Please don't judge me too harshly but I have come to realize that I don't completely hate niggers...

Please don't judge me too harshly but I have come to realize that I don't completely hate niggers. I hate how they act and I hate the crimes they commit among other things. You see, I do not view niggers as human. They are in my estimation a whole other species that is inferior to humans in many ways. They lack the ability to reason and show empathy toward others. They are prone to violence as an answer to situations that they are uncomfortable in. They have a much lower IQ on average than that of humans. I could go on with this line of logic forever, but you get the gist of it I think.

You see, I would not hate a pack of wolves or a stray mountain lion for killing or maiming someone. I just realize it is in their nature. If I let a raccoon into my home and it destroyed it, I wouldn't blame it or hate it. I don't hate my dog when it shits in the house, or my hamster when it bit me, or my cat when it killed the hamster. These are all things that we don't like but somewhat expect from lesser species. But remember, niggers cannot be trained like your cat or dog. They will always turn on you when you let your guard down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vju85yj_mns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am in no way saying we should make excuses for niggers or coddle them when they kill and destroy or just generally annoy humans. The best course of action in my opinion is to be armed with the facts that niggers are NOT human and act accordingly. Rule number one for me is to avoid the groid whenever possible. When not possible to avoid niggers, NEVER let your guard down. It is also important to educate fellow humans in the ways of niggers. Popular culture and social media has elevated the common nigger as something to be revered and emulated. This is a danger to our young ones.

ITT beta pink cunts.

Yeah I used to think the same thing. Then I turned 12

It's funny how you racists sound like you're edgy high school kids who never had a clique but found one with the outcasts and spergs

You can't troll the Kroll.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Here's the thing would you let a wild gorilla walk the streets? No you have to lock them up and watch them from s distance

human + nigger genes

When will the Dallas robot be available for the public to purchase?

Oh! You mad now! Payback's a bitch whit fag...

>Payback's a bitch

Indeed. It's time for open season on niggers.

Let the games begin... my bad...already began...your move kkk

>implying you aren't a cuck for a big black man

This guy took it too far.

Bias is just low IQ

indeed

Nah! Keeping silent for so long is low IQ.

just.....
i can't.
the fucking racism here.
you people are ill
literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place.
it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....
blatant racism
animal abuse
anti semitism
holocaust denial
woman hating
homophobia
fat shaming
off topic adult cartoons
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet...

No, it's just low IQ, primitive group behaviour

>on Sup Forums

>questioning why people talk the way they do on Sup Forums

go cry to your tumblr blog faggot

agreed, also they are making fun of their own tiny civilization...patetic

low IQ detected

Never take anything seriously here.

dank meme

don't worry, there are babies anywhere

butthurt tumblrina detected

That's white trash, they're mostly Democrats.

kinda proved my point, dank

i see.

well played, user.

ok i get your stance and any others who feel the same or i dont but respect as a true patriot your right to it

but i ask you and any who feel the same what do you think of blacks feelings?

or do you think the humans that stayed in the african continent never developed feelings while those whp walked to the caucus regions found them on the way?

have you? all inner feelings are the same. anger, pain, sadness(prompted perhaps by persecution), joy

a good nigger is a dead nigger

kek thats quite the bait

fuck off amerifag, dallas shooting is proof nig's are better shot than whitefags.

yea! 100% undeniable proof. just like red cars are faster than blue cars cause one time i saw this red car go faster than a blue car

youtube.com/watch?v=Vju85yj_mns

Get a job

no one wants to reply to that coherent comment

niggers wuz kings and shit in africa

You do realize that the humans that left Africa for Europe and Asia met and mixed with another set of humans right? The Denisovans and the Neandertals and another unknown form. All humans have this blood except for sub-saharan africans.

You shouldn't shake, you should drink bleach
worse not worst
humans can't be racist toward a different species
your argument makes no sense
you can't stop people from abusing animals, but you can show people it exists. doing this will stop you from being put in a state of shock later if you ever see it
from what i've seen, the jew hating is a joke
same with holocaust
fat shaming is important in a world that is getting fatter. that shit is unhealthy and you're killing yourself slower than drinking bleach
it's called shitposting and it is funny.
As for Nigger. any thread uses Nigger half as much as a Nigger rap song. drink more bleach you piece of shit Nigger.

Enjoy that bait, summer!