Why you against dog meat while you eating cow or pig?

why you against dog meat while you eating cow or pig?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi
archaeology.org/news/4230-160303-siberia-domesticated-dogs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am against all forms of carnism.

Vivu kaj lasu vivi.

Because dogs are pets. not livestock

Because dogs are the best companions a man can have.

Its a well known fact that dog haters are homosexual scumbags.

>Eating dog is considered taboo in Manchu culture. When the Manchu came to rule China from the 17th century, the eating of dog meat was labelled ‘barbarian’ and the practice was banned. Southern Chinese continued eating dog flesh

Why didn't you listen to your civilizers?

If you raise the dogs at farms for meat so nothing bad in that.
But if you kill a dog who just walks thru the street it's bad as it possible, because an abandoned dog can be infected by some sort of diseases.

Ill honestly eat whatevwr i got served as long as is well cooked, non human and disease free, whoever says otherwise is a sjw hippie fag and is everything that is wrong with the world

Typical 3rd world barbarian.

I hope you have to pull a dangerous dog off your mam

Thanks paddy, your emasculated opinion is as valuable as a sack of potatoes

dogs are friends not food

Sack of potatoes could be the difference between life and death Mexico

A pig can be a great pet though. Fuck the line arbitrarily drawn by your whim desu.

>Not eating a loyal companion is emasculating

Okay jose. Don't you have to search for missing family members? The cartel might've dumped them by now

>a fucking archipelago
Finish your fish before talking shit about real meat, Takeshi-kun

>Leprechauns still resent the starving the brits shoved up their arse

Humans are pets as well

Aren't Mexicans just browner Irishmen, though?
>catholic
>violent
>alcohol-obsessed
>high birth-rates
>ruin every country they touch

I wonder what Mexicans shove up other Mexicans arses....

the french eat bunnies. those cute little things many kids have as pets.

>Leprechauns
>Mexicgrant avg. height 5'5"

Okay lad.

I dont have a dog at the moment but i agree with the gook, why differentiate between dogs cats, snakes, chicken or any animal if you are going to eat it? As long as its healthy meat and is well served you should not complain, but entitled spoiled brats from the so called first worlders wouldnt understand that, they are too busy poing hashtags from thwir iphones, is really a shame that some of you guys will never experience the joy of hunting and eating whatever that comes in your sigth

>implying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi

>Ruin every country they touch

Like where? Far as I can tell we help whatever place we go. Britain, the US, Australia, Canada etc etc

>irish-mexican shitflinging
>not a frequent piss match pairing on Sup Forums
>i keked

You realise dogs don't actually have good meat, right? Or are you so fucking poor you've never tasted good meat?

>Hunting
Some breeds of dog are FOR hunting you idiot.

>Its a shame you guys will never desperately eat anything you see out of fear of starving to death

Oh yeah, sounds amazing.

Honestly hope a dogs mauls your tiny arse

>eating carnivore meat

But I don't eat either.

Don't mind us finishing big fish called whales.

>Like where?

Birmingham, Liverpool, Glasgow, Boston...

They're mammals, imbecile

Do you want to actually explain how they were ruined by us? Also, isn't Birmingham full of Muslims?

I've been to Boston. Literally nothing wrong with it

Why are you Australians always so bitter?

>Cows

Dumb animals with little self awareness or emotion, tons of meat and uses for parts

>Pigs

While they are smart they also grow fast and have tons of good meat/parts for uses. Not usually the emotional connection with humans.

>Dogs

Smart animals with emotions, connection with humans, low amount of crappy meat compared to others.

It's pretty simple really

Boston and NYC are the two most Irish heavy cities in the US and arguably the best

I'm not

I know I know.

>Smart animals with emotions, connection with humans, low amount of crappy meat compared to others.
[Citation needed]

Ever considered the fact dogs may have been bred as livestock in certain countries and as pets in others?

The Irish are our friends, not the same as gringos

It's not arbitrarily drawn even if you don't agree, it makes sense not to use predators as livestock, not just economic (less efficient, more resource intensive to raise) but because through their history they could provide useful labor other animals couldn't (hunting, guardians) and tend to be more intelligent. Also their social instincts (pack mentality) make them easier to socialize and safer to handle. Similar tho slightly different arguments could be made for cats. In short is a mixture of utility and, most importantly, long honored human tradition, Westerners don't eat animals they give names to.

Ancient Mexicans did raise a special breed of dog to eat (it is now extinct) that was fed only maize, even then it'sn use was reserved for feasts and special ocasions (dogs were also sacrificed the same as humans) and the costume stopped after European conquest.

It isn't the same, to us dogs are a sign of loyalty, you don't eat an animal that's a member of your family.

cute capy "don't eat us !"

