/HEEM/ - Ain't no sunshine in Court

Previous: Upcoming events:

7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha [Main card starts at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST, FS1 Prelims start at 8 PM EDT, 5 PM PDT, 1 AM BST, FP Prelims start at 7 PM EDT, 4 PM PDT, 12 AM BST]

7/9: UFC 200 - Tate vs Nunes [FP Prelims start at 6:30 PM EDT, 3:30 PM PDT, 11:30 PM BST, FS1 Prelims start at 8 PM EDT, 5 PM PDT, 1 AM BST, Main card starts at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST]

7/13: UFC FN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Glory 32 - Adamchuk vs Varga
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/29: Invicta FC 18 - Grasso vs Escabel
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - TBA
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

News:

>RDA wants a rematch
mmafighting.com/2016/7/8/12126770/rafael-dos-anjos-praises-eddie-alvarez-but-also-asks-for-a-rematch

>Eddie wants easy fights, easy money
mmafighting.com/2016/7/8/12126670/eddie-alvarez-says-hed-welcome-an-easier-fight-next-like-conor

>Silva vs DC official with 2 days notice at LHW
mmafighting.com/2016/7/7/12126438/anderson-silva-steps-in-to-face-daniel-cormier-in-non-title-bout-at

Free Fights:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkkJbd2UoY4
youtube.com/watch?v=y3zi435pTQU
youtube.com/watch?v=GD4O-YPLcGo
youtube.com/watch?v=TubJH4IMl54
youtube.com/watch?v=DIZvLN23ehk

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

good OP OP

Anybody else /notveryexcited/ about tonights card? I'm probably only gonna tune in for main event. Unless you boys have any recommendations for bouts that I should be interested in

The main event is Tate vs. Nunes.

how the fuck do I watch tonights fight if I don't have cable.

ITT: Exposed goofs.

>USADA stripped every Brazilian from the title
>People come in telling me "BUT RDA FOUGHT AFTER USADA, SO YOU'RE WRONG"
>Being THIS much in denial

Wew lad.

Also, Jones dun goof'd up for good.

pearson vs brooks

doo ho choi vs tavares for the asian memes

and maynard vs bruno for the JUST

Come on man, he was winning up until the right hand rocked him

i hate this exposed meme

how realistic is it that jones will be cut from the ufc ?

Post your thoughts on Yoel Romero, my central American amigo.

Very realistic. I think Dana has just about had it with his antics.

Overrated but is the rightfull no.1 contender, his power has saved him a bunch of times expecially with decisions

Don't think so, he is still youngish and undefeated

we could see a redemption arc

200 will never top the spiciness of 199

I hate RDA cause he lost me a lot of money.

It's really crazy that all the brazilians just juiced. Now that they can't juice they've all been stripped from their belts. And now people from all kinds of countries are beating them. This is how MMA should be. Not one country dominating because they all dope.

>betting on a brazilian after USADA and Novitsky exists.
you fucked up. brazilians suck they just all juiced. never bet on a brazilian again.

Come here

>never bet on a brazilian again.

I learnt my lesson. Somehow I thought RDA was different.

we are all there, this is an mma general for discussing jones, usada'd brazil and zuffa, we don't take predictions here so thread lasts longer

>inb4 thread wars

Will your power save me, bro?

I think he lost a lot of people lots of money. No one expected someone who got eaten alive by Cerrone to BTFO RDA, but I fucking told ya'll he's off the juice and he's jumpy.

Isn't that cool, though? It's like a decade of roided up monkeys shitting on everyone coming to an end because they can't get their juice anymore. We'll probably never see an era like that, ever again.

That's tomorrow night, you goof

He was winning till he lost is not an acceptable argument. Especially when the fight didn't even make it out of the 1st

>He was winning till he lost is not an acceptable argument

yes it is, especially in this sport. Take for example the holly vs tate fight, holly was one round away from winning the fight then got taken down and submitted

>DC's reaction to Jones testing positive
Breaks my fucking heart.

I'm trying to convince a friend, who thinks fighters should be allowed to use roids, that roids make it possible to achieve unnatty growth, Does anyone have any medical sources that support this?

Winning 4 rounds is different then landing a couple of punches.

The complexion of the fight can change in a second by any number of things, it doesn't mean that the fighter that lost performed badly or got "exposed"

Nates reaction was the best.

>Bork at 265.5 with Reebok nowhere in sight

He's truly back guys

Oh I don't think he got USADA'd or "exposed". RDA is a great lightweight. He just lost to another great lightweight.

I came in at the "he was winning until he lost" part. I just hate that expression

>/heem/ have been memeing about succing jon and coming for that dick for months
>but it's not happening
>instead we get a semi-retired spider monkey and some women
wew

>DC vs Silva

Who wins, lads

I don't think RDA should get a rematch so soon, mainly because the division is so packed, but somebody like Lawler or McGregor would get one by default. Plus, what else is he supposed to say? At least he didn't beg for a fight with McGregor like anybody within 100 pounds of him.

>USADA only affected Brazillians
Kek kek kek

Lawler is WW

No shit m8. Read it again.

