Do you guys believe that America is going to have another civil war and destroy itself from the inside?

Do you guys believe that America is going to have another civil war and destroy itself from the inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0he-LZNzVg0
theglobalelite.tumblr.com/post/67537495074/list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild
nber.org/papers/w8467
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, Americans are too lazy, cowardly, and stupid to do anything meaningful

>no, Americans are too lazy, cowardly, and stupid to do anything meaningful
citation needed

and if you brit, nobody likes a hypocrite

Yup.
That's what happens when everyone can own firearms.
The people can turn around and just say fuck you government we've had enough.
But then the government would nuke the people and it would become military only country .

american here. can attest to the validity of this statement.

I believe that I'm going to destroy your insides.

They amount of a people with military grades armorment and training is not sufficient enough for a successful war. Maybe a few gun fights.

Oh please Allah make it happen.

That's true.
It doesn't mean it can't happen.
What I as saying is that people could try, but the reality is that the military will always win.

you will be the first to fall at the hands of the upcoming right wing death squads

the military has to enter the conflict. if there were enough muricans willing to have a large scale shoot out, the military might not attack

No, of course not.
The Civil War happened because Lincoln deliberately pushed an issue that would cause secession, for the purpose of solidifying the federal government's hold over the states.

It's like this:
The northern economy was trade-based. It bought raw materials from the agrarian southern economy and manufactured products to sell to europe. Some southern businesses started selling directly to European businesses, bypassing the northern economy. The south's agrarian economy could survive without the north, via direct trade with europe, but the north's economy could not survive without the south as a supplier of raw materials.

Since the Federal government was weak compared to state governments at the time, the Federal government couldn't force the states to trade internally instead of externally. What it *could* do, however, was kick the southern economy in the dick by declaring slavery illegal. The southern states had already declared, before Lincoln was even elected, that they'd secede if he did that.

So a politically acceptable reason for the northern states to forcibly seize control of the southern states (destroying their governments and replacing them with pro-Federal governments) was used to solidify the union.

I'm not saying emancipation was wrong. It's a good thing that those people were released from inhumane captivity and forced labor, but that isn't actually why Lincoln did it, it's just a positive side-effect of shifting the balance of power from state governments to federal government.

And there's no reason for anything remotely similar to happen again.

remember back in 09 the occupy wall street protests??
remember how the tv demonized them and the cops brutalized them??
it will take more than a few niggers to get enough momentum for a change

Whoa. Look at this fucking scholar here.

For a moment I thought you were on the South party line about how slavery had nothing to do with the War of Northern Agression [sic], but this really does seem like a fair analysis of what really happened.

I also feel that you are correct that all-out war will not happen. What we will have instead will be many more isolated instances of violence until laws change.

the next great depression might be a good enough trigger

No, you don't understand.
The Civil War was a deliberately engineered event. The pro-Federal northern states eliminated the noncompliance of the southern states by exacerbating it. This was not a simple civilian uprising, it was a calculated move to put so much pressure on the southern governments that they had no choice but to adopt a stance of war that they could not win.

The modern political scenario isn't remotely similar to that. The Federal government is absolutely above and beyond the power of the state governments to the point of the Commander In Chief making frivolous declarations about bathroom rights. There is no state in the union that is in any position to secede. Only Texas could even argue that they have a legal right, having been an independent republic before joining the US, but the balance of power is already overwhelmingly in favor of the federal government.

Nothing resembling a war of secession will ever happen unless an outside power physically obliterates the power structure of the Federal Government.

That's what I'm trying to say

Hmm ok good points but because the historical civil war most likely won't happen again doesn't mean a new civil war, motivated but other ideas, won't. There's this strange thing with most people, that they think this(generally speaking here) is how it is and will always be.

Yea, in fact I see signs every where of discontent. Namely; the political candidates and their respective grassroots movements. specifically trump and Bernie, they both represent a skism away from the system everyday people to address discontent. The thing that needs to happen for a "founding father" type revolution though would be that these two sides realize that they are upset about the same things and meet in the midddle(after all the only difference is how they wanna fix it). Boom a revolutionary army is born. I personally I'd want that because the last revolution resulted in the founding of this once great nation. You'd be lying through your teeth if you were to say we havnt strayed off the original path jefferson, Washington, Franklin etc set us on.