I'm not. Please, keep pissing off those ALF/Greenpeace/whatever the fuck they are faggots.

eating any animal is sick and retarded

but pigs really do make good pets

>insecure dogger

Because white people sama are god

I see your point. But I still don't understand the sentiment that makes you want to decide what other people are allowed to eat or not.

>subhuman chinks want to kill and eat this

Dog's were specifically chosen over and over through specific selection by mankind to be their best friend/helper?
Cows just eat and shit.

This, this faggots think they are better than most of the people because they dont kill or eat something, so they think that gives them some kind of moral superiority that allows them to lecture anyone that have different habits than them, and if you dont agree you are catalogued as "ignorant", typical hippie logic

This.

>Ever considered the fact dogs may have been bred as livestock in certain countries

Scum countries maybe. Where they've been bred as pets are the relevant countries which have contributed most to humankind.

you and the jap deserve nukes.

You keep writing hippie as if it was a bad thing. The point that you're missing here is dogs are simply too close to humans in the way they express emotion, it's like savages who eat monkeys, it kinda makes you sociopath tier jaded. Also your tripe comes off as something an Ameritard would write, seriously consider giving this shit a break.

dogs are literally niggers of the animal kingdom

see:
>pitbulls
>rottweilers
>dobermans
>chihuahuas

We eat only herbivore animals.

>dogs are literally niggers of the animal kingdom

dogs are shit though. Just yesterday when I went back home, there was that ugly dog who was following me and barking at me. Anyway it will be crushed by a car soon because it was in liberty in the middle of the road.

because my culture tells me that dogs and cats are pets and that cows and other animals are food

Dogs are more useful alive than dead. This is why I don't eat horse either.

I don't eat cow or pig or any other animal

>eating a terrestrial carnivorous animal

a bit retarded desu

Because we draw lines based on what was historically eaten, and what was historically a companion for humanity.

Things such as Dogs, cats, and horses have been faithful, and helped us in many ways throughout time.
Cows, pigs, and chickens have pretty much just been used for food.

Now stop being like your barbaric Chinese neighbors, and learn to pet fido, instead of eating him.

dogs taste like shit. We selectively bred pigs to eat and dogs to be pets you fucking retard

Dog was probably the first domesticated animal.

If you are exposed to media that constantly portrays dogs and the like as loveable humanized creatures, then you should expect some backlash when people try to eat them.

Yes, and used mainly as a hunting companion.
Sharing meat with wolves who were brave enough to start living among humans.
Not saying some people didn't eat them, especially when they died, but the groups that used them as hunting companions got a lot further than those who decided to eat them instead.

t. Abdul

>dogs taste like shit.
Have you tried them? If there are some people that find dogs are good food, why not let them?
Your crude argument is not compelling enough to make me believe the people should not eat dogs.

I'm not, only soccer moms are.

me on the right

Japan you are supposed to have our back here against Korean dog eater scum.

fucks wrong with you

faggots raus

What does dog taste like? Can you compare the flavour and texture to another kind of meat?

I don't eat any meat

rekt

that was a firebomb of a burn Eirbro

They were even more than a companion for this life.

archaeology.org/news/4230-160303-siberia-domesticated-dogs

>“They were being carefully placed in a grave, some of them wearing decorative collars, or next to other items like spoons, with the idea being potentially that they had souls and an afterlife.

>” Chemical analysis of the bones of these dogs indicates that they had been fed the same foods eaten by the people that lived in the settlement.

And they probably helped as well to start the domestication of other animals as shepherd dogs.

It's how they make themselves feel better about eating whales.

Yeah. Korea and Japan share the common ground as targets of ethnocentric bigots.

no need to be upset

>Your crude argument is not compelling enough to make me believe

Because youre a retard and japanese

i understand western people triggered by eating dog or cats.
but why do they butthurted by eating whale or dolphin?Bible thing or something?

Dog meat is pretty good though

Yes. I'm a retard but you sound like one too.

Dogs meat is halal?

>shepherd dogs

They're the best dogs.

proofs?

I don't know my North-Korean friend
Why do your people literally enjoy eating shit?

Hondurans

Because all whales and dolphins are the same, they are all friendly and intelligent and they are all going extinct.

t. expert

but i don't eat any meat

czechm8 my slant eyed friend

I'm not
Eat dog meat if you want to I don't care

I'm vegan master race.

Because 1) you guys routinely ignore the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea which includes specific provisions to protect marine mammals and 2) you guys regularly wander into waters that are not your own to hunt whales (like you cunts do in Australia's waters).

>russian ""street smarts""

bingo, so basically media decides what is good and what is bad. that's about right

I don't eat meat.

>feelsgoodman.exe

I love you btw.

Cause dog meat seems too stringy.