Coloured: First world

Coloured: First world
Grey: Third world

What does LGBT rights have to do with development? It only proves you're good goyim and likely heading towards your own destruction, rather than a positive development.

A country without qt traps isn't a country worth saving

Evidently any nation with a dense population of niggers, muslims and shemales in a depraved culture carry solid signs of high HDI and an evergrowing society towards the colonization of Andromeda. Definitely something worth looking for.

>Australia

only counrties were people are clearly spoiled would care about some marginal group's """"rights"""".

Arguably the greatest civilizations always indulge in some level of depravity, including homossexuality.

>qt traps
>tfw no qt feminine trap with tight boipucci filled with my seeds
Why live

line up faggots and shoot them, subhumans who base their entire existence of being mentally ill

why are the Czechs and Slovaks so different when it comes to gays?

You're literally the same thing.

line up slovaks and shoot them, subhumans who base their entire existence off a made up nationality

>argentina
>brazil
>mexico
>colombia

I know you secretly live in paradise Diego.
I'm coming one day.

we are not, czechs vote for commies, slovaks vote for nationalists,vastly different stance on lgtb,Slovakia is pro Russia, Czechs are USA

faggot i would like to test hardness of goral vodka bottle on your head

nice

If your country really cares how two consenting adult's genitals combine, then you're literally sheep being manipulated to distract from bigger social issues that need tackling, such as corruption, gang warfare, poor social utilities and services-

>Brazil

And there we go.

You decriminalised drug use to save the junkies. Glass houses portugal, glass houses.

>line up people of *insert arbitrary quality* and shoot them
>it'll make our country better

Has this ever worked? I feel like this is the social equivalent of marching slowly in formation to the trench at the opposite side of the battlefield.

Whatever you say, pal.

>Japan, SK, HK not colored

damn
Slovaks are cool
qt grills as well

Nah, we're like 2.3 in a good day.

why is she green?
are slovaks aliens?

kek, that was from the day when we sunk a chinese ship?

lol

too much magyar admixture

we mongol now

Slavs: Hideous men and beautiful women

0 exceptions

>then you're literally sheep being manipulated to distract from bigger social issues that need tackling
>>Brazil
Your very map says otherwise, considering how Brazilian laws regarding LGBT rights are among the most liberal. You're contradicting yourself.

Lmao fucking poofs

hey, as long as they like us why should i care

stronk genes also

>You decriminalised drug use to save the junkies. Glass houses portugal, glass houses.
lolno. You still get arrested if you are caught with drugs, and those drugs you'll never see them again
now if the amount is just one dose, you're free (although you are schedued a consult with a medical advisor), if you have more than one dose, you are charged with drug traficking and you're into trouble
the system worked alright for us, hepatitis and AIDS infections fell sharply, drug usage also dropped due to the increased exposure to society's judgement.

Also, we have the LGBT rights thingy too, but it didn't change anything as most things were already possible, but now you can demand special snowflake "medals" like having married in your ID card and so on

There is no reason why what is basically a sexual fetish should guide public policy. We only talk about it so much because communists like Herbert Marcuse identified sexual deviants as a potential new revolutionary class.