Shinsekai Yori

RWBY

naruto, 2nd is elfen lied

>inb4 "anime newfag naruto is shit"

just got into anime

Flcl and aku no hana

Clannad
fav. romantic comedy.

Fist of the North Star, second is Jojo. Guess I'm into muscle-posing ATATATAs.

you remind me of someone.....

Gungrave.
For some reason it made me feel some sort of freedom, from the plot to the ending theme. But it gets bad when Brandon returns as a zombie, but I love the final scene.

And who's that?

one of my friends..
im very suspicious

Berserk

I watched it when i was in college. The protagonist is as manly as it gets. There are wars, a love interest, and crazy demons with a great plot.

densetsu no yusha no densetsu . 10 10

he densetsus too much

Oooook?

>>>>/a

Muh nigga.

Mother fucker needs to get off that boat in the manga, they've been on that shit for years now....

Aku no Hana because I'm a scumbag piece of shit.

I've lost interest in most anime & manga but Berserk is just too fucking good to overlook. I've spent so much money just to buy books 1-37 but there's no way I'd ever regret it. It's just that good.

Shura no Toki

cause im a shonen fag that also likes history

Fullmetal Alchemist. Just 10/10 perfect

hunterxhunter

Cowboy Bebop. I'm an old fag and it never ceases to be excellent.

I know! Kentaro Miura's art is so good

Kill La Kill
Because dat ass

your taste SUCKS

implying hunterxhunter isnt god tier character development

Neon Genesis Evangelion

>tfw I don't watch anime and therefore i'm instantly more alpha than everyone in this thread

>child protagonist
>weakest character in the show
>shitty art

tldr; i lost interest after episode 3. in case you didn't know thats when you should be completely grabbed by the show

JoJo, 2's Berserk

Just love the Joestar saga, and Berserk is straight out one of the best manga ever written.

My nigga

Bee Movie is best anime. Case closed. Nothing has come close to this.

Did you hear they just started releasing a new anime using the style of the recent films that continues the story from the ending of the first series. I watched the first two episodes today, it's pretty good.

>secretly sucks dick and feels bad about it

Jojo's bizarro adventure

Owari no Seraph

Love the story, characters and soundtrack. Manga is great, too.

Did you watch it on Crunchy Roll?

Pretty gud show tbh fam
I r8 8/8 m8

No, kissanime

Good shit my nigga. Did you see today's show. Better than lets eat out an Italian.

Also I hearx they fucked the recent berserk anime

Space Dandy. Some of the most beautiful animation I've seen in anime in general. Plus I have a hard on for sci-fi and episodic shows.

There are a few chapters on the island that they were headed towards now if you haven't looked lately

Every other anime is 2nd place to Bebop

thats your opinion mr faggot

yeah.... its berserk so ill watch it, but that animation is so bad. guts has a pinty ass weak chin. its computer animated and looks like shit but despite that i still find myself thinking "guts is such an awesome badass"

KILL YOURSELF YOU ANIME FAG

Dragonball z
Is that cringe?

yes

He is correct in his opinion Ms. Cumdumpster.

Cool, I'll check that out thanks.

Future Diary
>Romance
>Murder
>Hella shocking plot twist
>great plot
>sexy psycho girl
>cute male lead

Akira obviously

OHSHC
>Best romantic comedy reverse harem anime AND manga

tits or gtfo

Fun as shit.

you are the gayest mother fucker ive ever seen.

Kill la Kill
Fan service

avatar is ata best Chinese carton, it's best (:

i don't even like this genre of anime but i agree

this + samurai champloo

thats a reason to "not" like an anime. If a show has nothing going for it, fan service is what it employs.Sexual desire can be used in a better way.

defeat my logic. you can't

>Berserk
Best tale ever told, with the peak being golden arc and conviction
>Jojo's BA
I dig the style and characters, my favorite saga being with josuke and least is stardust. I also like the bloodline/future concept in any media
>Gurren lagunn
An amazing action show that has a good under-the-sheets plot and message. I rewatch this one and go through the episodes completely.
>Trigun
Has good characters, comfy setting and atmosphere, and has a great mystery behind a likeable MC, which is somewhat rare nowadays.

I should also add that the last two had satisfying endings

i am not good with animu, may i ask who this girl from the bodypillow is please?

Good choice, my favorite as well

I'm still butthurt Nia is kill

cant find anything to watch? what do you like? Ive watched anime since the 90s. Im a 30 yr old male

Swiggty Swooty I love the booty

Maybe you guys can recommend something for me.

I'm pretty new to anime and the art style is why it took me so long to get into it, so I don't like shit that looks like sailor moon.

I like death note, knights of sidonia, and attack on Titan.

Same

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure I'm a sucker for parodies

Dead man Wonderland

it can be used, but shouldn't be the focal point

grimgar, enjoy a good plot for once

Kabeneri of the Iron Fortress. Made by the studio who animated Attack on Titan. Similar story as well but not to derivative.

Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away

try something that Miyazaki made. Every anime fan has seen one of his movies

[spoilers] just keep moving forwards [/spoilers]

mushishi because it's mysterious, subtle, and tells some intriguing stories

I would recommend these but in reverse order, so start with Trigun. It's a sci-fi western with 24 episodes

Also for berserk, you're better off reading the Manga, highest quality of Manga-reading you'll find. If you want to watch jojo's BA, start with the 2012 season.

Check out NGE too

I know! I want the show to be animated like the opening. Drawn. It looks fabulous compared to the rest of the show

I agree. Im usually not into spirits and ghosts, but this show captivated me.

fist of the north star, ATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

Wow awesome thanks for the suggestions guys. I've got Netflix and Hulu, are they on there? Or any streaming sites that will work with my ps4?