Sup Forums confessions thread

Sup Forums confessions thread.
>I leave Sup Forums for days at a time when a result doesn't go my way

PART TIME

This is pretty sad, gotta take it on the chin sometimes la

I don't actually enjoy banter.

pussy

real Sup Forumsartans enjoy shitposting after winning and endure shitposting after losing

I pretend to not be affected by the invariable fuck ups of my team and my NT when in actuality I get horribly pissed whenever either of them lose.

The last round of the Eredivisie was a literal nightmare for me

I will be shitposting for years to come and making you salty motherfuckers mad if we win, I'll go back to shitposting on Sup Forums if we don't.

I make threads and then don't even read the replies cause I can't handle the banter

Just so you can catch up:

>OFFICIAL LAUGH AT ENGLAND POST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I usually feel bad after I insult someone

i actually care about soccer

I used to follow a different team as a kid. Stopped watching for the best part of ten years, came back as neutral for a time before falling for a team.

I routinely post in threads even if I am not watching the game/motd.

>mfw Panthers/UNC/Hornets fan
>this year

Iktfb

I actually hate this place and its stupid predictable nature. But I have no social life so shitposting cities/teams I don't like will have to do.

I check my phone to see the scores and then go to the relevant thread to shitpost despite not even watching

If I'm not on Sup Forums during a match I go back to the archive afterwards to find a thread to see the reactions and laugh to myself as people spam players names in all caps

I actually care for liverpool just because they remind me so much of my nfl team and i actively root for them

kek
You are my hero

Sometimes I don't shitpost and actually contribute to the discussion

I secretly want to date a Sup Forumsartan.

>4-3

>Getting beat by Iceland
>b-but we're Welsh
Not so fast Raj

this

i should be on reddit but I like the anonymity

I have a VPN so any time someone loses I change my IP to the winning flag and shitpost into oblivion

I'm really worried about my future. I'm 21 and I'm starting university this year, where all my peers will be 17-19 years old. I'm 5k in debt and have no friends, and am still a virgin.

I know my club buys the reff but everytime a fan of a rival team brings it up I proceed to call them cry babys

>make dumb post
>get btfo
>close the tab and pretend like it never happened

This

I don't like being a cunt. But the anonymity is sweet.

im gay

Thats not really that bad, there are probably 31 year olds here who never went to university.

Bang a hooker or something too

same here. I hope people don't take the US vs European threads seriously because they can get really heated

I know I will never leave

I really hate the Sup Forums posting. Banter about which country is whiter when the average Sup Forumsartan has no control over it is silly. It always seems like a scapegoat when you can't be creative/witty enough to come up with anything else.

>that mistake by player is why abortion should be an option
>hurrr your city/team/country is full of minorities

you were a teacher?

Women here tend to look up to an older guy, maybe it will get you laid at University. There's still plenty of time though. If not, hang out with them whilst they get drunk. Literally you just being there will get you their favour. As long as you're not an annoying douche.

^also where there's alcohol, there's sex. University is probably one of the best places to lose it. You will meet a lot of new people, some of which will be in a similar situation to you. Trust me, I did.

I've rejected or been rejected from over 100 jobs in my city. I'm beyond fucked pham.

pussy

real a/sp/ergers shitpost the opponent before the game and after they win and will switch sides and shitpost their own nigger team if they lose

I shitpost a lot.

I supported Chelsea in their cl run

I dislike gamthreads

Im addicted to memes

t. every benfica fan in existance

>Get insulted
>Close the tab and avoid the board for the rest of the day

It's called getting a phone call according a fellow Dutchman

Me

Fuck you fatty

I honestly never insulted anyone on Sup Forums...
Also... I have a reddit account... And yes, all this Sup Forums thing triggers me to no end.

I'm a girl and I only visit Sup Forums during WCs and ECs because I don't care about clubs/other sports but the threads and shitposting make me laugh

Fuck you too.

Please be in Barreiro.

I hope it is the same for the portos but it last one year

Fag

Holy shit, same.

i use both and really, they scratch different itches.

Bosman ruling really assfucked your league. I'm sorry (not that Ligue 1 is any better).

I know Benfica's title this year was a mixture of huge luck and reffball and still deny it so I can see Sporting fags get mad...

I try to make my posts recognisable but I don't think anybody remembers me

Feels bad desu

It's a pity the EC is coming to an end. Might pass by during the Olympics I guess.

Ao menos admites cabrão.

>I'm a girl

Reddit is good for the news. That's it. The whoring for upvotes kills the community. I rather have a retarded discussion about football here with Sup Forums.

I get more excited by the 4CCC than most 'real' football matches

I'm a girl and I only visit Sup Forums during WCs and ECs because I don't care about clubs/other sports but the threads and shitposting make me laugh

this

>make post
>get btfo
>close tab immediately
>hide thread in catalog
>pretend it never happened
>go about my day
>the urge to see the (You)'s is growing
>can't sleep because i can't stop thinking about it
>have nightmares about that (You)
>is it wrong that i've ignored it?
>i should look it up
>next day
>go to archive and look up the (You)
>user that gave me the (You) was actually nice about it and just corrected me in a nice neutral way
>huge relief comes over me

happens like 4 times a week.

would never go on r/soccer. but as you delve in to subreddits more specific to your interests the voting doesnt really matter

Do you also come here for friendlies ?

I wish I weren't because I could honestly do without my horrible menstrual pains but unfortunately here I am.

Also I wanted you to win deutschland-kun

>brits not being able to handle the bantz

You're a disgrace to that flag t b h.

>not just hiding the post with recursive filtering

Like it never happened and you can still use the thread

t. alberta barbosina

>closing tab
>not bating everyone for maximum (you)'s

How do you find specific subreddits?

I tried to do this once but gave up. What retard designed that site I will never know

I'm not actually Welsh

I keep a spreadsheet around with the amount of (you)'s I get, the most I get was 5 or so weeks ago on a /trans/ post about Morata

this is why I could never tripfag, I contribute some quality shit sometimes but then when you get BTFO I love that I can just fuck off and it's no longer important

just search for them. it is a terrible design, but i was put off by 4chans design when i first visited too.

Jut search for the thing you want on google and add reddit to the end. The only small subs I visit are r/PrimeiraLiga and r/Benfica.

do you have a big penis

>he never add everyone posting yellow lmaoing faces at his post
git gud

sometimes, depends on the results and what teams played/how busy I am. I remember coming here when Portugal defeated Argentina just to kek.

Algarve.

No, rather small. 13 cm.

thanks.

Prove it.

Nein.

Das not gut.

Describe your anus please.

tou ma Scheißar

Não sei mais trocadilhos.

ganhei :^ )

Where in Charlotte? South side here

Los. Ich möchte ein portugiesisches Süßmädchen heiraten.

Win France next time and who knows Deutschland-kun.

Are you talking about sausages?

esta foto endureçe o meu panis e fâ-lo ganhar vigor