Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What would happen if she wins?

American wouldnt be great again

we'll get more "hope" and "change" like obama gave us.

Hope that she isn't reelected is what we'll gain

It won't be the end of the world as we always hear in these election cycles. The president isn't king. They are just 1/3 of the process.

no more 2nd amendment and I'm serious. her manwhore husband successfully banned automatic weapons.

>the president isn't king
because that's totally not how Obama has acted in the last 8 years.

ISIS will become massive and take over most of the Middle East, while we sit and do nothing and complain about Muslim oppression

"Have the first female president of the united states"
Look, i may be a libfag, but this bitch literally only wants to be president because she is a women. Fucking tumblr SJW's n shit. How all those faggots actually voted for her, beats me

She's going to murder a lot more people.

our country will be fucked only a little less than if that idiot trump wins

Nah, dems don't want to ban guns. As an active issue it's something they can use to attract voters. Guns aren't going anywhere.

Your country will continue as always.

Youre electing the party, the president is a face. This is a democracy, not a dictatorship. You are led by a senate.

Even if Trump wins itd be like the republican leaderships beforehand.

Kek

You know other countries who have banned guns don't have anywhere near the gun violence that we have, right? Like there are statistics and facts you can look up before you go full retard saying banning people from owning automatic weapons is somehow a bad thing

Nothing. Just like if trump wins.

Pointless drama is theatre in the name of democracy. Real power is unelected.

Probably avoid the global thermonuclear war that Slumpf would cause

2nd Amendment will be assaulted. Not just limits on assault weapons but also limits on the amount of ammo someone can own. BLM will gain more esteem. More cops will kill because more cops will be killed. ISIS will run rampant and hordes of Muslims will roam the streets enforcing Sharia Law. So, not the end of times, but change will be complete.

She is going to win. A phony, as corrupt as most pols, but a pro. Trump is a man-child clown, America's id, but America is not quite that insane to elect him.

this. and republican party finally finishes its agonizing death rattles and dies once and for all like the zombie party from hell that it has become, and all the closet GOP fags like mcconnell and limbaugh and graham and hannity can rot in hell along with it

trump loses... is it really that hard to grasp?

If ahe gets elected and I get dubs I will honestly kill myself. I'm not even American either, just hate her guts.

Actually, she's called Putin "Hitler" and promises to be hard on Russia. Trump wants to be friends with Russia so...you're wrong

>owning automatic weapons
>automatic weapons
>automatic

I would hope she gets shot and I'm on the jury to let the guy go free and award him a medal.

It wouldnt die.

In a democracy a healthy left and right is absolutely crucial. If anything it would fall apart and totally restructure from the ground up.

This is a good thing.

In my country our very best years are when we have a minority government and the left and right are forced to work together and cooperate. It all goes to shit when we have a majority, no matter if its the liberal party or the conservative party.

VOTE FOR BERNIE

It's over.

Republican controlled Congress
Republican controlled Senate

Swap Obama out with Hitlery and you get the same result as the last term. Basically a lame duck president, who can only issue executive orders to accomplish anything.

You cant be that stupid. :
"friends with russia"
Trump wants whats good for Trump. END OF STORY.
You obviously cant see past what you WANT to believe.

she starts war with russia nukes will be lauched murica will be destroyed europe too and then we will have thousand years of peace on earth

She'll be killed. I hope she makes an intelligent choice for VP.

We would be absolutely fucked for decades to come in terms what's anticipated to be multiple Supreme Court appointments.

4 more years of bill clinton sex jokes.

Are you fucking joking dog?
Hillary fucking Clinton?! The most sleezebag, fucking 0 backbone, no fucking spine. Bad on every fucking angle, she's a hawk on foreign policy, she might as well be a Republican. The disaster that was her foreign policy in Libya, the disaster with her supporting Iraq.
"Who is going to be the one to pick up the phone at 1 am?" I don't know dog you did it with Libya how the fuck did that turn out you fuckin bitch?
Remember when she poking fun at Obama, who is going to pick up the phone at 1 am? Damn I hope it isn't you again Hillary, because you're a fuckin disaster!

