There is no god, prove me wrong

There is no god, prove me wrong
>protip you cant
>inb4 masturbating gives you hairy palms, or logic on the same level idiocy

Prove there isn't one. Oh wait you can't, fuck off kid

Your only value is based on the shit you do. Holding an opinion is of no value.

You're worthless.

Of course there's no god, stop being a faggot.

Prove op is not a faggot

same logic mr christian because i cant prove its real its real, if i cant prove somethings real
>literally not a fucking shred of evidence
im not gonna believe in it,

i can prove there is one
nor can i prove there isnt one

... although atractive females will never have to show me attention so
perhaps there is a god
but only for attractive females

a slight problem there cowboy: you can't prove the existence of something that doesn't exist. it's like i told you to prove to me that unicorns are real. i know they are real, i read about them in a book with pictures and everything. so fuck off kid.

i mean beacause i cant prove its a lie its real* my b

thank goodness b isnt all retarded christians

ive been catholic my whole life, but as ive matured im just not sure i can even believe it anymore its sooo ridicoulous im just really scared of going to hell so ill blindly follow the most popular umbrella of religion in my culture

god told me i would see a picture of a bath of brains and here it is praaaiiise

PROOF FUCKING PROOF RIGHT HERE CHRISTIANS 1 ATHEISTS 0

are you serious or trolling i cant even fuckin tell

Not that guy, but I know a ton of people like that

if you already know the truth this thread was not for you

most people now a days are like that especially americans. they act atheist and dont give a shit and dont follow any of the religions rules but they keep it as a label to fit in and because they're scared of hell.

>you can't prove the existence of something that doesn't exist

Prove it doesn't exist then. What's that? Nothing? Exactly sit down and shut up

good job op thread has succeeded christians arent even fighting back anymore they got too fucking rekt by reality

with literally zero evidence you dont have a leg to stand on thats like saying, theres no proof that i can fly but a book says i can, so i can

A man doesn't realize there is a god.

sounds like something the sandniggers wrote in the bible when they were writing it

We had to come from somewhere. Everything has to be created, so we were created by God.

in this sick world we live in, i don't think there is god either user.

You're just attempting the same argument I'm using you dolt, step up your game moron

You know that empty place inside of you that nothing ever seems to fill?
That's where your relationship with God belongs
Prove me wrong
Pro Tip: You can't
A man who has forgotten his love of Family, God and Nation is no kind of man, user

the lazy nigger conclusion of the universe, i hate that, how'd earth happen? idk? god? yeah sounds right. NO in science we try to find why and how, we pretty much know how we got here and the answer science has doesnt say "god did it"

That's not how science works.

You don't know shit about science you just copy what you read here and on facebook like a little fag

ughh no gaynon i dont have holes i need to fill with jeebus
hah thats good you think that because i know my responses are mine, only christians use facebook checkm8

That's not how science works.

>an argument that depends on the assumption that God was not created
>assumption breaks the literal only premise of the actual argument - 'everything must be created'

People who think like this should commit themselves to hospitals or something.

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN