movies.

Well I can honestly say that he might be embarrass of how much he makes. Do you live with him OP?

K e k and this is another reason.

If you find out how much money I make before we have sex

We're not having sex.

OP who's been paying for stuff?

No but we hang out all the time.

Well no I never ask him for anything. And if itturns into a marriage he demands separate bank accounts which I'm fine with

Just me

Do you have a job?

Every once in a while I'll give buy him a small gift or the other way around.

not at the moment I'm in school to finish off my degree. But he has a job.

Ok. What's your degree in?

>this
You have absolutely no reason to know his financial situation.

Faggots not demanding the tits of this money grubbing whore

>tits or gtfo

Because it's none of your business. You sound like you were pampered a lot. Prude gold digger. It's a warning sign alright, for men to stay the hell away from you. Advice? Stop being a nosy, greedy cunt.

>Not OP.
I disagree. If they're in a serious relationship (as in they've discussed the possibility of marriage) they should know the financial standing of each other so they can have a plan. What if she wants to buy a house but he will never be able to afford anything larger than a shitty apartment? That's going to be an issue down the road so they might as well figure it out now.

Biochemistry

Then why worry about his finances? You're going to make lots of money so as long as your the one bringing home the bacon what's the problem?

We might marry after we get our degrees. If things go smoothly as usual we should. I really like him alot. I only asked him about his financial situation a couple of times.

you shouldn't be his girlfriend if you feel like you hardly know him, what the fuck? are you that desperate?

He's probably gay

well I wanted to know if that's a problem. See it's my first relationship and I don't know if that's really okay or not.

No it's not like that, I know him fine it's just I worry a lot about things and I was wondering if these things were serious issues or not.

>We haven't had sex yet because I don't feel like I know him well enough yet
>because I don't feel like I know him well enough yet
>don't know him well enough

Well it's more of a religious thing too. I know him very well and trust him a lot. But there's more trust I need to gain in order to go as far as sex and he said he understands and is fine with that.

>B8 confirmed
There are NO religious female virgins on Sup Forums

You sound Jewish.

And fat.

im in a relationship, 20 years old. been dating for 3 years. You sound like a gold digger, dont know why you need to ask about his financial state. But even though youre a cheap bitch like the rest, he should easily tell you his statement. how long you been dating?

b8
tits or gtfo

I'm actually the rich one not him. I'm skinny as hell. But I don't know if couples knowing financial info is important or not and why. I've never had a relationship before and we might get married. I just didn't know if I need to know or not. I was asking you if I should drop it as a subject.

Sup Forums making excellent timing ITT

My parents are wealthy and miserable. He doesn't pay jack shit for me

Me again

So how long have you been dating like i asked?

>I've never had a relationship before and we might get married
Man that sounds bad. I do wish you luck but I think you might wanna consider dating a few other guys to get a feel of what YOU like.

Also:
> I'm actually the rich one
You sound really Jewish.

Yeah we're taking it slow. I'm going to give it a few years before a marriage.

Are your parents rich or you because there's a big difference

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.
You summer fags need to learn the rules

My parents are rich and I'm confortable financially. And my degree will land me a wellpayingjob

You dont have a bf.

I think he needs to come clean.
I think you deserve to know how much debt he's gonna be saddled with his degree and other things: cc - car loans - etc.

If you're planning a life together you shouldn't be on the hook for his gambling expenses.

Yeah, totally bait, a femanon wouldn't use that image asking this question.

Wow thanks. That's a good reason to know these things. Appreciate it

>comfortable finances
>in school

so you're living off of your parent's money while attending millenial daycare, and hassling your guy about how much he makes?

He is not going to marry you

I mean if you're really serious about marriage you need to tell him you guys HAVE to talk about finances.
You gotta have an idea what to budget for.

I never thought I'd say this to a fem but I think you oughtta get a pre-nup. You seem a bit naive about money/expenses. Ask you dad what he thinks.

Alright then I'll get one of those. Thanks

Alirgiht I now it looks shitty. But to be honest it's what everyone in my family has done for many generations. All the other people here are newfag plebs.

>serious relationship
>no sex

just try to put yourself in his shoes, if you can

It's a valid question, but not if you've only been dating for a short while or if you're not planning on living together any time soon. Especially since he got visibly uncomfortable about it, I'd say wait a while. My girlfriend and I have been together for 8 years and we know how much we each make per hour, but we have our own individual bank accounts and consider the contents to be private information. We MIGHT get a joint account when we get married, to make things easier, but I guarantee I'll keep all my old accounts too.

TL;DR if you've only been dating for a few months or aren't planning on getting married VERY soon then it's not worth hassling him about right now.

why isn't there a pepe and jew meme merged into one powerfull memesayayin lvl 2