Okay Gentlemen...

Okay Gentlemen, due to the sabotage of #CutForBlackLives by whiteknight faggots on Sup Forums i decided to start the new thread on Sup Forums then move to Sup Forums.
#KarmaForKKKops is the new hashtag i'd like to get going, it's simple. we pretend to be black people happy about the dallas shooting.
The Plan: in 1 Hour once the thread has grown, we will begin tweeting images of the dead and injured cops as well as black lives matter propaganda stating that we as proud black american's Support the Shooters and promise more #KarmaForKKKops in the future.

godspeed you bastards.

P.S If There is any whiteknight faggots from last night here today
>>>/Tumblr/
move along.

Other urls found in this thread:

boardsDOT4chan.org/pol/thread/80296723
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
discord.gg/UE7Qy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG!!!!!

Bumping for potential

Kill all niggers.
Gas'em.

Let's get a Discord going. That way once the thread becomes popular,we can make sure no white knights see it.

boardsDOT4chan.org/pol/thread/80296723
Someone bump the pol thread nobody has seen it and we need their support

Enjoy education on why BLM is a shitshow:
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

what if they cut ʞʞʞ on themselves?

What's a good Operation Name?

bump

Operation Dark Knight

Dark cuz nigger and knight like night cause nigger

Operation Salamander1

solid and easy to remember

For us Operation melting snowflakes
For them Operation breakthehate

I missed out, what happened to #CutForBlackLives?

Thanks Sup Forumsrah im a real supporter. Niggers can die

discord.gg/UE7Qy
Get in here.

Some white Knight went around posting the Chan thread on it over and over after it got like 2000 views

some whiteknights sabotaged it

Join the Discord.

sup Sup Forums @DetInspector here, Misaka is best girl and GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA 4 LYFE

Hey faggots i'm waiting on discord

No one joining your gay ass discord so you can collect ips we're not retarded coordinate it on the board of gtfo my chan

You know the WhiteKnights found us because we did that on the board? Discord is so they don't. Dumbass.

>mfw ignorant plebs don't know the tales of the heroes ArmInAss D. Ildo and countless others.

Get it going fast enough and the white Knights won't touch it, everyone calls bs on shit.

>boardsDOT4chan.org/pol/thread/80296723
Jesus fuck learn to link.
>>Sup Forums80296723

Fuck.
>>pol/80296723
>>>pol/80296723

Something.

bumperino this has mad potential son

Starting soon. Get on the Discord if you haven't already.

20 minutes guys.

FUCK
The discord is down

Somebody know how to use IRC?

There was a rat. Cancel Operation.
Though,we can start a new operation...on a new thread. If anyone has ideas,post em.

What a cocksucker

Hmm... make it look like a large leader of Mexican community endorses Trump?

How about, maybe we make it look like KKK changed from policy of non-violence to only violence, but against some dirt tier race like Alaskan natives

black lives whatever hashtag shut the fuck up, kwanisha, you's UGLY ho !

pictured, kwanisha's on the rag again

>My chan

ATTENTION operation dark knight is now in full effect TWEET #KarmaForKKKops WITH #BLM and #BlackLivesMatter propaganda GODSPEED YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS

Anyone still here? I'm gonna give instructions for the next location to talk calmly. Many won't understand the directions, but better to be a small, well organized group than else. If you understand the directions, head there and DO NOT explain, even if asked. Godspeed.

Go to baph on infinity.
Search operation Dark Knight.
See you there.

Say what now