Oh you meant in their respective divisions?

I thought you were talking about mcG or Lawler getting a fight with Eddie next. Not rematches for certain champs.

I get it now

>USADA only affected Brazillians
It affected mostly Brazilians. They lost all their fucking titles, lad. It's a direct consequence of USADA.

>PEDs make perfectly timed and placed punches from Stipe, McGregor, and Alvarez land.

All three either made a huge tactical error and/or showed irresponsible defense. Stop forcing this soccer meme in here pls.

>Seriously not seeing the correlation between USADA and the Brazilians getting BTFO left and right
You're hopeless.

Why are spanish-speaking people so dumb?

first for moms

42th*

>"you got any games on your phone?"

because fuck you, that's why

Thanks for the recommendations friend

never gonna happen

Damn thats it I REALLY need to sleep after that one "42th"

Schaub is God

>silva

No fucking way I'd let an animal with teeth like that that close to my throat and face.

Based Schaub
Thats why you will never be as alpha as Schaub.

Anybody know what time are the UFC 200 weigh ins today?

So what about the Brazilians that are BTFOing everyone else?
People forget that Werdum was the only BR to lose on that card real quick huh

I bet her pussy is destroyed.

is that monkey hard?

Then I'd forgo responding to any brits in this thread.

How much will DC outweigh Anderson by come fight night?

Anderson weighed in at 198 soaking wet

How the fuck is Tate and Nunes the head liner now? Shouldn't it be Bork vs Hunto?

nigga please

>post YFW Silva heems Cormier inside the first round

mommy

Shut up

>ywn skinchange into Cat's son
jesus

He's going to gas so quick if Cormier spends a round on top.

200 is a fucking mess.
Putting Nunes/Tate on as the main event just means Ill be in bed 30 minutes earlier then expected.

THE POLISH GOBLIN IS NO MATCH FOR ERICK SILVA'S SUPERIOR WRESTLING

do you think she and dominick...?

>t just means Ill be in bed 30 minutes earlier then expected.

You know that you won't be. In fact you'll stay up 3 hours after the card is over to discuss how good/horrible the card was, then you'll stick around to watch the press conference.

>2016
>hating on WMMA

Phew
I bet you don't watch FlyW either, huh

>Flag
Oh, nvm.

Is every single poster on /heem/ gonna individually ask this question, or is somebody just memeing at this point?

He's rocking a half Schaub

i will not because i will be late as fuck

I just realized that at the present moment the UK has more UFC champions than Brazil.
I might actually kill myself.

OHHHH
HE'S HURT

Oh for sure.

Does anyone have a link to Derrick Lewis' uncensored Octagon interview? The only ones I can find are censored so I can't hear shit

>Stay up till 6 am when the main event starts
>Deludes himself to think he'll stop watching and won't just want to waste more time posting memes

Can't remember the last time I went to bed right after a PPV was over. There's always something to discuss, especially with the recent events where underdogs have just been winning left and right.

I literally fell asleep after the prelims yesterday

Guys I have a problem. I get really bad anxiety when watching fights, I literally had to turn off my stream last night before RDA/Alvarez, and then check back later for results. Then I went back and watched the fight today and regretted not watching it live.

I keep telling myself it doesn't matter who wins or loses, it doesn't affect my life any. Just enjoy the fights.

It mostly happens when fighters who I like are fighting. And it just so happens that I'm a Silva fan. I don't think I can handle it tomorrow. What do I do lads? Help me fight this

>think
you just KNOW

Let me transcribe it for you
>SHEEIT SHEEIT ID IZ WUD ID IZ SHEEIT SHEEIT YOU CAN'T HUG NOBODY AND EXPECT TO WIN A DECISION SHEEIT
I'm not even trying to be funny that's actually pretty much what it was

How do you fall asleep so early?

it will be 5/6am around here, i can't stay up for 24 hours, all that dana sees is fucking vegas in front of him, nothing more, the rest of the world just doesn't exist.

>staying up late to watch Big Pigg and wmma

not even gonna pirate this shitshow, I'll just look at highlight webms on heem

>big rigg misses weight

but i thought he wasn't eating the fries

I was never hurt. You never had the car.

Also,
>He
She*

>Tfw will never roll with based Dom "The only natty champ" Cruz

that feeling is what makes it so exciting tho

That's my boy!

You're still trying to laugh it off lel

I wake up early so I go to sleep early

thanks, filtered

I only get nervous when I have bet money on a fighter. Every single punch they get hit with gives me massive anxiety.

Well, I agree when it's a fight with two fighters who I don't really know about / care about. I still get the anxious feeling, but it's more exciting. But if there's a fighter I'm pulling for it's almost too much for me to handle. Didn't help that I ate a pot brownie last night I guess

"Right now my focus is on cerrone, if he want to move up I'm here, it's gonna be easy money"

I fell asleep during the black beast vs big country fight.
Missed my boy Eddie btfo /heem/ live.
How much crow was eaten or did /heem/ pretend they weren't hyping RDA as the lightweight goat?