What is it called if I like women and want to have sexual relationships with them but I also like men but only in a...

What is it called if I like women and want to have sexual relationships with them but I also like men but only in a romantic way, not sexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BW3YMLbJ6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a faggot

Tumblr shit

Demisexual? Somewhere along those lines.

I think you're called a waste of time

Unsure

I believe the term is CUCK

A faggot

You're a failed abortion
You're a faggot
You're on that gay bandwagon
You're a tumblrite

Faggotry

Its called a lesbian cucking a wallet.

>only in a romantic way
The fuck does that even mean?

So you want to have sex with women, but you want men to treat you nice and buy you things? I think that's called a tease.

true

you're a homoromantic heterosexual OP

like tim gunn but he's asexual

Gay

No ass-fucking, idk about dicksucking, I just don''t want to be fucked in the ass or vice versa ever

So you want to have sex with women, but not with men. You're heterosexual

Still gay

bisexual. how are you too stupid to see that

also stpeach ass is epic.

/Thread

Yeah, but I see a lot of men I find really attractive (the really feminine ones, no traps that's gross tho) that I'd be fine with having a public relationship about

more ass

A degenerate

aaaasssss

that sexy patty cake? or just some other natural blonde slut?

ass ass ass

i dunno who the fag op is on about but im posting the girl in the pics ass. seems like a better use of everybodies time.

>want to fuck women
>prefer company of men

100% normal

honestly sometimes i feel the same way. i'm not sexually attracted to men, and i fuckin love women's bodies, but i can never feel attracted to a woman's personality. i find myself feeling a strong bond with my guy friends, except the thought of them in a sexual way disgusts me. idk man, shit is weird

>>I would not spend time with a man that looks like a lady on purpose but I would totally be fine being with a man that looks like a lady naturally.
That's some seriously gay shit right there.

Bi curious......? I don't you but your still a closet fag

that's heterosexuality and homoromantism I guess...

>Being attracted to someone, but not letting them have you.
You sound like a faghoty little bitch to me

I don't know why you come to the most homophobic place on earth after syria to ask this though.

He isn't into men, but twinks.

all this epic ass and people are taking his stupid question seriously.

Heterosexual - men like women, women like men. exclusively.
homosexual. men like men, women like women. exclusively.
bisexual. men like both, women like both. free for all.

its simple until u fuck it up cos u want to have ur own sticker to show off to your abusive parents uber religious gathering.

Its called fag...op is a fag...

You want to suck dicks your a faggot.

If you are a guy then you are a faggot
if you are a girl you are a faguette

you're implying he would love a transgender man and fuck a transgender lady... he's probably gynosexual and androromantic.

And you're both implying OP is a cisgender male, which they never actually reveal.

Homoromantic

Heterosexual, HomoErotic

Nowhere did OP say they were a cismale...

>using cisgender term seriously
>not killing yourself

what as my secret club turned into

Your secret club is in your head. But don't worry, we're all going to die alone.

name of this semen demon? name of this fluid druid?

last pic. u retards dont deserve the best ones.

> Cis is a faggot word
> He's on Sup Forums, all of Sup Forums is male

a tease

even though you're trolling and eventually wrote half of the answer in this thread, you didn't give enough information for anyone to be able to answer that question.

Bromance

fuck this guy the girl is called stpeach

that's fine, it doesn't change that with my girl cock I would make you cum twice and beg for a third one.

>girl
>cock

as i stated in my first post. then all subsequent posts with her pic. i think op is long gong sucking himself off in the toilet while crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BW3YMLbJ6Y

isn't they the cutest thing

this

It's called being a special snowflake. Congratulations. Now you can be oppressed on tumblr.

whats the name of the girl?

goodnight u aimless miscreants. lets just all bask in stpeach's ass for the last time and ignore op.