THE SHIT WITH HER FUCKING EMAILS! DOG! Why the fuck are you going out your way to set up a private fucking server to run all your fuckin shit out of! It's not like she's setting up a fuckin AOL account, she's setting up your own fuckin email to run your shit out of? For the state department? She's the secretary of state of the united states fuckin government dog. Are you fuckin real? using a fuckin phone and going through the open net to access your shit? Are you being real right now? And this could be our next President? Hillary Clinton boys

Hillary is not a leader on anything, she is the antithesis of a leader. What does a leader do? Look at Obama right now, Obama is trying really fuckin hard to maintain his positions whether you agree with him or not, Obama is staying very steadfast and not labeling stuff as islamic terror because he believes very strongly in that. Now whether you think he's right or wrong he is doing what he believes as a LEADER and he's standing maybe against the tide on this, in declaring these thigns. That we are not fighting islamic terrorism. That's what a leader does, they don't necissarily take what is the popular opinion and they fuckin go for it. I swear to god Hillary poll tests the kind of tampon she uses. She will poll test every fucking thing before she comes out on it.

Gay marriage? hmm I really believe....hold on it's 2013

>Nov 8
>Hillary wins despite losing the popular vote and the while male vote by 87%
>She gives her victory speech in NYC in front of an army of SJW's, rioting dindus and a few naïve white liberals who sadly have no idea what's coming.
>"Today the American people chose to be on the right side of history. This was an important victory in the battle against racism, against sexism, against hate."
>The sound of the SJWs' shrill screams of victory causes the glass in front of nearby stores to shatter. Chimp out commences and all the Air Jordan's In a 50 mile radius are stolen in a matter of minutes.
>The few moderate white liberals look on uneasily, thinking to themselves "At least Trump didn't win. These poor minorities deserve some free stuff after all the trauma Trump put them through"
>Hillary continues: "But while we have won the battle for the next 4 years, we have not won the war. Exit polls are showing that those with the most privilege in society, white males, have thoroughly rejected progress. For that I have a solution!"
>Suddenly, Obama walks onto stage. The crowd explodes with cheers.
>Enter Obama: "My fellow Americans, we cannot afford to lose the progress of the last 8 years. Hillary will be taking over next year, but we can't sit idly by and allow so many racist, sexist, homophobic Americans to push their evil worldview on society."
>"The problem is clear, and there is only one solution. A final solution."
>Suddently the sound of helicopters is heard approaching. And army of blacks, Latinos, and trannies clad in full battle gear approaches.
>Obama: "It's time we end white male privilege, once and for all."
>Every white male in the audience is surrounded. There is no escape. Some of them try to plead with the mob "I've voted democrat my whole life!". Their pleas fall on deaf ears.
>Obama: "I hereby proclaim, under executive order, that White Males are enemies of the State. They are to be executed on sight!"

It'd be a shitshow.

>pic related, her comment regarding the 5 dead cops

Yeah, next thing you know supreme court will be legislating from the bench in favor of more freedom, instead of less. All of the sudden women and faggots and niggers and injuns will have the same protections white men have. The US can't handle that kind of freedumbz!

Mostly true.
She is white, so at least we can forget the racial bias...

>mfw this turns out to be true

well at least the SNL cast will have material.

True, but sh'es hillary, and if there's one thing in this entire universe that house republicans hate more than a nigger on the throne, it's this woman right here.

ur gov + cia created them they do whatever u want

The final collapse of what little remains of America.

Is true, USA was not made for that level of freedom.

Literally nothing.

Presidents aren't that powerful. I mean, Obama promised all sorts of shit and it took him nearly 7 years to pass maybe 30% of stuff he wanted and even that was watered down.

She'll get blocked by either
a) Republican congress
b) deadlocked contested congress
c) Democratic congress full of people who are trying to distance themselves from her so that they seem more appealing for congressional elections

Shit is NOT going to hit the fan. Not even if The Trump gets elected.

Shit will get gently squeezed into a meat grinder and fried into a shit hamburger and served to american public when long-standing problems with inefficient spending (i.e., medicaid) start to bite us in the ass by increasing rates of interest on debt.

And then shit hits the fan.

Did a count, she's killed 76 people total, and that's just what's publicly available (and without speculation, a lot more deaths if you look at speculative articles). I wrote all of their names down, and can name each and every one of them.

Yeah, she'll kill more people. But remember, I said 76 people are dead. That was over the course of 40 years. She'll probs only kill like a dozen more given she gets 8 years. Not trying to defend her, just looking at available sources and making a rational guesstimate.

thats what about 80% of the planet hopes for

they'll have a lot with either candidate. obama's been pretty boring for comedians. especially after bush 43 and clinton 42.

Including about 99% of americans, depending on what you mean by "america".

yeah i am kinda for gay marriage now beucase DAMN thats the politcally hot thing to be.

