Dan
Beg man
Batty

EDM general

are people seriously this stupid

Americans are.

Underground dance music

It's only played in car parks?

Lol you act like /bleep/ posters are the only people who go clubbing in England and Germany.

Nothing underground about artists who play Corsica and Fabric (unless you're a pardner on Sup Forums)

most are though

>Lol you act like /bleep/ posters are the only people who go clubbing in England and Germany.

Where on earth did you get that assumption from?

>Nothing underground about artists who play Corsica and Fabric

I'd say there's a distinct seperation between EDM (mainstream), tech-house DJs or DJs like Skream/Hannah Wants etc. (sort of mainstream) and the stuff bleep listens to (underground)

Really bleep is just a reflection of undergrond clubbing culture

you think we only talk about fabric mixes and ra podcasts?
my man it goes in much deeper than that

>Really bleep is just a reflection of undergrond clubbing culture
You can't be serious, 70% of bleep is fuccbois living in desolated countrysides, listening to the most obscure tracks possible and dancing alone in their rooms while crying cause they are too poor to move to berlin or bristol.

painfully accurate

DELETE THIS

Maybe there's a few people who live in bumfuck nowhere but even smaller cities in the UK have a good nightlife. And anyway, that doesn't mean the discussion doesn't reflect what is popular in the underground community.

>underground community

What the fuck are you babbling about retard, anyone in England who goes clubbing knows what's posted in /bleep/

aurora mitchell fan club

wew

>bristol.

Is it 1994 again?

No

Most people who go clubbing in England are either going to Tiger Tiger or whatever other shit club is in their town centre or going to see Adam Beyer or someone like that.

I highly doubt "everyone in England" has heard of half of the music bleep discusses.

I don't get why this is bothering you so much. Maybe "underground" is a poor word to describe it since /bleep/ doesn't give a fuck what's popular and what's not, like Sup Forums does. But there's clearly a distinction between the kind of dance music discussed in bleep and the majority of dance music people in the UK listen to.

>most people who go clubbing in England are either going to Tiger Tiger or whatever
Thats not clubbing, thats just out on the piss Saturday night

>I highly doubt "everyone in England" has heard of half of the music bleep discusses.
Never said that

>I don't get why this is bothering you so much. Maybe "underground" is a poor word
Its just people on here thinking they listen to underground music when its the same shit being discussed by Aurora et al on RA etc. There are hundreds of non-/bleep/ posters in the same clubs as you

But /bleep/ exists for the few of us/those here who are in those clubs, most of this board are Americans who have never been inside a decent club in their lives.

only tru heds can ever understand....

>There are hundreds of non-/bleep/ posters in the same clubs as you

No shit... They're fans of underground dance music too. People who read RA or XLR8R or FACT are fans of underground dance music. People who follow Watch The Hype or Strictly Lo-Fi are fans of underground dance music. Aurora is a fan of underground dance music, the people who post on NMG or IOMG are fans. We're just a drop in the ocean of online underground dance music communities. That's all I'm saying. I never claimed once we were some super special group.

I really don't get what your point is. It's hard to describe what bleep is actually for. I guess this expertly crafted chart sums up what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eNxZN3oquw

4 the headz

youtube.com/watch?v=FccmiIgPSVU

dude i can go to Berlin,London or Bristol within an hour plus my country itself have good bleep scene and club

youtu.be/cNb3ThIhdOM