Glenn Hoddle - 20/1
Gareth Southgate - 24/1
Wonger - 25/1
Alan Shearer - 40/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jurgen Klinsmann - 4/1
Holy shit, they're actually doing it. But hey, maybe one they it might actually come home then.
youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

If it goes to Sam Allardyce I might an hero

hire Gary Nev

klinsmann confirmed god help us all

>no Wenger

>wonger - 25/1

They're all shit options bar Hiddink.

Klinsmann would be good if the FA would be open to reforming but they're not.

BIG SAM
DO IT
!!!!

The only thing I can remember about yank 'football' over the last few years is desperate burgers begging for him to be sacked.

Yeah, they think they have a good team but they don't so they're under the impression he's under achieving when in reality he's been overachieving.

Klinsmanns greatest asset is building a great foundation. Just look at Germany, consistantly high performing in tournaments after his reforms.

>they think they have a good team but they don't
sounds familiar

Yeah, we're overhyped and always have been. You would of got further in the Euros than us.

Like father like son

I felt this same way 5 years ago. I do think Klinsmann would be a better fit for the current England team, but give it time. If he's hired, I promise in a few years time you guys will feel the same way we currently do about him.

There's no one man who can fix your broken system

Wrong on everything

Cameron

Klinsmann was just the face. Lowe was the actual brains behind the operation, as shown by what they have both done since Klinsmann left Germany

PLEASE SHEARER, LET THE MEMES COMMENCE

England, at least, has quality players and a quality league. That they have a shit NT is standing on another page. US just sucks at soccer.
>inb4 Austria
I'm used to it. So I don't give a fuck.

who's this semen demon ?

>post yfw shtevey gets the job again

The (ex)Pm's wife. I love it when she does her tragic look.

>he is 55
Fuck this game chews them up badly