What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on JLaw after reading this article about her?

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on JLaw after reading this article about her?

news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/always-the-joker-and-still-thrifty-jennifer-lawrence-could-be-a-difficult-boss/news-story/19c6d03e10c2ffb80add7a3da91c8a2d

I didn't read the article

>“I lived in a rat-infested apartment when I was 14 years old. It’s easy to look on the outside and see that my career grew very fast but I got told ‘no’ many times and I put my blood, sweat and tears into my career,” she tells news.com.au

>Her career trajectory may not have been as smooth as it looks, but nevertheless, she did win an Oscar for Best Actress for Silver Linings Playbook at the astounding age of 22.

>When asked what she values more — the big pay cheque or the endless litany of awards, she quips, “There’s no way for me to answer that question and still be likeable.”

And yet somehow I hate that answer. This assumes she was likeable in the first place. Just say the awards.

>The owner of www.news.com.au has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

she's a cunt with a fucked up face

Lol wut?

Oh look, another JLaw hate thread.

>Your connection is not private
>Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.news.com.au (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

what's going on here

Oh look, another tripfag to filter.

I would eat Jennifer Lawrence's pussy and swallow her vaginal discharges after I make her cum in my mouth.
What do you think?

Wait, is the tramp Jennifer Lawrence married? What beta did this?

lots of rich rewarded people are able to answer that question, because they are likeable
jennifer can't answer it and stay likeable, because she isn't likeable

I am indifferent to her.

I only care about her acting, or her career as far as this bump for this crappy shill-thread goes.

She started out alright in the first Hunger Games movie, then when that took a swan dive in the last two movies, her career essentially went down with it.

The movies proved that she couldn't act her way out of a bag, couldn't tell a good script from a bad one, and wasn't able to deliver any emotional depth to a character that was very well-liked in the books.

Essentially, she's C-list now, and will be forgotten within half-a-decade.

Got to see her naked. My interest kinda peaked right there. Wouldn't mind a shitter shot, but the boobs were good anyway.

Why the fuck is the website saying this?

It's a purity ring pham.

We all have user. Every single one of us.

what are the chances she's a racist irl? not a 14/88 or anything like that, but wouldn't date a black guy, thinks white people deserve their own country, etc.?

>“Yes, I’ve peaked,” she says, dryly. “I grew up a little quicker because of it but I don’t know how it would have been to live my life any differently.”

Please shut up. What a diva. What are you supposed to say to that? "Oh no Jenny. You didn't peak! You're great!" It's like saying you're ugly or fat.

That is just a Sup Forums's dream

She's right though. Being brutally honest is not always fishing.

I dont care about anything other than her body and those yummy tits shes a woman and therefore an object. God made women for men to use.
Fact.

That's one way to look at it. In that case you can just agree. "Yup. You peaked alright."

>“I’ve found my voice where nowadays if a person has done something wrong, where I have to reprimand or go really cruel and mean, I do it in a funny way. I am able to say what I need to get across, like ‘F**k you; you f**ked up, you asshole. Don’t ever put me in a ball gown when I am the most overdressed person in the room ever again. I hate your guts,’” she says.

>“Hopefully when that happens everybody knows I am joking. Either that, or everybody who works for me thinks I am a nightmare.”

But she isnt even that hot desu

>The owner of www.news.com.au has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

Do not hack me, Sheila

what a whore

I have a feeling Kristen Stewart is.