Why do black people hate white people now?

Why do black people hate white people now?

checked and because they are envy of
>supreme whiteness
>they'llalwaysbenignogs

Why do they hate us

they are the devil

Social media says it's the cool thing to do.

Who gives a fuck what these garboons hate?! Bix nood.

>now

because we are beautiful, smart, wealthy and have culture .

I see nothing wrong, why you so dindu nigger ?

Beautiful picture op, makes me feel good about being white. Kinda feel sorry for nigs, they'll never know what it's like

I don't think they do, they are just pushed into a corner right now and can not get out. Maybe you could help them.

They don't.

middle and upper class class blacks exist

That is not a white, that is a Fat. True white's are not disgusting over-weight faggots.

Black people don't hate all white people, just the ones that shoot first and ask questions later.

I'm fucking sick of racist blacks

Yeah, I am nearly as sick of them as I am of all the racist whites slaughtering innocent black people.

Don't flatter yourself black people don't give the slightest shit about white people and just think you're ignorant

Honestly. It's because you're all pussies and try to create a melting pot instead of accepting that everyone is different.

Societies, cultural and race seperate us but also strengthen smaller groups through the same commonalities. Without those divides, we loose our identities, our history and traditions.

Racism is natural but it doesn't require hatred. It's just people with polar opposite extreme views (racists or non-racists) try to simplify the issue.

Case Studies: South Korea, Poland, Japan

Niggers hate white people.
Black people are just waiting for shit to blow over.

You're right, black people don't give a shit about racist whites and think they are ignorant.

>we hate you for listening to us whine about how you have it better than us, so you attempt to share it through melting pot societies...
this is why no one takes black people seriously.