Show me what you got!!!!

Show me what you got!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ktvq.com/story/32403198/wyoming-teen-playing-new-pokemon-game-on-phone-discovers-body
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what i got

This

Nice one,what lvl are you?

Literally found all of them without leaving my house.

I had to walk 2km to find 9

Did you use incense? And also what sort of area do you live in

7. Still learning the ropes, there are some crazy motherfuckers in my area

ktvq.com/story/32403198/wyoming-teen-playing-new-pokemon-game-on-phone-discovers-body

no I haven't used any incense yet. I live in a tiny suburban town with a little bit of a downtown area. Has a nice little stretch of pokestops and gyms

1/2

Part 2/2

I have only 3pokestops and 1gym in my smalltown

Damn
I live out in the middle of nowhere in the woods and it took me an incense to get like 4

1/3

What about pokestops and gyms?

2/3

None in a 10 mile radius

3/3

found a fucking tangela too but, caught it and game crashed

Do you have any Parks around you? My buddy went on a drive thru a park that's really close and he said there is a crazy amount of pokestops and gyms in it. It has a big ass lake in it too so hopefully I'll snag some water types

where did you find the Koffing?

Trough my town streams a beautiful river and there is an Old Broken castle named "Stari Grad",and we also the only thing in the world that no1 else has,we got 2 churces and 1 mosque but the sad thing is only 1 pokestop at castle and one at mosque :( my town is full of small parks cuz of the river but there are no pokestops

There's a core of engineers part called Amity but that's it

wtf seriously? Is this game really worth it?

The churches and mosque are like 30-50m away from each other

(1/2)

Yeah,my gf and I,love it

(2/2)

yeaa man

I dont really remember

I'll probably go on a night outing to see what I get. There's a college nearby so hopefully I can get something good

the only time i want more CP

kek

Just caught this fucker snoozing on my bed. He broke through 10 fucking pokeballs.

Not much, but im getting up there.

Well,Ill go out in about 30-40 min.Now its 2:51 in the morning

wot d fok?
this game looks so weird and so many people seem so far ahead, makes me not want to even bother starting

Does anyone else on Android have a problem with the game not refreshing? Like the Pokemon near you never change and you cant really catch anything because they stay 3 away. really frustrating

dont play then faggot.

Heres the rest of my faggots

cool. I have a bike so getting around isn't really an issue for me. It's really just a problem with staying warm at night. It may be summer but it's chilly af right now in Maine

How the hell do you start finding higher CP mons? I'm level 7 and I've bumped into one ??? pinsir (game crashed and didnt get it) and my other highest was a 132 pidgey. All I ever see are 10-30 CP bullshit

nice cubone. Where'd you catch/hatch it?

Dude if you dont want to play it than dont atleast keep your mouth shut
do you have 3g,4g or just E?

Definitely power up and evolve that pidgey.

try training one of your higher CP pokemon until it's strong enough to justify evolving

Wait. Not everyone in 'murica owns a bike?
Most Dutch have atleast one bike, plenty have two or three bikes.

Just walked on outfront

I know,same shit in Bosnia day hours hot af but night feels like fucking greenland.My big plus is that i got to school in a difrent town,so i cover 2towns a day

I can stand on leaves all day, nothing changes. Might still be the servers

I've just seen people walking around usually in small groups. But I also live on the outskirts of town and don't mind riding a few miles when it helps me hatch eggs

Maybe its your internet connection

4g, sometimes it works fine, other times literally unplayable, have no clue why. Also haven't met anyone else with this problem.

What do eggs give?

depends on the distance it requires you to move to hatch. 10 km eggs are best. 5 km eggs are mid tier and 2 km are low tier

Try some hardcore wifi shit,let the game load its self fully.When you Enter the game,leave the phone for few min.

i feel you man... im in a country where is isnt released yet... felling real left out. cant see how ill catch up now.

terrible release

Oh good,I run 14km almost everyday,but downloaded the game few hours ago

iOS or Android? You mean you cant download it from playstore?

I have a bike lol

If android,just download it from here apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

only is us and japan i think

You think wrong.

I have balls to run so yeah

Will try appreciate the help

Does anyone know what else are they going to add in the game?