Weed thread

Weed thread
>Share your experience or stories about weed
>Why do you do it fggt? OR what do you like.
>Pic related

I injected 3 whole maryjewwannas.

Lmao that pic perfectly explains almost all weed users.

Just picked up some Grape diesel and tootie fruity, gonna mix em up and have me a salad bowlll

Five year olds shouldn't be smoking weed. Go back to your LEGOs, son.

you need to get out more if you actually think that

>weed users

not to mention I've met more normal people that smoke than any other group of people
niggers also like smoking
mostly dealing though

I'm about to smoke out of my bubbler.

Hammer bubblers best bubblers

Bong

I can't get weed but at least it makes me forget reality

The first time twice in a day I passed out walking to the car. Killed the fun really bc I started freaking out.

>Be me
>Go out with pot head Qt
>Tells me to go and smoke with her for my first time
>Goes to a sketchy abandoned trap like house
>Sees like 4 fucking niggers in there
>ohshit.jpg
>shit brix
>turns out one of those guys was the dealer and was willing to smoke with us.
>Feels paranoid as fuck and wants to call cops now
>Pussies out
>Gets chases by 3 niggers and ex is running with me high af
>Got away safely
till this day i hate niggers and weed

Pussy. Did you even light up?

My drug dealer is a 25 year old white male who lives in the suburbs. He'll put the weed on the coffee table and I can show up whenever and just leave the money. Shit's pretty dope.

Nah but my ex was high, but after i freaked I just said i'm calling the cops and ran out. the scary part was one had a knife but they were high

Asshole.

Seeing that whole fucking bud in there pisses me off so much. I wanna smack that cunt.

You stupid fuck

Have tried it 10+ times, wasn't impressed. Definitely a nigger drug

Lmao you actually told them you were calling the cops wtf

Fucking Dumb ass, actually told niggers he'd call the cops kys

Paraguay needs to improve the quality of their products , look pressed shit draws near here in Brazil .

Yeah, that sucks. Do they press it stem and all? I usually get nugs.

kek

Twigs, seeds, beetles found once, all compressed.

How hard is it to get good weed in Brazil? I pay $210 for an ounce of fairly good weed. What would something like that cost in Brazil?

I usually get anxious at the beginning of smoking weed, but if I calm myself down its a pretty fun experience.

Dankrupt atm. quite sad. both my plugs failed to come through in these wee hours of the morn.

it's k, just be with the people you feel chill with.
Not like this thumb ass
who goes into dump looking places with strangers

u

Combat veteran. Had some really bad problems for a while and the military had me doped out of my mind on prescription medication. Didn't re-enlist and decided to go back to school. Started smoking weed and now I'm completely off all of that horrible medicine altogether. It really helps me.

Find qualiade grass is like finding a gold mine, 50g costs R$ 1,250 somewhere around $ 379. It is noteworthy that the minimum salary is R$880.

Quality*

weed is the shit

any one buy their stash online or in person?
I'd give it a try but don't trust niggers
too many of them are crazy by my area

where u from op

there are two types of weed here in brasil: the compressed shitty one (and there's a wide range of quality) and the actually flower, the nugs and buds which are way expensive than the first type.
for the second type (knowing the specific strain) you'll spend something like 250US$ for an ounce
an ounce of the compressed is something between 30 and 40US$

>Op here
>Brooklyn
hbu user?

I find 1kg pressed at R$400, something around $121.

same here in argentina, the compressed ones are 20 dollars for 25grams and the good ones are 10 dollars per gram

I get high then i play some overwatch and after that i fap.

Few things I've done while high:
>driven off road in a public park
>emptied a whole gatorade bottle on a bitch
>sat directly across from my parents eating dinner (apparently they didn't notice; my mom looked high too lol)

sounds like me lol

trip balls stoned robert

Buying pressed in small quantities in Brazil costs something around R$2 = $0.6, depending on the season the price can rise .

Family tradition, I was jumped in at age 12 and when I was in my 20s it was a sacred mission to get it for my bro who was very ill and passed at age 33. It was one of the few pleasures he had left. Everything about it in my life has been positive and I hear I'm not the most pleasant person without it.

Trip balls stoned Robert

Stay strong my man. Good vibes from California