Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

If you are smoking that much move to a using a patch or two for a constant stream and then augment with cigs as needed.

>give your lungs a break

The most succinct advice I can give: 1) recognize that this will be a complete change in lifestyle. You're not going to stop smoking and keep doing everything else the same as before. 2) do not pick a date to quit smoking - that's too dreadful; pick a date to give up coffee and alcohol (only temporary), and start your day at the gym. If you commit to that, quitting smoking will follow shortly thereafter.

I'm not trying to quit because of my health it's because of the price of cigarettes. Nobody quits for health reasons it's the cost and not being able to pay rent and bills because of smoking cigarettes

Yup bought an electric smoking crap for 8€ now it s empty and i'm not smoking anymore

1 pack a day, 7years
im trying to quit. i will quit.

im quitting for my health.

will power, patches, vape!!
its not as hard as you might think

> smoke freely for a day and count how many cigaretes you smoked and write it down somewhere

> take one cig out of that list every other day

> it will get to the point where you will have to schedule When to smoke

> Reach 4 cigarettes a day (wake up , after lunch, after dinner, before bed) and you got yourself a pretty harmless habit ( provided you run a bit everyday)

> Realize you were weak all this time and you are no better than heavy drug addicts ( in terms of willpower)

> realize that the 4 cigarretes that you are still smoking are the proof of you beeing a fagg.

> stop beeing a fagg.
ANY QUESTIONS?

That makes no sense if you enjoy something than continue doing it, if I could afford cigarettes I'd smoke 100 a day

I see. I will occassionally pop a small patch on just to augment my nicotine buzz on days I feel like so and smoke regularly.

has it right but once you get that shit down to a pack a day just stop.

I have quite twice in 15 years for periods exceeding 6 months each time and cold turkey is the only way IMO. You will need to step that shit down to a pack a day lest you suffer some potentially dangerous withdrawls. once you are down to a pack a day I can vouch the first waking full day after cessation is the only one that feels shitty. After that its pretty much in your head

Only quitters quit and I'm no fucking quitter, if 2nd place is good for you OP then quit, quit school quit your job just go ahead and quit life. IF YOU AINT FIRST YOUR LAST

>anyone here managed to quit smoking?
yes.

Start doing dip.
Then move to gum.
Then go cold turkey in a vacation. You gona need 3 weeks of sitting angry in a comfy chair drinking water.

Maybe I am a pussy and build with inferior genes but whenever I get over 30 a day I swear I know what COPD feels like minus the chronic (obviously). I love smoking and in order to get a stronger buzz I will chew nicotine gum while smoking for the aformentioned reason

My point exactly this here is a quitter

Both times for me it was only the first waking day where I felt like shit with random hot flashes and general irritability. Day two and beyond, physical habits were the problem

Third day is the worst by far. I quit 2 months ago and the third day of no smoking was horrible, I could have punched someone for next to nothing because I was so irritable

Recovering smoker here.

Used to smoke 2 packs a day (40 cigarettes). Weaning yourself off is not the easiest but can be taught through thorough thought though.

Take two off from your daily calendar and divide it by the hours you are awake. Smoke only periodically according to how much you want to smoke.

Take one off a day or extend weaning periods if the Nicotine has you in a vice.

> SMOKING
>2016

first 3 days sucks, but my problem was that my lungs started hurting like hell, got gradually better. And it made me a bit cranky.

Everyone who smokes more than 20 a day and inhales them has chronic cough and wheezing. It's called a smokers cough and I had it so bad I was always coughing and wheezing after only smoking 25 a day for a year

I havent quit but switched over to vaping. I feel so much better than when i was smoking

all this talk about cigarettes makes me wanna pull out a smoke!

...how dafuq is that bait

Makes me want to quit hearing about people coughing and wheezing all the time

I've seen 35 year old smokers and they cough constantly

I literally quit from one day to another. It was an horrible experience but guess what?

Drugs do that to you. But I feel it would be more painfull to have 20 cigaretes on myself and only allowing myself to smoke 5 or 10 a day.

That's some pretty good advice boob lady.

Get a lower paying job you retard, if you can afford rent, food and to smoke than you've got too much money to blow

I was making almost 20.an hour and switched to a 10 dollar a hour job because cigs and drugs would have killed me if I still had that kind of money

Kek

>through thorough thought though.
Interesting word choice.

Boss lad

best thing to do with tobacco products is to just stop. Or you could always switch to dipping. I would recommend copenhagen mint.

This

If I had a good paying job I would be dead because of drugs and smoking

I was on that route until I lost my job. Sometimes making good money is a very bad thing

ive been using smokeless tobacco products for a good while or many reasons. 1. you can do it anywhere. their might me no smoking zones but im not smoking 2. my house dosnent smell like smoke if i ever wanted to sell my house i wouldnt have to clean any thing really. 3. its not messy, besidsides from spit bottles and empty dip can i dont have to clean up ash at all. 4.better for your health, sure you might fuck up you gums, but ill still be able to run. also if you brush 2 times a day and rince your mouth out with water after a dip gum problems wont be a thing