I wanna see my gf get fucked by another man, we've been together 8 yrs...

i wanna see my gf get fucked by another man, we've been together 8 yrs, have gone to swinger parties and have hooked up with girls. maybe just a bj not sure what would be better in the end....pic related my gf...comments, advise, more?

anyone?

I'd drop a big dick and load in her right in front of you.

Looks like a fun fuck. Go on FetLife and get her some more d

fun tight hot and submissive!

a bj that you agree to which turns into a full night of bareback fucking which you never agreed to

>i know what you are user

I'd pump her full of cum, yeah.

same problem, here...

lol, thats hot too!

just take a night in a good hotel far from your place who got a night reception
go out for diner drink a bit come back to hotel a bit drink with ur gf start talking with the night recep then make him understand he can fuck ur wife he will be surly okay
enjoy then when finish you go bed wake up morning night recep is gone make the check out back home fuck her all day long thinking about last night

Nice, got any full leg shots/heels? Id love to have them wrapped around me.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FACE user?!

nice, she's hot ...good to hear someone can relate,..wanna trade privately? email?

I'd love to hit that.

i tell you that cause i work by night in a 4 star hotel
and you cant imagine how many couple i fuck with since i work here
It's the perfect plan for all cause once finish everybody can split quietly and few our later you finish your night and they leave the hotel.
the little plus is that if ur cool guy and make a good fuck they can come back time to time

night recap will have my info,.. i want it to be safer than that

does she know you want to see her get fucked?

also post more. shes hot

want to see that...

Location?

[email protected]

yea i see what you mean but im not a psycho people trust me so it work good for me
So of corse if don't feel good with this night recep don't do it with him
But in general in good hotel 4 stars or more the personnel is okay and they know that if they get stalking customers they get fired so they never try to know more than what customer tell

no one knows, I've mentioned it to her during sex, cause we like to dirty talk but just not sure how

mail

done

>[email protected]
alphafrau.de TOP KEK

check

Same problem

tranny

Don't waste your time in swinger parties. I'm italian (Milano) and those gatherings are just full of old people.
Pro-tip: Find a nice girl, check FB and if she is at least a 6, has a boyfriend and don't post own material, just share other people stuff means she has a boring life. THAT'S A PERFECT TARGET but aproach her boyfriend. Takes months to archieve but once you find a good couple, that relationship last for years. We have 5 swinger couples and i'm working with another 3. I repeat, once you hook up, it's just about a "hey, wanna fuck?" away.
>I even fucked a girl just 2 days before giving birth their son.