I have been fucking my girlfriend using the pullout method with no condom for like 3 months now...

I have been fucking my girlfriend using the pullout method with no condom for like 3 months now. She is 5 days late for her period now. Is she pregnant?

Google

"Is pulling out effective?"

Since common sense doesn't seem to work in your mind.

Congrads on the kids by the way.

Probably.
But not by you but your nigger neighbour who obviously didn't need any form of protection to cuck you.

For the love of god deliver the sauce!

Hold up.

Lemme check.
Bitch is pregnant.

how bout you stop asking questions and get rid of that bitch

push her down the stairs... to be sure... trust me...

This is so funny. You sound like I did when I knocked up my girlfriend. Enjoy 18 years of child support

Op, answer this please!

as a person born of said method buy a pregnancy test to find out.

Plot twist, Its not yours.

Probably, I haven't been pulling out at all.

what are you going to name the kid?

Respect my doubles op.

>pullout method
Happy Father's day you stupid dumbniggerfaggot

Shes lying and testing you

this

Pullout reduces the chance of knocking her up by like 75%. Won't work forever.

Yes she preggo should of used condom

>should of

Thurs a name for people who use the pull out method.

Parents.

Kek

Anybody knows?

Yes

Sounds just like me the first time I knocked a gf up.

$500 for the abortion

a) get her a plan B pill, you're still safe.

b) she might just be late, it happens, scared me a couple of times, but never was pregnant

c) if you really know your dick, pullout is very effective, smashed a girl for 2 years like that, never got pragnant, curremtly smashing new gf same way, she recently got on the pill though so shes good

not necessarily. For having sexual relations using the pullout, i assume your girlfriend doesnt take the pill. So her period could just be out off time. that happens often, and its diferent from each women. Before my girlfriend start tooking the pill, sometimes she would have the period 4/5 days after. And yeah it's scary as fuck. Not saying thou, that she effectively is not pregnant.

idiot. Every heared of precum containing sperm?