It's funny the point of a political system at all is to curtail this exact thing but we all certainly(hopefully) can see it's corruption and wantin disregard for the public needs.

All it needs is pressure and a spark. Government sees this I think.

I think the end result will make america better. The end result being, all of the gun toting white guys who have been burying ammo for the better part of a decade killing all of the dumb fucking niggers with shitty guns and limited ammunition.

Yes! we need it

No growth without pain, fellow patriot

I do realise the civil war was engineered, most wars are. I was saying that if there is another great depression there could be enough desperation in the general populous for some form of uprising/revolution

If Donald Trump becomes president, then yes.

Actually yeah may take longer though. And that's why I'm voting for him.

Fuck it, tired of the status quo. A lot is wrong and I feel no real way I can help

Rational thinking person here. These feelinngs always happen during election years. They need you to be scared and make rash decisions for votes. And possible increased flouride in water.

>a new civil war, motivated but other ideas
Simply impossible.
Maybe if there's another century of steady erosion of Federal power and increase in State power.
Riots, maybe, but nothing resembling a popular revolt. The political machine is all too aware of how well a war on foreign soil stimulates the economy (the Great Depression ended via World War II, if you recall, not a civilian uprising). It would take a global banking crisis of a magnitude to collapse the federal budget and leave the majority of soldiers without paychecks. In such a situation, I suppose it's possible, but that's an extremely unlikely scenario.

Remember 2012 elections. Shit was the same way. Given this one is worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=0he-LZNzVg0

agreed, would you stand in with a revolutionary army though?

also fun fact: the level of economic inequality in this country hasnt been this bad since the 20s

>citation needed

found a bernout

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws” – Baron M.A. Rothschild

ROTHSCHILD OWNED & CONTROLLED BANKS:

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Albania: Bank of Albania
Algeria: Bank of Algeria
Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodlawsame Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador

impossible is a strong word. you talk of state and fedral power i am talking about people. there was no state or fedral powers involved in 1776, just people upset. however in the confines that your talking about , your probably right. its important to clarify that the timescale in my line of thought is longer

Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)
Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman

oh thats cute, you posted this spam and got it from tumblr. The only thing less credible would be the huffington post. go back to tumblr

theglobalelite.tumblr.com/post/67537495074/list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild

Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Poland: National Bank of Poland
Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Russia: Central Bank of Russia
Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovaki
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Sudan: Bank of Sudan
Surinam: Central Bank of Surinam
Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
Thailand: Bank of Thailand
Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Uganda: Bank of Uganda
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirate
United Kingdom: Bank of England
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabw

Virtually unknown to the general public is the fact that the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company, siting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHO is behind it All

World war with fusion weapons would be much much better.

Actually I didn't get it from there but ok your dumb.

So your saying the Rothschilds don't own the banks?

>there was no state or fedral powers involved in 1776
That is utter ignorance. That was the colonial government turning on the crown, not a bunch of people with no preexisting power structure suddenly becoming a revolutionary army. Just like the Civil War was preexisting state governments with preexisting state militias and military detachments turning on the federal government.

you did get it from there.

>So your saying the Rothschilds don't own the banks?

where my vlad the implier jpeg?

Litterly the goverment did nothing wrong on the race part. However yes a legit civil war would start, and hopefully we can put down the mob of LGBT-SA and niggers down that was caused by this chaos spaw....

nber.org/papers/w8467

skim through the 121 page document and data and then compare with pic related

You ask this as if America isn't already in this state.

that should be something you should do since you are the one making the claim you jackass. I don't do the work for your "facts". Shouldn't you have already read it?

I honestly didn't. And now I'm not gonna tell you where cause your gonna say they're not credible. Just like you aren't.

you're not gonna say because you got it from tumblr like I said. goodbye

I love how niggers only care about their own race, and advancements

No stupid I've never been on tumbler.

You asked for a citation, and he gave you one.
Now you're saying it doesn't count because you can't be arsed to read it.

You're basically saying "If you don't spoonfeed me then I win", and if you don't see the flaw in that logic then there's no point in debating you because you're a fucking idiot.

Only if either Hillary or Trump become president.

