It finely happened my fellow patricians

It finely happened my fellow patricians..

Vydiakino has happened.. the Warcraft movie is good and I have no other choice but to kill myself.

I devoted so much time and energy to shitpost this movie to keep myself in a state of denial that this could ever be good and I deceived myself.

I only hope that everyone can forgive me for my misdeeds I am sorry.

Good bye t/v/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kino_(movement)
amp.twimg.com/v/fd1a81f5-3acd-4969-81c8-277f50efa2cc
youtube.com/watch?v=61et16mzGD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's this whole "kino" stuff, haven't visited Sup Forums in months and you niggers are meme machines.

BROTHER!

Find warmth and comfort within the DC Kinoverse

All your problems will go away when you join us enlightened ones in the sun. It is the Patrician's destiny.

fuck off, blizzard shill. Nobody wants to watch 2 hours of your vidya inserts in a movie theater

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kino_(movement)

kino is true cinema

How are we expected to eat this horse shit with a spoon?

gameshit is here HAHA HATERS BTFO CAPESHIT

BTFO
T
F
O

games that will become/already are kino:
metal gear solid 2/3
warcraft 3
ico / shadow of the colossus
red dead redemption
the last of us

what am i missing?

They are cinema at best (ICO/SoC), but most of them are just movies.

When will I finally get a arthouse vidya? (Arthouse is automatically kínõ if you didn't know).

It started as a joke that "flick," movie, film and "kino" and whatever are all different levels of quality and sophistication for cinema, then Sup Forums forgot it's a joke and now they take it seriously.

fair enough, i actually agree with you for the most part. oh but im pretty sure shenmue 1/2 are kino.

>taking Sup Forums this seriously.

You really should kill yourself.

>taking that OP seriosly

Nobody is taking it seriously, we're just good at merely pretending.

Now go flickpost somewhere else.

>seriosly

>taking spelling sorely

arthouse vidya is gay shit like Gone Home

depression quest

This. Newfags and redditors are retarded as fuck.

Nice try, Blizzard

amp.twimg.com/v/fd1a81f5-3acd-4969-81c8-277f50efa2cc

Behind the scenes tour of the lions pride inn, from goldshire

Film looks great, awesome set

>How?

RAZ RAZ RAZ RAZ RAZ
youtube.com/watch?v=61et16mzGD0

>The KINO movement was founded in 1999 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada by Christian Laurence and friends. It has since spread worldwide (mostly in French-speaking countries and central Europe), and is now composed of over 60 physical cells, as well as of many Facebook groups.

How come Sup Forums isn't mentioned?

Are you from the future?

Fuck, that's a thick ass rope. You've really thought this through, haven't you, user.

Show me one critic reviewer who praised this?

Only fans who went to an earlier screening are calling it good.

Wait until late this month when the real reviews come out.

Critics haven't seen it yet and they have an embargo until may 30th anyway you retarded faggot

There has been nothing but praise from average people though

ty broder

You can't hang anyone with a rope this thick. OP is rusing us, he's not actually going to kill himself.

>Critics haven't seen it yet and they have an embargo until may 30th anyway you retarded faggot
Wow that escalated quickly... calling me a faggot when all I did in the other post was state that we should wait until the critics give it a review hence I said only fans who saw the early screening are praising it so far.

Yet you call me a retarded faggot?

umm ok whatever

Does this mean we are going to get a slew of shitty MMO movies now? Oh god, end me.

>average people
Wrong again, dickhead.
The only non-critics who have been to early screenings of this shit are Warcraft fanboys/WoW playing nerds who were going to come out loving it no matter what.

i'm feeling very a rused now

But it comes out on May 27th?
in my country

Nice thumbnail you contract-employed viral shilling SHIT.

Hotline miami?

>There has been nothing but praise from average people

Fuck off, Sup Forumsirgin cuck.

Embargo based on US release date which is 10 June. Pretty standard.

But European reviewers will probably release them anyway if not for social media word of mouth.

The fold is growing.

Glad you could fuck it up uther

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus can't be made into movies. It's just like trying to make a Dark Souls movie, wouldn't work, because these games are true vydia, not interactive flicks like The Last of Us.

Average people? Pssh. "Have a seat here, Mr Swifty. And yes, Leeroy, Here is your complimentary Undead collector cup."