Ask a guy just started a Soylent challenge anything

Ask a guy just started a Soylent challenge anything.

I will be drinking soylent at mealtime everyday to replace food. It's not a strict Soylent only diet, but I am making them my main meals everydays

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy drinking ground up people, you jerk

what does it taste like? is it soy based? do you feel hungry on it? which version are you using?

>what does it taste like?
Milky Rice with a hint of Cheerios. Its not good, but you can get through it pretty well

>is it soy based?
Soylent 2.0 (which is what I am using) contains soy. Anything below Soylent 1.5 is wheat based iirc.

>do you feel hungry on it?
This is my first day so I cant say for sure, but I could barely get through the whole bottle because I felt full 3/4 the way through. I still have a craving for eating actual food though.

But are you drinking soylent green?

Nah, I heard weird rumors that that stuff is people.

>drinking estrogen
kill urself my mayne

Dont be a pussy.

For two and a half weeks I did 2.0 at work for lunch and the powder at home, every meal.

I prefer the powder since its not soy based, but its less convenient.

they just put out Soylent power 1.6 which is soy based. I have been hearing weird thing about the side effects of drinking soy, is there any truth to it?

Have you tried mixing anything with it, or do you just drink it straight?

I dont know how much truth there is to it, but soy has estrogen in it, and high amounts of estrogen seems to not be great for men, and soylent is pretty high on soy.

So the powder is no longer Brown Rice protein? I havent bought any in a while, just the bottles for work. Thats disappointing, I liked the taste better...

doesnt soy do shit to your manhood?

Fuck you are right I just checked:

Soylent Powder is now formulated with soy protein, details in our 1.6 blog post

I drank it straight while eating a bowl of raspberries.

Ya its an interesting change considering the side effects it might have

I hope not

I can certainly say that I have been drinking a bottle of 2.0 for lunch 5 days a week at work for almost 9 months now and have had no issues that I am aware of.

I found this in the blog

"Soy protein is isolated from other components of the whole soy plant"

I wonder what part of soy has the estrogen.

Upon further research I found all of this.

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

So we Gucci.

Ah, cool. I like to have mine with some chocolate syrup and sometimes peanut butter. I've used the PB2 instead of soft peanut butter it mixes easier.

Ive been using Caramel and vanilla coffee flavorant, safeway brand, and Johnny Moo's kids milk flavorant, strawberry flavor at work.

These are genius. I need to step up my game

Do you have any idea what's in this stuff???
Pic related

Yeah there are lots of different flavors, all no calories. Tastes pretty good too, and I cycle the flavors so I dont get burned out, erry day is a new flavor day

I have also considered adding protein powder to it for flavor and more protein, but its kind of hard to do in the bottle at work. I might get a shaker bottle for that.