The Iraq war, "well going into Iraq i think ti's important to give congress the tools it needs to fuck saddam up"
Post Iraq "well iraq was kinda bad I don't really know about that"

Libya: "You know ghadaffi, I don't really like him that much maybe we should remove him"

Post Libya: "well idunno that was kinda a mistake"

TPP: "This is the gold standard in trade this is what all trade agreements should be blah blah"
Post TPP "Well idunno dude the TPP is pretty bad now"

Pre NAFTA: "Nafta gives us the ability to negotiate with other countries inside these trade agreements"
Post NAFTA: "Idunno dude NAFTA is pretty"

LIKE ARE YOU A LEADER ON ANYTHING
Hillary! Have you ever taken a unpopular political position on anything in her life? No! Never! She's always like "oh what did this polls say"

Remember when Bernie bullied her into $15 an hour in a debate like
Hil: Do I support $15 an hour ehh I dunno

Bernie: bitch do you fuckin support it?
Hil: ehhh
Bernie: Dog! everyone supports it
Hil : Really Bernie?
Bernie: YEAH everyone supports it
and she'ss like okay yeah dude yeah 15 an hour sounds good.
Like, are you serious? Hillary Clinton could be POTUS, probably for 8 years.
FUCK the republicans and fuck the democrats too, it's all their fault. Fuck black people and women for bringing us Hillary too. Now everything is fucked.

The collapse of America would be very, very bad for everybody. Our kids would maybe see the better new world that will arise but dude.. Our lives would be finished. (not american. Not a fan of america.)

>underage &b
What are executive orders?

That's nonsense, you uneducated fuck

Some country full of brown people who aren't Christian is going to get invaded.

Maybe. But If she;s elected its another 4 (maybe 8) years of a democrat as prez. Going to be hard to blame all the country's woes of the last ten years on 2 different presidents, but the SAME republican controled house and senate.
tl;dr they will compromise to save their own asses

If going by borders and capitals, yeah, he's spewing bullshit.
Going by population though, he's only wrong in saying 80%. It's more like 95%.

and that a bad thing because?

nah man we have drones/robots now. we dont need to invade.

She's going to have to kill a lot more than that if she becomes president you hippie.

Part of the job of the president is being responsible for the deaths of everyone you send into harms way as commander in chief, and at any time there are hunderds of thousands of us citizens in harms way on foreign soil in every capacity you can imagine and more. And beyond sending them in, there isnt fuck you can do but wait for the death tolls to start climbing.

Wake the fuck up you ideological nancy. The US is not a benign nation. We are the worlds war engine. Fuckin get over it or go live in an ashram and meditate on the evils of the world and cry, no one gives a fuck.

Satanic quads speaks the truth.
From her speech at the Conference on domestic violence in San Salvador, El Salvador (17 November 1998):

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."

The "American" comments are old. Would you prefer we call ourselves United States of America Americans?

I'm taking bets for Iran or Saudi Arabia once the oil dries, who wants to put money down?

you mean like how obama killed osama bin laden?

Citations needed.

I wouldn't have to pay for a fucking wall.

>"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."
This pisses me off every time.

I'm voting for Johnson

Maybe the trump supports will quit going

>"lol u mad Bernie over Cali, crazy tinfoil hatters making up election fraud cuz you lost fair and square lol"

and instead start going
>"holy shit, bitch rigged the election, wtf? why didn't anybody do anything about this?"

I think Iran. The US can keep pretending they're Saudis buddies that way. The Kingdom of Saud will collapse within a decade on its own. Although the Russians and their 1 aircraft carrier might be pissed about Iran but they've got nothing.

I already cited them, faggot. I told you I know all there names.

If only he could win.

that guy is such a creep. no way I could listen to him talk for 4 years, though he has no actual chance to win.

>compromise

Anons, compromise is precisely what they have said and demonstrated they will not do. They're off making pledges to Mitch Mcconnel, not the Constitution or the President, and they stuck to it through the shutdown of the government and the lowest approval rating in history.

The sailors have taken over the ship.

Based Johnson is best Johnson.

>Source: IBTIMES

might as well write fucking
>Source: THE INTERNET

are you me?

well, hit, by that logic "I know everything, because i said so". Kinda sounds like trumpf,

Maybe that would be the case if Bernie fags weren't so fucking full of themselves. You're getting what's yours for acting smugly superior simply because you supported some aging Communist.

Then we all lose

thanks. that really means a lot. if only I could one day be half the man he is.

>Bernie supporters
The fucking Prius of automobiles