>when niggers and brownniggers thinks they're the center of the world in America, We, natives, gonna slay you all

Vote Bernie! I hope he doesn't endorse that bitch!!!

>rational thinking
>scared of fluoride

Okay dude...

I'm American but I would still be thoroughly entertained to see something like this happen. I'm kind of numb to it now that so much shit has been going on that I just stopped giving a fuck after a while

Nah, this shit happens all the time. Niggers get riled up and we put them back in their cages.

This REAL Talk

FLUORIDATION IS THE MOST FIENDISH COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY MANKIND HAS EVER HAD TO FACE

You should be scared of fluoride tho...

sorry for my perceived ignorance, the power structure you talk about was a system for communication and organization, right?

yeah we have one of those today and we are using it. its in every house and everyone uses it. and is the primary way to organize rallies and protests already. ideas are contagious new friend. but again its important to point out that on a proper time scale(allowing for pressure and spark) this not only is possible its likely looking at how the coming years may unfold.

i think the difference between us is you rely heavily on the civil war and history, while you learn from history and history in a general sense repeats itself, it does not predict the future.

Okay, why?

But why?

lol thank you, jesus these gentiles

also i did support bernie but sadly the democratic party is so twisted they backed hilary from the start (super delegates) so now im voting trump.

Let's just nuke it. m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

no but it's slowly falling apart.

by 2050 America will no longer be a superpower.

Cause you all fucked in the head

>the military will always win
Absolutely fucking not. You're retarded if you think this is the case. Do you know how many vets/enlisted love their country? You'd be hard pressed to find someone that would be treasonous to the US and it's people within the military.

I just joined this thread.
Why is Fluoride bad?

i was thinking about these ideas on the forth and i felt extremely patriotic as i did, as if the most american thing to do is to ensure its demise and rebirth.

passing thought but still.

Just lookup flouride alert. The gov says it's good for your teeth. This says it really hasn't been proven to be good. And there's no studies to prove it's good for You. Gives you 50 reasons to question what it's supposedly used for..

communist mind altering chemical conspiracy

Its classified as a drug. And you Have no choice but to drink it..so that's pretty communist

Okay, let's just say I buy that, and it isn't good for teeth.
Why is it bad?

>communist
>Inherently bad

lurking for your response, brother

No. It's because God intended for teeth to rot. Stop trying to defy god.

So is caffeine shit lord.

Also many areas have unflouridated water.
You never HAVE to drink fluoridated water.

>Americans are too lazy, cowardly, and stupid to do anything
Well there to the blacks and rednecks.

I'm okay with that.

No-one know for sure. They don't do studies on it....So then why would they put it in our water of it's not FDA approved. One has to believe the conspiracy theory about it..

Its classified as a drug. You have no choice but to take that drug..

Buy a Brita filter so you can have British teeth?

You're right. God wanted me to look like a crack head, thank you for enlightening me.

The media is perpetuating a race war to take your attention off all the bullshit the government is doing to you all behind closed doors.

Passing bills constantly fucking you in the ass. Laughing their asses off while you fight amongst yourselves.

Talking about the US? Not much is un flourided

Fox news has always done that. What's your point?

Anti fluoride guy here. And I agree. The Media fooling everyone. Tried to tell the niggers on world star. But can argue with a bunch of fluoride drinking uneducated people.

So buy a filter or drill a well.

The key is unclear, but I assume lighter means less?
All over the west coast, which is where I'm from so, I'll admit a bias.

Fuck the brits. I got PUR

Yes. Lighter means less. The places poor people live.

I do have a filter. Just spreading some knowledge.

>Implying people hate the government and not other citizens who are different from them

Lol
>entirety of California
>0-24% fluoridation
>poor

Okay dude.

No.
All this will blow over in a few weeks. Americant's won't do shit.

If they nukes themselves it would be nobody's country.

Most of California is poor. Idiot.

Yes. Top is 1992

Bottom 2006.

I can only imagine what it is today..

>implying anyone on Sup Forums doesn't want to get rid of niggers, and wetbacks

>Most of California
>poor

Kekay, dude

Source it dick head.
Socal's pretty affluent.

Besides, those statistics are out of date anyway.

I never said they didn't

ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=261

And people think California's full of rich people.

Bull shit it would be easy to put number the military take over a few base take the equipment and use on the military